PDA

View Full Version : anus pain

boytoy
01-22-2008, 11:56 AM
This task invovles pain to the anus area... so here we go.
Needed:
-a plastic hook (or item with 1... ex: cloths hanger(w/ arms cut off))
-rope
-sock
-slave

Step one: tie the rope to the hook. (note: finding a good hook works best, a cloths hanger could work, but it will be more difficult. somthing like this: http://www.fastener-warehouse.com/images/grade%2070%20slip%20hook%20copy.gif
but *plastic* and *not pointy!* would work best. Get creative on the hook idea.

Step Two: Slave inserts hook part into anus. Making sure it's in there good.

Step Three: Slave gets on all fours and brings the rope across back, puts sock in mouth, brings the rope throught mouth, and ties it back to string. He or she could also make a pre-made loop and do the same.

Step Four: It should be tight enough that the slave's head is looking up, and the rope is tight. Now if the slave looks down, or moves around it should pull on the anus... hence pain.

Precautions: obviously, any type of punishment can cause injury. So be mindful, a dull plastic hook is safest way to go. Also dont get the slave to tie it around his/her head redicoulsy tight... Enough to cause pain, some discomfort, but nothing more.

justuseme2008
02-18-2008, 12:51 PM
sounds good this!

tissue13
02-19-2008, 11:56 PM
seems pretty good......

OwnMe77
03-27-2008, 05:49 PM
I feel like this idea has gone seriously underratted, i would lvoe a mistress who would come up with an idea creative and kinky like this...i think the thread title is lacking and unspecific though

Roswell
03-27-2008, 05:57 PM
I'm not really into pain that much but I have to admit this is one of the more creative dares I've seen. Again, must be careful as if the hook is pointy it'd be pretty easy to tear something, and that wouldn't be good.

AM.PM
03-27-2008, 06:18 PM
this is such a great dare! although i hate pain and would do anything to avoide it. but i think there are some brave people out there who are up to the chalenge.Good job im liking this dare.

Bebe_Gurl
03-27-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm not really into pain that much but I have to admit this is one of the more creative dares I've seen. Again, must be careful as if the hook is pointy it'd be pretty easy to tear something, and that wouldn't be good.

this is such a great dare! although i hate pain and would do anything to avoide it. but i think there are some brave people out there who are up to the chalenge.Good job im liking this dare.

Yep, this is creative, but i don't like pain ither, I might do it for a punishment...

Roswell
03-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Yep, this is creative, but i don't like pain ither, I might do it for a punishment...
I think the biggest issue in this regard would be finding an appropriate hook, though.

OwnMe77
03-27-2008, 09:42 PM
I think a hook off a plastic coat hanger would be fine.

saskicker32
03-27-2008, 11:50 PM
I was thinking about something like this a few days ago except i thought about it were you put the rope over a tree branch or in my case a pull up bar and attach a small weight to the other end. Just a thought and a variation someone might like to try

lucky
03-29-2008, 05:47 PM
just thinking of an alternative

hook - checked
rope - checked
.add
bucket
water (legal age = beer)

Place hook, suspend rope, on the other end of the rope place some plastic bucket that would get under his/her genitals but not touch the floor. Let slave drink a lot of water every 15 minutes. The idea is: if slave needs to pee, would pee into the bucket and the bucket's weight would drag the rope and the hook upwards. Use a total of 2 litters. Another alternative: clothes pins on nipples instead of hook etc.

slavegal
03-30-2008, 05:43 PM
is this safe. because it seems to me it could be dangerous but other than that good dare

lucky
03-31-2008, 03:34 PM
is this safe. because it seems to me it could be dangerous but other than that good dare

depends on the hook. You won't use a sharp hook, a plastic one with a round end is ok I suppose.

Slutkittycallie
07-04-2011, 11:15 AM
This is a Punishment i would do