PDA

View Full Version : A Fantasist becomes a Master (Fiction)

Silver Wolf
01-22-2008, 12:54 PM
ok i plan on writing at least 200 words a day it may lack punctuation though please comment on how the story is progressing and if it is good or bad

"Beeb beeb beeb" this was the sound of john's alarm at 6.00 in the morning scared it would wake his parents he hastily slams down the snooze button and then turns off the alarm. the first question you might ask is why it was going off so early in the first place considering john usually gets up at 7.00 and leaves for school at 8.00 well he wanted to get to school first especially before any teachers or girls get in. John quickly dresses himself and grabs his bag tiptoeing down the stairs,slowly to avoid creaks he wheels his bike out side and closes the door gently but soon after this he peddles like crazy making a 20 minuet journey only 10 gasping for breath he padlocks his bike and walks slowly into school. John checks his watch 6.45 he nods looking at the empty school.

As he slowly walks across the play ground he sees the workmen head off after opening the school of course any teachers in will be preparing for lessons and the CCTV cameras we useless because no one was watching them all was going to plan.steadily he starts picking up bags dumping all into the lost property room a windowless room in the corner of the school that hardly anybody goes into after doing this he grins. walking nervelessly but steadily he enters the girls changing room as meek as a mouse but still moves in to the room turning on the lights. suddenly stopping he absorbs the atmosphere around him looking around he spots three bags that could be used he picks them up and practically runs back to the lost and found room.

Davros
01-22-2008, 12:56 PM
In one word: Exciting!
In two words: Very exciting!

:D

Silver Wolf
01-22-2008, 02:07 PM
ok everyone i know the story is not progressing as fast as other stories but i want this one to play out for a while before i start anew one and iwill finish this one do not worry i wont just leave it again please comment and thanks newslave

He opens the door and slips in breathing deeply and opens the first bag and starts to search through it, not finding what he wants he goes to the second bag which is the same design as the first for use of hockey practice. when he does not find anything he is about to move the bag back with the first when he notices its still has weight although its empty, thats when he finds the inside sip in the lining. holding his breath John opens it. looking inside light shins on a pair of white panties and a small bra, he grins noticing that they are used. taking in the odor for awhile he realizes what a lowlife pervert he is being, nonetheless he searches the other bags pocketing all the underwear until he is at the last bag which was hidden in the girls locker room. this bag is what puzzled john for it is understandable putting a bag in the girls changing room so boys don't rummage thought the ones in the corridor but why hide it in the girls changing room.

Slowly unzipping the bag he sees the normal kit he starts to pull this out checking the pockets all empty except for a mobile which he put to one side searching deeper until the bag was empty he checked the side pockets which contained the underwear which he put with the phone, about to put the bag with the others he realizes that the underwear was in the side pocket not the secret bottom one. putting the bag down John unzips the last pocket of the bag to revel some sort of home made dildo.

laughing he realizes that it is a can of deodorant with a condom covering it,slowly an idea forms in his head realizing it was only 2 weeks till the end of term which has a holiday of two weeks he would have to work fas if not immediately

YoureAmazingMe
01-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Good so far.* (: Keep writing.

Kitty
01-23-2008, 03:19 AM
i am loveing it xD i just love all the story

Silver Wolf
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Before he left he placed everything back into the bag except the phone underwear and dildo P.E. was last period so he had plenty of time to put his plan into action first he read the name label on the bag and almost laughed it read Bethen Hunt John knew her she was from his business studies class she was the most timid girl he knew realising that this must be her stuff he looked over the stuff again the bra was of a light blue colour same as the panties but when he pulled them apart a small blue thong floated down, mouth open in shock he tried to match the items with the sweet looking girl across from him but just couldn’t there was no way Bethen would own these things.

“but it is her name on the bag” he thought suddenly picturing her playing with the dildo his hand moved to wards his trousers but he suddenly stopped realising that it was 7.45 in 15 minuets people would start turning up, suddenly her reached for the phone shakily he checked its number and put it into his phone. Putting all the underwear into his bag he hesitated and then added Bethen’s stuff but left the phone in the place he found it but little did Bethen know she was about to get a slight surprise.quickly john left the room leaving all but one bag behind.

ok for now i will do bethens side aswell but when they are together i will be describing from john`s point of view

also send me scenes that you want to happen i.e. john is found out ect. i will try to use them but if not you are still enspireing me but if you want future stories send me story preferences i.e. stories involving teachers, sisters, male dom, female dom ect. honestly i dont mind this is for you guys so i dont want to keep wrigting stories that don't interest you :D

OH thankyou so much for reading up till now :cool:

Silver Wolf
01-24-2008, 11:50 AM
*sigh* last period had come and bethen was dreading it, to put it simply she hated P.E. it was the one class where you have to something with everyone watching you and even worse you had to get change WITH other people who you hardly knew, even though she had been going to this school for 4 years now she only had 3 people who she talked to and even then she wouldn't want to change in the same room.

but then why was she running to the changing room? if she hated it so much usually she would be the last to finish changing but now she briskly opens the door and hurries inside heading straight for her bag. opening it she starts to take out clothes and once all her P.E. kit was out she felt the bottom of the bag.

GONE how could it be gone this and many other questions were racing through her mind, "maybe i put it into one of the side pockets" she suddenly thinks opening the side pocket she discovers not only is her "item" not there but her spare underwear is gone aswell horrified she checks the inside pocket but this time instead of just patting it she opens it and inside she sees her phone. pussled she picks the phone up and as she does a small peice of paper flutters out from inbetween the screen and keys.

Picking the note up she sees there is writing on it saying

have your phone on at 6pm or i will leave your toy in the boys locker room with your name on it

Horrified because her opinion were that most of the boys in school were a bunch of hungry dogs.looking at the note again she shudders thinking of what the boys would do if they found it.sighing she screws up the note and starts changing paying no attention to the girls around her.

Silver Wolf
01-24-2008, 12:37 PM
as John went out to the gym he noticed bethan sitting on the girls bench staring into space this is not what surprised john it was the fact that she was first out which was disturbing she seemed worried and for a moment John regretted doing what he did he had real doubts about weather he should actually do this even though he had planned most things what if things went wrong or what if he went too far, these were the questions that plagued him but as he watched he he realized that she was not worried but uncomfortable then it dawned on him "the slut is uncomfortable without her thong" he thought with this realization he put all his doubts to rest all that mattered was finishing the plan and putting his wild fantasies into reality.

After P.E. John hurried home on his bike even though he was not supposed to call her until six he still had to put the second phase of his plan into action which was to get the parents out of the house for the next five weeks this was relatively simple since he was going to do it anyway, the reason for this is that his parents have been working from 7 in the morning till 11 at night because of something to do with the shortage of staff at their firm they have been working like this for 3 months and even though they have more staff now it seemed to have become a habit for them but they were supposed to be home collecting some documents for an inspection of course it was all set up john had arranged it with all of the staff for them to go on a second honeymoon/vacation everyone was happy to help since his parents were really kind and understanding to the workers,so all that was left was to give them their suitcases,passports and their tickets. john grinned it was perfect he would give them a brown envelope and when they got to the workplace they would find their luggage and a chauffeur.

when he arrived he found parents leaving he waved and handed the brown envelope out of his bag saying it was a present for Debby (a close friend of the families who worked there) they accepted it of course non the wiser, frankly they looked too tired to care "they really need this holiday" john thought but the honest happiness was slightly put out realizing that he now had a second motive for getting them out of the house. when they left it did not occur to him that his parents might complain about leaving him they practically left him to look after himself any way, this was also put onto a note inside the brown envelope.

now the house would be empty for 5 weeks he mused "well id better get things set up.

hi please post comments on this everyone this is my first story and i would like to know if there are any problems :confused:and please pm me even if i am offline to request plots i.e brother sister story, female dom, male dom, good friend betrays ect.:D

saskicker32
01-24-2008, 02:49 PM
great introduction, i am hooked i want to read the rest cant wait:D

Pikachu
01-24-2008, 06:21 PM
am waiting for the next part keep it up :D

Ghost
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Nice story.... cool
Like the way you started and how things are working

Silver Wolf
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Bethen was nervous she was first out of the changing room and she was being STARED at by a boy from across the gym this made her uncomfortable, why oh why was she the first one out it didn't matter the gym would soon be divided but she couldn't shake off this ominous feeling she had ever since she read the note.

after gym she purposefully changed slow so that everyone else had left by the time she had finished especially that guy, just who was he anyway she though then it dawned on her that he was in her business studies class he even sat across from her,she shivered the thought of someone watching her sent cold shivers up and down her body

it wasn't long before she got home she sighed apparently her mum was going to a resort with a group of friends soon it didn't matter she often did it she knew Bethen could look after herself but she still seemed to worry it wasn't till Bethen got home did she find out that she had arranged for her to stay at a friend of hers, "why" asked Bethen "you usually leave me here" but Bethen's mum just turned around surprised "well i though you would like it the dad even rang me today saying that it was fine he even suggested it" "really Bethen don't you think i worry about you when i go on my business trips and little vacations with my friends" but Bethen was not listening as soon as that dad came round to pick her up she would tell him she was staying somewhere else, she couldn't imagine staying in someone else's house.

"well see ya honey" said mum in a lame American accent, "goodbye" Bethen said almost absentmindedly as the door slammed she checked her watch 5.55, 5 minuets until the appointed time came and she did not have any idea of what would happen

Silver Wolf
01-24-2008, 11:07 PM
John yawned he had set everything up and the panic of being called by his parents had passed they were just saying good bye but when the phone rang john had convinced him self they they were coming back but they wern't.

it was almost 6 usually on a Friday he would be watching television or playing on the computer but now he was not to excited to go on ether he simply picked up his mobile and steadily walked outside at the phone was ringing and slowly walked to the left of his house of course the house right next to him had no car in the drive the mother had just gone, this was the reason he couldn't believe his luck when he found Bethen's bag it was because she lived NEXT DOOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*suddenly a carnival tune sounds * bethen shakily picks up the phone and answered it
"h....hello?"
"hello bethen how are you" strange.........she recognized that voice from somewhere
"what have you done?"

"hmm i have borrowed your toy haven't i"

"BORROWED don't you mean stole???"

"hm no you will be getting it back" suddenly she thought she heard the door open but dismissing it she carried on talking"

"give it back...when"

"now if you want"

"how are you supposed to give it me"

suddenly she felt a shadow come over her jerking back she turned around, it was THAT GUY from P.E the one that was staring

"hello" he said calmly

"ok what do you want" but he smiled (why was he smiling)

"didn't your mum tell you.......... your staying at my place for a while".

Kitty
01-24-2008, 11:40 PM
go on go on oh yeah loveing it

Silver Wolf
01-25-2008, 02:09 PM
horrified bethen stepped away "no i am not going" as soon as she said this john shrugged as if admitting defeat

"oh well i guess i will just happen to give you items to some certain boys who"

john paused then grinned

"arnt very nice"

by emphasizing this bethen immediately knew he was talking about jack casper and josh the school drop outs who were supposedly the school night rapists although no one had come forward. After hearing this bethen lowered her head and in a most inaudible whisper

"what do you want"

at this john frowned for some reason but started to walk off in the direction of the stairs

"follow me"

which almost sounded like an order, bethen was temped to say no but curious she followed him upstairs. he immediately went for her room, about to stop him but afraid of his anger did not say anything but suddenly he cried out

"arrr here is where you keep them"

suspicious bethen follows john into the room, as the image before her is displayed she almost cries out in horror.

layed upon her bed were all the toys she had both crudely made and some were the ones where she managed to get the courage to buy in secret along with these were various out fits too skimpy to wear in public but worst of all her pretend out fits where there as well.

"h....h.how did you find these"

hearing her john laughed

"it was easy you aren't good at hiding things i mean come on under your bed??? you are lucky your parents did not find them"

unconvinced she watched as john shoved the lot along with school clothes and casual outfits and to her embarrassment her underwear were placed in a rather large suit case but after getting over the initial fear of his casualness in doing what was obviously wrong she asked

"what are you doing" surprised john turned round with the suitcase in hand

"well while staying at my house would you prefer to be naked at all times" looking her up and down showing that he did not mind gave bethen the shudders

"f...fine lets just get this over with"

Kitty
01-25-2008, 09:27 PM
it getting nicer... and i would want more

alexrules01
01-26-2008, 04:56 AM
Umm I got confused. So Bethan lives next to John but she has to stay at his place??

Silver Wolf
01-26-2008, 05:25 AM
yes because the mum isn't happy about her living on her own therefore she wants bethen to live with john and his family for a while but the family isn't there

ill continue this tonight

alexrules01
01-26-2008, 05:27 AM
ok, its just that part of the story was very rushed and did'nt make that much sense. Good story though

Davros
01-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, seems quite rushed now. Quite hard to read too.

Silver Wolf
01-26-2008, 02:00 PM
it will slow down now i just wanted to get the whole reasons and backgrounds out of the way to get to the point of the tital

Davros
01-26-2008, 02:01 PM
it will slow down now i just wanted to get the whole reasons and backgrounds out of the way to get to the point of the tital

Still, slow down and take your time. Some stories have been going on for ages but are worth the wait :)

Looking4somename
01-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Great story. Waiting for updates.
Don't abandon it.

Silver Wolf
02-07-2008, 07:39 AM
ye sorry for the delay in the next part it is half done and it is a big part the reason for the delay is that currently i have been bed ridden with an asmatic cough lol lucky me an currently i am just trying to recover sorry everyone :(

nope just gon to the doctors again if my tonsils keep swelling then its tonsillitis

Isabell
02-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Waiting for more to appear on this story. Looks good so far. Is there going to be any back history as to why she has the outfits and toys? Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Playstation
02-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Err How Does A Cough Effect Writing A Story?!?
And B.T.W. GREAT Story!! Pleaaassseee Continue!

BeX25
02-19-2008, 05:10 PM
I love this story so far, I am hooked. I like the way you set it up and suprised us with the fact she lives next door. I hope he makes her turn all his fantasies into realities. ;) I think it would be good if he had a party and humiliated her infront of everyone, but thats just my warped mind :)

Keep up the good work.

BeX

Silver Wolf
02-22-2008, 03:45 PM
[Ok just to clear things up john found really short skirts and erotic underwear nothing like leather and such and the toys made were crude items probably directed to make on some site read this passage most of your questions will be answered] also I have separated this passage not sure if I will keep this up because the thoughts might be better jumbled up

John walked briskly down the stairs nearly taking two at a time and as he passed the thresh hold of the door bethen had a notion of slamming it in his face she doubted he would ever show anyone the items he threatened to show but then again he had come this far who is to say he would not but even though she put down the notion of slamming the door she still thought constantly of ways to trick john and making him pay for ever threatening her.

As john looked of his shoulder catching a glare from bethen he almost decided to stop his plan but feeling the weight in his hand stopped him *stupid* *he thought if I want to bail out now ill never finish this* with a new determined mind set he briskly walked out of the house hoping bethen did not notice.

Head down bethen followed john out of her house still thinking about what she could do, absentmindedly she closed the door behind her. With sudden realization that there would be no going back for a while hit her when the door slammed with a sharp sense of finality. Slowly she but away her thought of how she was going the pay john back and started to think more about what was going to happen in her stay at john’s house

Grinning john started to walk slowly yet surly down the street making sure bethen was following ignoring the scowl she gave him, it was not long before they reached his house taking his house keys out of his pocket he slowly opened his door onto a brightly colored corridor filled with many family photos which would normally be embarrassing but john paid no attention to these dropping the set of keys he had into a pot which sat next to a Grey colored phone which all rested on a small shelf a meter or two away from the entrance, the floor which they walked on was mainly red with odd designs flowing throughout eventually taking all this into view bethen eventually saw where this corridor lead to, two doors on the left hand side leading into unknown rooms gave nothing away except they were of a dark red color and at the end of corridor was a scarily steep set of stairs, unfortunately the second floor light was of so above the stairs was thrown into darkness, bethen sighed it was no different to her house even though she expected this she was almost disappointed in the lack of mystery.

“Do you want a grand tour or a dinner?” inquired John
“Hmm” said bethen absentmindedly in her deep thoughts “sorry what”
“Dinner you know food, or would you like to see the place”
“Ermmm” abruptly bethen’s stomach rumbled “dinner I guess”
“Ok then follow me” said john opening the second door “oh but would you close the front door?”

Absentmindedly bethen closed the door as she would at home then it struck her of how natural the situation seemed to become in the current circumstances alarmed she almost slammed the door, hoping the john did not notice her behaviour she hastily closed the door and briskly walked into what would appear to be the living room.

John grinned at what he saw through to corner of his eye, he gently placed the bags on the sofa which was just to the left as you walked into the living room opposite was the television and to the left of that was a large window which revelled a beautiful view of a lushes green garden, when bethen finally entered she was amazed at such a site even though she lived next door all her garden was patio and rocks hardly any green at all this was completely different slowly she began to think that their houses might not be as similar as she would have liked.

Slightly confused at bethen’s reaction john opened the final door leading to the kitchen which was rather pleasant john thought though slightly small it had a nice cooker washing machine drier and even a dishwasher and against the far wall stood a square table

“So what would you like?”
“Sorry” asked bethen still looking round the kitchen-making john sigh
“FOOD… Dinner MEAL you know eating we generally do it here”
“Whatever I don’t mind”
“Fine here” john said as he had his back to her, but when he turned round he held a plate and a blue dog bowl,
“Err what are you doing” inquired bethen a little slow on the uptake
“Well I am feeding you”

Bethen just could not believe what he was asking of her and how could he be so calm over it though admittedly she fantasized many times about her master forcing her to do this even though it is rather stereotypical what was she going to do one minuet she was an honored guest the next she is blackmailed. After worrying about the possibilities john held in his hands she eventually ran out of options when john placed the bowl on the floor next to him and ever so quietly yet with tremendous power he said “on your hands and knees now”

Slowly and jerkily bethen found herself obeying there would be time to plot and escape later she was curious to see what john had in mind.

John was utterly amazed she was doing it she was actually listening and obeying him which was perfect since he didn’t actually plan to blackmail her sure he could tease her and act as if he would do it but he couldn’t it was not in his nature but she did not have to know that
“Oi did I say you could eat with your hands???? Hmmm no I did not now eat properly”

John now grinned at the power he held over this girl, the girl who he thought was timid and shy who in actual fact liked to toy with herself as he discovered when he found her stash she was like him she wore as many masks as he did yet when no one was around she was her true self and that is exactly what john wanted her to be around him, her true self.

But for now he dug into his own slices of pizza while bethen ate the mashed up mess in the dog bowl

Bethen just couldn’t help feeling slightly aroused at this new way john was treating her even though she barely knew him she had basically built up a picture of a shy nerdish boy who sucked at French she had no idea he was like this in-fact she wished he would be worse [a wish which would soon become utter reality]

ok please remember to post and pm me your thoughts on the plot or even char background even if it only concerns disgussion

Silver Wolf
02-23-2008, 06:57 AM
When the dinner was finished john finally allowed bethen to stand and with a yawn said that he would show her the room that his parents had left her. And with that he asked or ordered (bethen did not know which) to follow him to the room. When they were leaving the kitchen bethen noticed another door next to the one they came in curious bethen blurted out

“What does that door lead to?”
“Hm oh ill show you tomorrow” john replied apparently uncaring

The question surprised john but also thrilled him he just could not wait for his plan to move on, but sadly john put thoughts of future plans away for the time being and pushed open the door to the living room making sure bethen was following he picked up all but one of her bags

“Erm what about that one?” asked bethen not quite sure what was packed in it
After she asks john laughs harshly

“Sorry I am not having you play with those toys tonight” at this statement bethen blushes uncontrollably and john walks on heading for the stairs but as he starts climbing he asks

“Say tell me where exactly did you buy them and how did you find out how to make them”
“Ermm.well…err” bethen stutters
“ANSWER ME or face the consequences” john stats with a demanding tone
“Ok ok I got both from some site its not hard”
“Good I expect a more timely response in the future though. Now come on your room is next to mine here.”

John stops at the top of the stairs with 4 possible doors one is open showing a cream colour bathroom the first is in front of john but he ignores that one (probably the parents room bethen guesses) that leaves the room to the right of them and the top front room.

“Ok this room to the right will be yours, you might as well take a shower ill put your bags in here if you need me ill be downstairs…. ok?”
“Fine I guess”

And with that short conversation john left bethen at the top of the stairs while he went into the room on the right which would apparently be her room, sighing bethen walked into the bathroom and closed the door noting the lock she locked the door and with a smile of satisfaction because john would not be able to spy on her during her shower, as she began to undress she looked around relaxing when she saw the towel but suddenly realising that john would be unpacking her things she immediately tensed up shaking of the foreboding she slipped of her school skirt and unbuttoned her blouse leaving he in her bra and panties but when she moved to take of her panties she realised that they were completely wet when did that happen bethen wondered thinking about johns commanding voice she suddenly started to play with herself imagining scenarios and some dark and filthy place where he punished her for being bad.

“Is everything ok in there?”

Bethen stopped immediately and was forced to reply in a strained voice “fine fine”, some how john had managed to stop her from finishing was he watching her or was it coincidence. Bethen shook her head he could not see her the door was locked he must be on his way down ignoring her wild fantasies bethen unclipped her bra and stepped into the shower.

John grinned evilly at bethen’s response and made his way down stairs again soo enough he was in front of the door bethen asked about the basement door he quickly opened it making sure to close the door again and walked down the brightly lit but cold steps as soon as he reached the bottom he walked in to an oval shaped room which seemed to hold many items all but the computer in the corner were covered with a dark cloth even the shelves were covered. But non of this interested john he headed towards the computer and sat down, there were many images on the screen but only one was moving and it was a naked girl in a shower to be more precise it was bethen upstairs, as john smiled at the video uplink he created he saved a file naming it bethen plays with self 1 and then continued to watch bethen shower still grinning somewhat evilly

Kitty
02-23-2008, 09:41 AM
wow nice story .go on

Bored
02-24-2008, 05:35 PM
great segment please continue

Naughtybaby
02-24-2008, 06:21 PM
OMG this story is realy good i even started playin wit myself!;)

Silver Wolf
03-09-2008, 02:10 PM
As bethen turned off the water she felt relaxed as if she was no longer part of any trouble and she was simply at home but as the water dripped down off of her body she began to wonder exactly what john was going to do still wondering she wrapped a towel around herself and slowly opened the door making sure john was not there she walked into her room expecting her bags to be on the bed but instead there was only her school uniform which she had brought in with her and an old set of pink underwear with a note on top saying

“Put this on and come downstairs”

Bethen extremely confused simply started to do as john had asked what else could she do she couldn’t face him with only her towel besides she hadn’t worn underwear today following a self-dare bravely asked herself to do. As she started to slip on the panties she noticed how small they actually were when she finally pulled them into position she was in an extremely painful wedge and they did not cover much anyway sighing she lowered her skirt and started down the stairs when she reached the bottom she walked through the open living room door walking through the living room she wondered why he wanted her in the kitchen when she saw the kitchen door was closed instead the basement door lay open onto a brightly lit set of stone stairs trembling with curiosity bethen steadily made her way down the stairs a mere 3 steps into a corridor she emerged into an oval shaped room with john sitting at a computer screen smiling as she appeared before him

“Well why did you want me here”
“Are you wearing the panties?”
“Well I couldn’t come down…” abruptly bethen stops talking realizing she was about to give away here self dare”
“What pantyless?, I know you didn’t take any off when you went into the shower I also know that you were having fun by your self”
Blushing furiously “well what’s it to you”
Sighing john looked at bethen directly in the eye “shall I make things clear hmmm” slowly john starts to stand up making bethen realize that he was actually taller than she was “ok bethen you are going to become my slave” unceremoniously bethen started laughing although the thought of being a slave turned her on “why would I do that”

Frowning as if john hoped bethen would not have asked “if you do not well I will have to share this video of you playing with yourself” as john finished he pressed enter on the keyboard behind him causing the screens that lined the walls to light up and the speakers to burst into life with a chorus of moaning and shushing, horrified bethen turned around slowly suddenly seeing herself from every angle.

“Fine you win”

[sorry this part is so late i am working on the next part now should be finished for tomorrow]

qwertypete
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
GREAT story, keep it up. excited for more :eek:

Silver Wolf
03-10-2008, 10:19 PM
“Fine you win”

At these words john was filled with relief and longing relief for what he had accomplished and longing for the next step but first he needed to set down the rules

“Good I thought you would agree now first things first I want you to remove your school clothes so I can wash them and then we will pick a more suitable attire for you”
John smiled as bethen`s face somehow went an even deeper shade of scarlet and slowly started to remove her clothing. She was down to her blouse and panties which were slightly covered john was just sitting there solemn as if this didn’t faze him but even that turned bethen on she wondered how experienced he was and if he would actually go through with this slave thing still pondering bethen let her blouse fall to the floor when john raised his hand “ok you can stop it is time to start the first stage” he stood up and walked over to the first table “its quite late so I guess this will have to do” he said removing the black coloured cloth and letting it drop to the floor, bethen just stared it was just an ordinary table except that it had four hand cuffs which were attached to the legs the other end obviously meant for her limbs “well jump on en” john said almost jokily patting the table, bethen almost hesitated thinking it was some kind of joke when she saw his eyes “I will do what ever you ask but I ask one thing please do not take my virginity” bethen looked into his eyes her voice pleading, john looked away and said almost as sternly I would never sacrifice you virginity without your permission slave or not” bethen almost felt a curious feeling of respect and warmth but remembering the situation she was in just replied with a curt not getting onto the table she noticed how cold it was lying down sent chills through her body. John walked round closing each cuff with each feeling of restrained bethen seemed uncontrollably excited why? She had never felt like this before dares used to make her feel excited but the dares she was once embarrassed to do seemed like nothing now she was handcuffed to a table completely at the mercy of john.

“Right firstly I better clean you” john smiled lifting a bucket onto the table placing it so the clod bucket was pressed against her panties “b…but I just had a shower” replied bethen feeling that the water was cold “but I don’t think you cleaned you self well enough” john said placing his hands in the bucket and moving to her left foot and started to slowly rub bethen`s foot ever so gently actually cleaning and massaging her foot, slowly and gently he moved up to her knee then moving to the right repeating the process but just stopping at the upper leg . Dipping his hands in the bucked of water once more john unceremoniously started to massage bethen`s uncovered breasts he instantaneously noticed that her nipples were hard and erect as john slowly started to toss and squeeze her breasts Bethen chocked back a moan where did he learn to do this he was hitting all the right spots each stroke made here closer and closer to Cumming. Suddenly john lowered his mouth and started to lick her hard nipples prodding them and poking then with his tongue eventually bethen could not take any more and she relaxed and allowed her juices to form a noticeable wet patch on her innocent small panties.

John tut’ed “now now ill have to also clean there also” finally letting go of her breasts john moved the bucket to the floor pulling a small pair of safety scissors he raised the panties, bethen moaned as the panties automatically gave her 2 wedgies and finally relaxed as it was cut from her but as the garment was pulled away bethen felt vulnerable and defenseless looking down she noticed john had placed a few new items on the table “where is he getting them from she wondered” as she gazed at the shaver and shaving foam and also a bottle of baby oil.

also i really would like to have people's ideas on this plot i am hoping to evolve this into another story so i do appreciate all criticisms and comments if my story pisses you off in ways i cannot see please pm me and i will ether amend it or give a full explanation to why i cannot amend it

Bebe_Gurl
03-17-2008, 10:45 PM
I would like to see her do somthing public...great job so far!!!

youngscotsman
03-22-2008, 06:21 PM
love the story m8, it bloody brill

AM.PM
03-22-2008, 07:47 PM
u are such a great writer.keep wirghting this is so entertaining.(im hooked)

lilgigi
03-24-2008, 04:43 PM
please write more

Artimis
04-29-2008, 12:12 PM
This is a great story. I really wish you'd keep going!

My first post!Yea!:D

nightmare09
12-17-2008, 08:18 PM
go on please it is really good:D:)

interesting
12-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Silverwolf last edited this thread on 03-11-2008 at 01:24 AM.

March 11, 2008.

It would be nice if he would continue but bear in mind the time elapsed.