PDA

View Full Version : Give Me 2!!

iluvdares
12-09-2006, 05:25 PM
if u give me 2 dares, that arent in public or doesn't invole anyone exept me, i will pick one and do it. i dont have a camera or webcam but if u want i will tell u about it. the dares can be crossdressing, licking, or anything else u can think of. i will do naked dares if they are in my room and if anything else i wont do them. dont give me dares with handcuffs or tieing me to things. if u got any ideas give them to me!!!!!!!!

baca diablo
12-11-2006, 05:09 PM
ok every time u get an erection within 12 hours or more u must wack your dick, balls too, agaist something hard until the erection stops, if time ends mid erection keep wacking. Keep track of how many times u hit your dick/balls in the time. when time is up add all the times u hit your balls/dick. each hit counts as 5 minutes. once u r done adding u must strrip to nothing but a slut thong and stuffed bra and u may not take them off until the time is up. no madder wat u can't take them off but other than that act normal. go into the bathrom and don't take thong off and just go. any poo that falls out of the thong u must stuff into bra.

hows that dare

iluvdares
12-12-2006, 04:14 PM
i will do that.... but i said to give me 2 dares ex. crossdress for 10 minutes OR be in a shower with the colest setting. i would then have to chose and do one.. so basically each reply has 2 dares and i would pick one to do

baca diablo
12-12-2006, 04:33 PM
ok sry but can i post again?

oh well

1. for the next 24 hours u r a sluty school girl. u must wear a diaper and not take it off. after 24 hours u may change back to normal but u can't take off the diaper or the slut bra for the next 3 days.

or

2. for the next 4 nights before sleeping u put on 12 pairs of girls under wear, must not be thong or gstring, and 5 bras. u must use the underwear like a diaper. in the morning u may not take anything out of them. after the 4th night u must eat all poo then spend the rest of the day acting just like a baby.

tell me which one u do. i will do the uther have fun

iluvdares
12-13-2006, 05:25 PM
fisrst i wouldnt do the 1st one beacasue that involes other people seeing me; and still cant do either cause i dont have diapers and i dont have that much girl stuff

sorry:(

leathershoe4
12-15-2006, 12:25 PM
lets make it easyier,

1. sleep wearing female underwear for the next 3 days

2. spend 2 hours as a girl, you must dress and act like a girl, do one girl task (your choice) and masturbate anally for atleast 10 mins