PDA

View Full Version : Of Pranks and Dares, Part II [FICTION]

Smile Guy
12-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I felt guilty; would do anything to clear my conscience. And she wanted revenge. Anyone see where this is going?

------------------------------------

I went up to her, in a “study” period we shared. “Listen, I feel really guilty about what I did --”

“Well, you should!” she snapped. I was actually rather taken aback by this, as she had refused to speak to me for quite a couple of days. She stared at me icily. “Please…” I said, rather pathetically, “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you.”

“Well, in less you could turn back time and not have done that complete bastardly thing, I can‘t see what you can do!” she replied in retaliation.

“But…”

“But, what!? You’ve completely humiliated me in front of the whole school!”

“Well, you were the one that told everyone about our dare game. In fact, it’s kind of your fault!” I replied angrily.

“How dare you!?” she said and stormed off. But, despite being a little bit disgruntled, I hated the idea of someone being angry with me… So, I ran after her and grabbed her arm. “Just give me a chance! I’ll do anything!”

An evil smiled appeared across the girl’s face: “Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Very well, you can be my slave.”

“You’re slave?” My mind wandered briefly to getDare. Surely, she couldn’t mean that kind of “slave”. I was pretty sure I would be the only person at my school to know that terminology. “What?” I said.

“And you can start by carrying my books up into the woods. I’ve got to do some drawing for my art project up there.”

“Oh, that type of slave,” I said, rather relieved. She looked at me inquisitively. I shrugged. We walked up into the woods (me lugging up a very heavy bag) and sat down in a secluded woodland grove. It was beginning to get dark. “Hand me my art book,” she said officially. I complied. She got out a pencil and began to draw. I sat there, feeling rather bored, I would have much rather have been inside or something, messing around with my best mates.

“This is just the beginning, you know…” she said, smiling evilly.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Come here…” I moved forward, “… Look what I’ve drawn.” I looked down and to my surprise saw it was a picture of me. The trouble was: In the picture, I was naked… Except my crotch hadn’t been filled in. “I’m having a bit of trouble with the last bit,” she said, and with a gulp, I suddenly realised where this was going.

“Hang on a sec --”

“You have to pose naked for me.”

“No way!!!”

“Or I’ll never forgive you.”

The trouble was, I was feeling a bit horny. I grinned, nervously. I pulled off my shirt and trousers, shoes and socks and stood there, in front of her, in my boxers. “And the underpants.”

I walked behind a tree, and took them off. I was now completely naked, outside, with just a tree separating myself from a girl! “Step out from behind the tree!”
Covering myself, I did just that. She smiled eagerly when she saw me, her hands were behind her back. “Remove your hands, or I won’t be able to draw down there, will I?” I paused for a second, and lifted my hands. Instantly, she whipped out a digital camera from behind her back and took a photo. She laughed, in semi-hysterics.

I stood there in shock, my penis dangling in-between my legs. Looking down, I saw that it was currently a decent size but there was hardly a consolation. I watched miserably as the girl slipped the camera into her pocket, scooped up my clothes, slung her bag over her shoulder and ran off.

I could tell this was going to become a big, big problem.

END OF PART 2

--------------------------------

Find out what happens in Part 3. Coming soon!

Rob
12-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Pretty good. I liked the sly reference to GetDare.

Manbearpig
12-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Pretty good. I liked the sly reference to GetDare.

yes the getdare refrence was very good i liked it a lot

Tessdog
02-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I NEED Part 3 its the only thing that keeps me alive!

Smile Guy
02-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Part 3 will probably be coming over the next week or so; I think it's much better than the previous two parts.

spat
02-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Too long to wait - a whole week

Tessdog
02-15-2007, 04:14 PM
I think I have idea about whats going to happen. My guess she takes his clothes and runs leaving him nude. : ) Just a guess or a fanasty.....

kmacroxs
10-09-2010, 04:45 PM
dude come on

don't leave your readers in the backwash

post the rest of the story