PDA

View Full Version : Plunger Of Death

Trystaan
01-27-2008, 01:42 AM
Get a dildo or something of the sort that is at least 9 inch long then lube it up and set it against a wall now lube your ass and put your back on the wall like you were sitting on a chair. Put the tip of the plunger in your ass and sit for 4 minutes you will gradually slide down unless you ahve really strong leg muscles. It can also be an excersise lol.

If it gets to painful you may lye on your side with the plunger still in for another minute then remove.

Please note it isn't 'my' original dare it is off another site but I thought I would share the love

EDIT

Alternative

Geta dildo or something of the sort and put it up your ass untill a little bit overyour comfort barrier now fuck yourself as hard as you can for 4 minutes

Sum
01-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Please note it isn't 'my' original dare it is off another site but I thought I would share the love

Indeed we've had this thread posted on here as well. At that time it caused a huge commotion because it is ridiculously dangerous.

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5611&highlight=plunger+lube+wall

Davros
01-27-2008, 06:30 AM
sum1(2) said it all.

It is pretty dangerous.

I think, if you're gunna post risky dares, think whether you'd try it. If not, don't post it because it'll hurt etc.

Plunger of Death says it all...

Trystaan
01-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Hmmmmmm

Didn't really think about that guess another of my threadsis about to get closed

Davros
01-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Hmmmmmm

Didn't really think about that guess another of my threadsis about to get closed

It might not. Maybe edit the dare and somehow make it a little safer? Or offer an alternative? :)

Trystaan
01-27-2008, 07:05 AM
Offered an alternative hope it a lillte safer :eek:

bi-guy
12-07-2011, 01:50 AM
You could very easily kill yourself if you slipped. Yeah...

RACHIE edit
Please don't bump really old threads unless you are adding new content / info etc