PDA

View Full Version : Reading My Diary

queerface
06-14-2011, 08:36 AM
For the past few months my Master has made me keep a blog diary of what he has made me do; the tasks I have done, the tasks I have failed, the punishments I have suffered etc. This diary was a private way for me to communicate with my Master and to record what I had done. He now wants me to make public my Diary by inviting people to read it. So for one week, I will invite any of you to have a look at my diary if you have time or are interested. I would appreciate your comments and feedback if you have any. I must warn you that this diary has not been written for public consumption, so if you have any questions please ask. As I am a hideously disobedient slut, it would be helpful if you could tell me what you think so that I can prove to my master that I have done my best to show people what he has made me do.

The link to the blog is here.

http://queerfacesdiscipline.blogspot.com

I welcome your comments. Apologies if I have posted this note in the wrong area.

Q

JoMo
06-14-2011, 08:41 AM
It's still an invite only blog.

alpha
06-14-2011, 11:43 AM
An interesting blog to read, the day-to-day life of a slave, I'm assuming your husband and master are two different people?

There was one post on the first page that was pretty big and hard to read as it was just one mass of text. Try breaking up your longer posts into paragraphs, it'll just make it easier to read.

But afterwards I masturbated to orgasm 17 times.
Wow, you must have quite the stamina, I've heard of girls cumming two or three times before, but not that much. :P

Leopard
06-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Moved to S/M Blogs.