PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one new Moderator!

depp
08-28-2005, 10:22 PM
*Have an impressive post count?
*Love getDare?
*Become a getDare mod!

Just reply to this post and convince me your the best man/woman for the job!
getDare is looking for ONE new addition to our team. It could... be you. :-)

Muffinz
08-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Ooohh. I would love to be a mod!

Hm..let's see. I visit the site for forum updates every day. I know I dont have the highest post count, but I think all of my posts are pretty good quality - I think only one or two out of them all were on that 3 word thread. I'm a very fair person, even if I dont like someone. Also, I'm quite a nerd...and all good moderation teams need a nerd, right? ;)

I'm not going to kiss your ass or bullshit my way into the position though, so that's about it! Besides, I'm not good at talking about myself anyway. <3

§corpion
08-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Ooohh. I would love to be a mod!

Hm..let's see. I visit the site for forum updates every day. I know I dont have the highest post count, but I think all of my posts are pretty good quality - I think only one or two out of them all were on that 3 word thread. I'm a very fair person, even if I dont like someone. Also, I'm quite a nerd...and all good moderation teams need a nerd, right? ;)

I'm not going to kiss your ass or bullshit my way into the position though, so that's about it! Besides, I'm not good at talking about myself anyway. <3

I doubt I can compete with Muffinz, so I'm just gonna say. A female nerd? ;)

Muffinz
08-28-2005, 10:59 PM
I doubt I can compete with Muffinz, so I'm just gonna say. A female nerd? ;)

Haha you know it! <3

Sum1
08-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Muffinz for Mod!!!

depp
09-12-2005, 12:42 AM
A warm and friendly congratulations to Muffinz... our newest getDare moderator!

Please drop a friendly hello her way if you can. Also, if you need any assistance in handling (or using) the moderation tools please don't hesitate to PM me. :-)

While Muffinz is now a Mod, her custom title will remain.

Muffinz
09-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Oohh nice! :D

userben
09-14-2005, 01:23 PM
or me

lestat221
11-25-2005, 02:00 AM
What can I say?

I don't visit this site as often as I know you'd all like me too... but that's alright... I'd like to hope that my posts are lush as well, for the record... Never get in the way of my ego, I say... hehe

Whatever... in any case, congratulations, Muffinz... You've done what I dream of, you became a moderator...you have power... but don't forget what Star Wars teaches us...

All those who have power fear losing it..

:lol::lol::lol:

cheesy dude
11-25-2005, 10:35 AM
which eposoid of star wars did u get that from? i never herd it before but it sounds wise. good quote lestat221

chain
03-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Congrats, I know how you feel too :). Anyway, Lestat, you and me would have tremendous dare points if it carried over from the old site.