PDA

View Full Version : Ask a girl out on a date, without asking her.......

trust-no-1
06-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey,

I suck with chicks, its no secret. How can I ask a girl out on a date, without actually saying the "D" word if you know what I mean.

Cheers for the help guys,
Trust :)

gruntgrunt
06-26-2011, 02:30 AM
This works.
Befriend her, find out her relationship status, than ask this and not over a text!
Hey can we go to dinner, or the movies sometime?
Works for me most of the time, but sometimes you will get rejected sad to say!

trust-no-1
06-26-2011, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the advice mate :)
Were already good mates and she is single

trust-no-1
06-26-2011, 08:01 AM
All righty, so I just sent her a text asking her to the movies, but I said it in a way that if she says something like, "ew, no I don't want to go out with you" I can jus say I meant as two mates, but it can also be interpreted the other way around :)

daremaster 1
06-26-2011, 08:19 AM
All righty, so I just sent her a text asking her to the movies, but I said it in a way that if she says something like, "ew, no I don't want to go out with you" I can jus say I meant as two mates, but it can also be interpreted the other way around :)

Good job dude! I hope the best for you and your love life.:)

yours_slave
06-26-2011, 08:23 AM
You can say. 'I was thinking about going out with you from a long time. The idea of having you next to me feel like, kinda uh-oh, idk. So... would you like to?'

She will reply you or she will slap you. Just fire it :P

trust-no-1
06-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Haha slave, I'm not that direct :p I'm sly :D
Thanks daremaster, I'll let you know if I get burnnnnnned :)

cbtslave4u2
06-26-2011, 09:14 PM
that is a little bit to direct for me. i would have eased my way into it by starting up a convo then bringing up a preview to a movie. i'd say how badass the movie looks then guage her response. if she said the movie was badass then sneak in "let's go see it!".

Kasa Gnova
09-19-2011, 03:59 PM
I am planning on doing X this weekend. If you want, you can join along. I guess I don't like to plan my life around a girl, and we end up having a pretty good time together. If she decline, I still go and have fun. It's not really a "formal date", but it takes the stress off asking.