PDA

View Full Version : My master orders

25rob1985
01-23-2008, 11:03 AM
i have been told to post this by my master, she told me i have to give a detailed report on evrything she told me to do, so here we go
now do all those dares yourself slave. she asked me to give her 3 dares to do so i told her to
1) lick the tolet set clean with ur tounge, that was so grose
2) not use tolet for 2 hours,that was ok i ave a strong bladder
3) clean the soles of her shoes with her tounge
drink 3 glasses of water, that was a tough one not use to drinking loads in one go,

you have to pee like a girl in 2 hours, that was nice and easy Go for a walk, that was easy again i do a lot of walking, come back and lick you shoes spotless, that made me feel sick because i walked thru allsorts of shit
get naked, so easy what do u do when u have a shower

Davros
01-23-2008, 01:16 PM
i have been told to post this by my master, she told me i have to give a detailed report on evrything she told me to do, so here we go
now do all those dares yourself slave. she asked me to give her 3 dares to do so i told her to
1) lick the tolet set clean with ur tounge, that was so grose
2) not use tolet for 2 hours,that was ok i ave a strong bladder
3) clean the soles of her shoes with her tounge
drink 3 glasses of water, that was a tough one not use to drinking loads in one go,

you have to pee like a girl in 2 hours, that was nice and easy Go for a walk, that was easy again i do a lot of walking, come back and lick you shoes spotless, that made me feel sick because i walked thru allsorts of shit
get naked, so easy what do u do when u have a shower

Better off in the S/M lounge I think...

Marc
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Better off in the S/M lounge I think...

Agreed ... thanks for letting us Mods know.... ahem!

Davros
01-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Agreed ... thanks for letting us Mods know.... ahem!

You're very welcome :p:D