PDA

View Full Version : I have just been collared by my one and only beloved Master.

Pet
06-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Today is the day of my birth. It is also the day I was first collared. I was just officially collared as my beloved Master's pet. I am so very honored and proud to wear Master's mark around my neck, and He recommended that we celebrate this occasion by posting on the getDare community.

To put a bit of background on our relationship, Master and I have been Master and pet since the beginning of early January. This was a online relationship, sadly, so he could not put the collar on me himself, but nonetheless we are still very, very happy about this occasion. My Master and I been getting along and Master has been teaching me all the wonderful things about being a pet and being a part of a Dominant and submissive relationship. Of course, along with the rules and guidelines that come along with it. Though I had a bit of an introduction to the lifestyle before, I had never strictly delved into in and since, He has been teaching me how to be a better pet to Him, and given myself the ability to carry myself as His pet with dignity. Truthfully, I have worn the collar all day long(so very happily of course) and throughout the day I have been touching it frequently to remind myself how I am really my Master's pet.. and how happy that position does Make me.

We do love each other and Him being my Master, and also my significant other, we wished to share this with the community. Today is a significant day for me and my Master and we happily celebrate it.

yours_slave
06-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Congratulations! I hope it will last long and be a enjoyable one. :)

Pet
06-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Congratulations! I hope it will last long and be a enjoyable one. :)

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the future. ^^

slaveal
06-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Today is the day of my birth. It is also the day I was first collared. I was just officially collared as my beloved Master's pet. I am so very honored and proud to wear Master's mark around my neck, and He recommended that we celebrate this occasion by posting on the getDare community.

To put a bit of background on our relationship, Master and I have been Master and pet since the beginning of early January. This was a online relationship, sadly, so he could not put the collar on me himself, but nonetheless we are still very, very happy about this occasion. My Master and I been getting along and Master has been teaching me all the wonderful things about being a pet and being a part of a Dominant and submissive relationship. Of course, along with the rules and guidelines that come along with it. Though I had a bit of an introduction to the lifestyle before, I had never strictly delved into in and since, He has been teaching me how to be a better pet to Him, and given myself the ability to carry myself as His pet with dignity. Truthfully, I have worn the collar all day long(so very happily of course) and throughout the day I have been touching it frequently to remind myself how I am really my Master's pet.. and how happy that position does Make me.

We do love each other and Him being my Master, and also my significant other, we wished to share this with the community. Today is a significant day for me and my Master and we happily celebrate it.

wear it with priude don't worry what others may think

Pet
06-20-2011, 06:50 AM
wear it with priude don't worry what others may think

Thank you very much.

Mistress-Miranda
06-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Enjoy the rest of your proper life :)

nellybell
06-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Congrats! I hope you two are very happy together. Be safe and play sane! Hope you guys still stick around here.

Pet
06-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Enjoy the rest of your proper life :)

Thank you very much, I look forward to every single day, hereafter.

Pet
06-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Congrats! I hope you two are very happy together. Be safe and play sane! Hope you guys still stick around here.

I believe that we will be, thank you so very much. I do expect we will stick around. Best wishes. ^^