PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Aiden
06-28-2011, 11:24 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello. I am currently looking for a Mistress for a long term relationship, whether it's online or real life. I can't imagine anything better than a relationship based on trust, and even though that I do want to be treated strictly, a relationship with mutual care; a relationship where slave could feel safe giving himself completely into his owner's hands and trying his best to please and pamper the Mistress, while she would impel and, where needed, discipline him. From this relationship I would expect a lot more than just a stimulating and interesting sexual game. I would like my Mistress to control many aspects of my life and my behaving habits.

About me:

My real name is Mindaugas, but I choose Aiden for my name here, as I think it quite well describes my personality (Aiden is a Gaelic name with a meaning “little fire”). I live in Lithuania and I am 18 year old. I am young, though you shouldn't think my knowledge about BDSM or FemDom is minor because of that. I don't claim to know everything, but I have had my share of researching. And I’m also very willing to learn and to be trained.

I noticed I have a wish to be dominated by a woman very soon. My first fantasies of that kind started in primary school. Without even knowing it, I was attracted by one of my teacher's strict tone and ability to control the situation. I started to imagine her ordering me to fall on my knees and kiss her shoes, also to be used as a pony, to be kicked, hurt and laughed at as I struggle to keep up with her commands.

Those thoughts seemed quite weird even to myself back then, but I couldn't help it. Only a lot later, when I was about 15, I found out about BDSM on the internet. I also found some people that shared the same fantasies with me and started to communicate with them. They really helped me to understand more about myself and I keep in touch with some of them even nowadays. I also have a bit of experience in online Mistress/slave relationships.

I can’t say I am naturally submissive. Otherwise, I’m rather restless and squirrelly, so I need to be constantly mentally challenged and stimulated, also disciplined. Some Mistresses would identify those qualities as bad and unwanted, but this is how I am. It takes an intelligent and strong individual to tame me, but I’m very loyal and caring to those special persons and willing to give a lot of time, respect and control to them.

In my everyday life, I'm pretty much of a normal boy and even though that I long to be a slave to my Mistress, I like to be a leader outside of the relationship. I guess it would be hard for some of my friends to imagine me in a slave's position as I often like to take a charge and be the organizer of most things. My hobbies are reading and drawing, also I try to write poetry and recently started to write an erotic novella.

At the moment I have a summer job. I'm working five days a week from 8am to 5pm. I usually get home at 5.30pm (My time zone is UTC/GMT +3) and the rest of my days are mostly free.

My likes, dislikes and limits:

I like a lot of things about BDSM. I have a huge feet, stockings and shoes fetish. I want to be ordered to sniff and lick them. Also I like pain (CBT, nipple torture, wax play) and a bit of humiliation. But the ultimate turn on is knowing that the Mistress has complete control over me. That only her can cause pain or grant a release. Thoughts about being tied-up and blindfolded, hearing Mistress' steps around me, but not knowing what she will decide to do with me makes shiver.

But even though that I do enjoy pain I’m not into doing something that leaves permanent marks, nor anything that involves public humiliation. Also I don't find chastity training as something I would enjoy, but I believe that should be up to the Mistress.

Mistress:

In a Mistress I’m firstly looking for a confident personality and a sadistic streak. It’s important that Mistress would enjoy what she is doing. However, I am looking for something more than just a sex partner. Apart of the cruel lady in a session, I would love her to also be my good friend and a mentor; a person I would love to talk about things aside of the BDSM, share highlights of life and sometimes to simply have a laugh.

My inventory:

Unfortunately I don't own any toys from sex shops as I find them kind of too expensive. In my previous relationships I managed to do with things like rope, string, clothe pins and candles. Although, I was thinking to buy a chastity device when I was with my last Mistress, but the relationship ended faster than I wanted and that was left undone.

Also I think it's important to mention that I have both, webcam and a digital photo camera, but I think that before going on cam, it would be good to grow some amount of trust.

Now did you really read all of this ? Damn, it must be interesting. I'm glad

If you happen to be interested in anything you have found here, you are welcome to get in touch with me by sending a private message here on getdares or to my email - [email protected]. I'm waiting !!

Aiden
07-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Still looking :)

StrictHornyMistress
07-02-2011, 04:43 AM
I like you, pm me if u think u r worth it to be my slave