PDA

View Full Version : The Training of a Naughty Pup

Wasn't_Me
06-21-2011, 12:00 AM
So, I have not been super active lately on here due to school and all, but I am hoping some of my friends remember me :)

Anyways, me and my Master have been getting more and more into our s/M relationship and he recently requested a blog. Updates are frequent because I really am awful at following rules, and I am still at the beginning of things so there are not billions of posts to bore yourself with.
As I am truly enjoying sharing my experiences I have decided to actually share, so for anyone who is interested I have a new horrifically public way to track my training!

So enjoy!
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/

Wasn't_Me
06-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Well its gotten some veiws so I hope my blog has as well, but anyways Master is looking for idea on what to do with me, so if your willing we would love some input!
The genious minds of Getdare normally get at least one or two good responses!

So if you dont want to read what happened in the blog I just made a plea to master to push my limits and to use me, now he is looking for some ideas to do that with.
So help would be nice :)

perv2thebone
07-08-2011, 02:15 PM
I like it :) Your a great slut it seems :)

petsausage
07-10-2011, 02:25 PM
:eek:I like it :) Your a great slut it seems :)

i liketo be your pet

suckthatyah
07-13-2011, 10:02 PM
misstress im so horny will do anything besides public slash family

bodacious
07-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Well, since you're pushing your limits and what not, you should attempt some public dares (I personally hate public so I can't provide any examples or specifics, sorry). Maybe bondage under your clothes, or some pup play around strangers.

Sorry, I'm bad at giving dares this time of night.

bodacious
07-13-2011, 10:38 PM
misstress im so horny will do anything besides public slash family

:eek:

i liketo be your pet

Irrelevant? These posts confuse me.. *rereads entire thread*

Wasn't_Me
07-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Irrelevant? These posts confuse me.. *rereads entire thread*

Why thank you for that obvious comment.
I understand the desire to be owned and serve and all but this is a horrific place to be searching unless your looking for ridicule. If that is that case...
Well go somewhere else because I do not feel like humoring you.

Otherwise bodacious thank you :), luckily my limit pushing gets to be put on hold for a bit as I got TPE!
Which means total power exchange. So the jerk is under my control, MUAHHAHAHA!

Gosh I love the slut :).

Also, thank you for calling me a slut, its truly appreciated....I think :)