PDA

View Full Version : So, what happened to the minors?

bodacious
06-25-2011, 06:45 PM
That two weeks hiatus really confused me... Last time I was on, there were still active <18 year olds on the site. And now I keep hearing things that either contradict that or are kinda different..

Just to clarify, are the under 18 crowd still online? And if so, why do I constantly see members saying "She's too young for that dare" if the site is supposed split into under 18 and Adult Only?

I'm proud of Depp for supporting the minors, but it's just really confusing when someone's age isn't included in their sig or whatnot. (Then again, I don't know what I'm talking about lol)

dare_me_
06-25-2011, 06:47 PM
yes were still here....they just became WAY more strick about minors doing sexual stuff

bodacious
06-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Ok that makes sense. Very much so, actually. I'm always afraid I'm gonna get on here one day and the site will be shut down or something.. :o

dare_me_
06-25-2011, 07:13 PM
haha well it made it a lot less fun for me (at least) cause i always was safe...never did anything to aduldty (geuss thats a word now....) and i was very invloved in: naughty or nice, loser has to, confession rebution, and others but now i cant ever post somthing on them

bodacious
06-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Awww... Those are my favorite types of dares. I'm always in that section trying to amuse myself. I'm sorry about the strict regulations. But the good news? Less than 3 years until you taste the freedom of the 18+ posts again.

dare_me_
06-25-2011, 07:35 PM
most likly wont be around then...maybe come back later in life but now this site is so boring

daremaster 1
06-25-2011, 08:39 PM
I thank that us minors really aren't getting a good share of the site but really I understand why, there are some very sexual, dangerous and also some illegal dares. The only thing that I hate is that we can do any person above's. Those were always fun but still I understand.

dragonator
06-26-2011, 12:18 AM
most likly wont be around then...maybe come back later in life but now this site is so boring

I thank that us minors really aren't getting a good share of the site but really I understand why, there are some very sexual, dangerous and also some illegal dares. The only thing that I hate is that we can do any person above's. Those were always fun but still I understand.

i agree with these two. i'm considering leaving getdare for a couple of years until i can go back to the way it was before... (ok i don't agree with the part about understanding, because if the whole point is doing it so getdare doesn't get a shady reputation, which is how i understood it, so that we can keep the minors why do something that is bound to make every minor get bored and leave? unless the goverment specifically said so but then they would have made them ban us completely, and if it was to prevent that then why not just stop accepting ppl under 18, but let the site run as it was... i don't understand...) but regardless, as to getdare still having minors, yes we're still allowed here, but i bet before long we all leave... although i know i atleast will be coming back when 18 if i do leave...

Hyper Emii
06-26-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm here too, but I never really used to post much so I'm fine with it. I won't be leaving just because we can't do sexual stuff..

Manbearpig
06-26-2011, 07:12 AM
Has there been changes for the minors? Yes. Do they suck? Yes. But are they needed to keep the site open? Yes.