PDA

View Full Version : To end all the "Dare Me's"

joeonthego717
12-09-2006, 12:49 PM
everybody post dares in here that you can do that arent too hard to hide, and not too public, but also if you think of some good piblic dares ill do them so just post everything yopu can think of in here!

Smile Guy
12-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Do you mean that everybody references this thread?

I don't think that will work. People put "Dare me's" so they can be directly dared. To be honest, I hate daring myself...

geek505
12-10-2006, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't mind giving them dares if they didn't limit themselves to the point all they can really do is the little "Do the Chicken Dance" kind of dares (which are already on getdare.com and my site)... They don't want to get messy, go outside, or set aside much time for an extended time dare...

Smile Guy
12-14-2006, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't mind giving them dares if they didn't limit themselves to the point all they can really do is the little "Do the Chicken Dance" kind of dares (which are already on getdare.com and my site)... They don't want to get messy, go outside, or set aside much time for an extended time dare...

I agree actually. I hate those topics that go:

"Give me any dares and I will do them! No public, no painful, no messy, nothing that will take too long and I can't give out any proof cos I can't be bothered/won't actually do the dares/have no way of giving proof."

But, generally, I don't mind topics that ask for... erm... good dares. Just as long as they don't limit us too much!

chain
12-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Unless Depp disagrees.....STICKIED!:pirashoot:

Glutgod
12-16-2006, 12:39 PM
I agree actually. I hate those topics that go:

"Give me any dares and I will do them! No public, no painful, no messy, nothing that will take too long and I can't give out any proof cos I can't be bothered/won't actually do the dares/have no way of giving proof."

But, generally, I don't mind topics that ask for... erm... good dares. Just as long as they don't limit us too much!

Yea that drives me crazy first I just get annoy at people who like just get on the sight and say dare me even though I have not contributed at all dare me for the fun of it and also if they ask for dares and limit it from everything exect dares like "Do the robot nake" unless of corse they limit to no nudity which Is just lame...

Modelnude4u
12-27-2006, 08:16 PM
I've always been the one that pushed my own limits on dares. I travel with work a lot which gives me plenty of opportunities for hotel nudity dares.

It would be good to have someone to help push occasionally though.

bkwrm37
12-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Yea that drives me crazy first I just get annoy at people who like just get on the sight and say dare me even though I have not contributed at all dare me for the fun of it and also if they ask for dares and limit it from everything exect dares like "Do the robot nake" unless of corse they limit to no nudity which Is just lame...

I agree. I was doing that at first, but now I'm trying to contribute more.

Musty 21
02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
shouldn't we get back on topic? or wat is the topic? isn't is to be about giving dares?

xdressslave
02-27-2007, 11:39 PM
err...what?

Did you notice that the last post in this topic was 2 months ago?

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 08:35 AM
so.... it dosn't hurt to bring back old threads

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 12:08 AM
REVIVE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! lol thats for you Mustangman58

TheLittleStrawberry
07-10-2007, 02:15 AM
I don't know with you guys, but if you can come up with a good dare that isnt too extreme and public... You really aren't very creative...

Some people just CANT afford doing public dares... He/she could loose his reputation, friends, have his parents be overly conserned about him/her and stuff like that if he gets caught, just cos of some pixels on a screen, who he/she isn't even going to meet, told him/her to..

I don't know what you're complaining about... There are plenty of people who like doing public stuff... Or at least semi-public... and If all they want is "do the chicken dance"-kinda dares... What's to stop them?
Why do they need to do dares that could ruion their lives? And why do they HAVE to be sexual.... Nowhere on this site did it ever say it HAS to be sexual, public and extreme...

Of course it would be nice to provide proof... But some just... Don't. SOmething he have to learn to live with.

lucky
07-10-2007, 03:09 PM
I agree. Public dares are usually ignored. And I think it would be a good thing to separate the sexual dares from usual dare games into different categories. There are a lot of children here and this might get a bit dangerous. Being young and having sex is not something to get yourself on top.

Is Niet
07-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I think public dares are a separate entity from most "dare me"s only because not everyone lives in a situation where public dares are really realistic... personally, i live in the middle of manhattan, i can't exactly go outside naked without getting arrested within the minute and being charged with all sorts of crimes....

however, if you're going to ask for dares, you should remember that a DARE is something that pushes you further then you're comfortable going, so within reason (getting arrested=bad, etc) don't limit yourself. if you can't do public, dont say then no messy, or no this, or no that... be daring, keep limits to the barest realistic minimum. if you want easy dares, www.getdare.com's homepage has them, don't bother making a thread, but if you want to push the envelope and really dare yourself, i see no problem with making a thread

i know i'm fairly new at this, but it bothers me too when peopel make dumb threads that could be easily taken care of with a bit of reading and some thought

tieddowncold
07-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Yah see, with this whole limit thing, people go buckwild. With publicity, I do believe it is an acquired taste of dare, which is in a category aside, but anything else....that is part of the dare. You want a dare, you get it. I do believe the system works where the darer has the power and the daree conforms to it.

TheLittleStrawberry
07-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Well you can either choose a situation where the daree has the power... Or where he lies, cos he/she feels bad and shameful for having limits just because people don't like it....

If people have limits, they have limits..... If the dare becomes so crazy(in their opinion), that it becomes unfun and scary, they will most likely get scared away from this site....

No where on this site does it say you HAVE to do all dares given. This site should be fun for everyone.... before going around telling people they shouldn't have limits, take a look at yourself... Don't you have limits? Would you really want to go naked to your parents and tell them how naughty you are? They'd most likely get traumatized for life. So i agree with the realistic thing.

But still, some people can't take as much as others... Some aren't pain-sluts or whatever. And some get really freaked out at messy dares... There are plenty of dares to do that doesn't have to do with messy, painful or public. I could probly mention a few from the top of my head right now... And they aren't all sexual.

People should respect each others limits... If you don't, you're just a bad, pushy darer. Some people are maybe not as comfortable with the game yet and need to take it slow.

Sure you might be the ultimate dare-slave.... No limits.. Don't care what happens to your life if you do them. But others are cautious. Others can't do several dares because of reasons they don't wanna state.
Everyone is different, and just because they do things in different ways than you, doesn't mean they are "less" than you. They are just simply other kinds of people.

I'm not speaking at anyone directly.... Just trying to get my point across. Hope you have a nice day.

Marc
07-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Excellent comments by TheLittleStrawberry.

I'd just add that people who want to be dared should try the chatroom - full on interactive dares from other real people ... still down to the daree if they wish / are able to do the dare (and opportunity for the darer to amend the dare to something more palatable / required)