PDA

View Full Version : Home built chasity device

boytoy
01-24-2008, 12:57 PM
i recently came up with the idea for a chasity belt thats easy to build, and can be built with items from home, in a short time.
Its not perfect, probably far from... but for those who dont want to pay $100+ for one, this surly is good enough.

needed:
-Hook from Plastic coat hanger
-medium strength wire (got mine from wire coat hanger)
-toiletpaper tube, or somthing similar
-duck tape
-paperclip
-lock

(note: though out the tutorial, see the diagram below for reference)
Step 1:Tape the wire to the coat hanger hook. Tape it good, but make sure the wire "pivits"/rotates in the tape. (Kind of like a door)

Step 2:Attach a paperclip to the hook end of coat hanger hook. Tape it all up so only a loop is left (for the lock). Be sure that the wire is long enough, best way is so that it goes past paperclip length. (see diagram)

Step 3:Take the tube and cut it to desired lenght. Slightly more than the length of your penis when it is soft works best. Put some of the cut toilet paper tube on one opening and tape it. (You can also take about half an inch off the non taped up end, in a diagonal fashion, so it angles downward.)

Step 4:Tape the tube onto the wire, and just the wire. You should be able to rotate it and the wire... kind of like opening it like a door. Then close it, and line it up with the paperclip loop, poke a hole though the ducktape, and the lock and be passed between these two holes to lock it shut.

To put it on, open the "door" and slide it underneath your balls, put your penis in the tube, close the "door" and lock it up!

So there you have it! My take on a low-budget chasity belt. Its not unbreakable, it dose come off... but it requires some work. So if you guys have any suggestions, i'd like to try and integrate some points of intrigue. Staying with the whole "home-built" philosophy, it would be best if these could be found at home, or taken from a common household item.
Im also trying to think of another common item that could be used to house the penis... something other than a toilet paper role, and has a curve to it.

suggestions comments?
Hope you enjoy!
http://i30.piczo.com/view/2/q/g/y/w/o/j/k/h/a/7/t/img/i167954798_61032_3.jpg

SubMissChievous
01-24-2008, 01:00 PM
This fits best in the slave/master Lounge. Moved.

boytoy
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
dang! i wasnt sure about this.
i thought i had it right. lol
thanks!

Experimental_Daree
01-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't be very effective, the tube would need to be made of a tougher more durable material i.e. one that can't rip easily and can withstand getting wet, like a hard plastic (a suitably sized piece of piping might do). Also, it'd be better if it were curved as it wouldn't be as apparent when worn under clothing. Nice try though.

boytoy
01-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't be very effective, the tube would need to be made of a tougher more durable material i.e. one that can't rip easily and can withstand getting wet, like a hard plastic (a suitably sized piece of piping might do). Also, it'd be better if it were curved as it wouldn't be as apparent when worn under clothing. Nice try though.

Im also trying to think of another common item that could be used to house the penis... something other than a toilet paper role, and has a curve to it.
i was hoping someone could suggest an idea.

mano
01-27-2008, 03:00 AM
Maybe you could use a pvc tube instead of a toilet paper roll

Davros
01-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Alternative for toilet paper roll;

Get a 1litre drink bottle made of plastic. Cut down the middle and overlap tightly to make the "tube" narrower and narrower. Hope this makes sense.