PDA

View Full Version : Worms in Underwear dare

Wedgie
01-21-2008, 08:16 AM
This dare is not for people who can't take gross dares. First you go back to the sports department of Wal-Mart and buy some worms they keep as fish bait. Go home and get an old pair of underwear, put them on and duck tape the legs to yourself and tape the fly shut. Put the worms in your crotch utill you have a pretty big buldge then tape the waist shut and go to school or work. This gives you a real weird feeling and makes your balls look big from outside of your pants.:cool:

MasterO
01-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I think it would be funnier and more humiliating for a girl to do this with just a tight fitting pair of panties and to allow the worms to escape throughout the day and occasionally be dropping out from under her skirt.

Wedgie
01-21-2008, 09:47 AM
Yes, but you need the worms because if they all fall out your done with the dare.

MasterO
01-21-2008, 10:45 AM
wearing tight panties they would not all get out too quickly and would leave their slimmy trail behind when they did leave. One could always make her stop, pick them up and put them in again.

hovie907
01-21-2008, 03:53 PM
i think you have just redeemed yourself. i would love to do this dare. pls think of more dares

Rebecca
01-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Hmmm, I might give this a try.

Rebecca
-x-

MasterO
01-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Please do try it Rebecca and then come back and tell us about it.

Minimouse
01-21-2008, 06:02 PM
you don't think the worms would cral up into you do you??

Rebecca
01-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Good point Minimouse, I may try it for a sort while tomorrow just to find out I was think of wearing hose and tape tight around the legs so they cant drop down. The boyfriend has some as bait

sexy682
01-21-2008, 06:40 PM
wats a buldge???????

hovie907
01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
i will probally do this sunday when i am going to be driving home for 4 hours.

I recall this thing i saw on tv where people put worms in some guys socks before.

kabuto
01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
wats a buldge???????

Haha oh dear how old are you.

Also, this is what a buldge is. (http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com)

Also, good dare, but maybe not for girls, I don't know how easy it would be for one to get "lost"...

Rebecca
01-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-

Davros
01-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-

Sounds awesome :p Maybe if you're willing to take a bit of pain, use a clothes peg or a clip to keep your entrances closed ;)

Cheeteah
01-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Rebecca,
Your worms dare exploits sounds like a right laugh.:D
I might have to try it myself now.
Would you change anything about it if daring a guy to do it?

Rebecca
01-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Rebecca,

If I were you I would shave or you may get in a right mess, and don't sit down. If you are doing it for long you may want to plug your butt somehow, pull the foreskin back to make it as sensitive as possible and don't be surprised if you cum in your pants, lol.

Rebecca
-x-

TeenSlave
01-22-2008, 03:59 PM
I am definitley trying this if I can find some worms

Rebecca
01-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Just thought of a variation of this dare for you guys, what about putting a few worms (maybe ten) in a condom, get your cock nice and hard then put the condom on, hold it tight with an elastic band around the condom at the base of your penis. then wear it as long as possible under your clothes perforable while out in public, you may cum but if your cock goes soft they will all escape into your pants, where you must leave them for an hour.

A variation for girls could be to fill a condom with worms, tie the end and push it into your pussy go out in a short skirt and no knickers and try to hold it there as long as possible, the embarrassment of a condom full of worms exploding on the floor between your legs should be punishment enough for being able to do it.

Rebecca
-x-

cj07
01-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Just thought of this lasses could put worms down into their bra. For the more daring wear a black bra and a white t shirt and if they are crawling down your body they can be seen.

Neyo
01-23-2008, 03:20 PM
I've actually gotten a wedgie with two dozen worms in it. Wasn't that bad. I almost made a dice dare out of stuff you could buy at a bait shot but didn't because I was afraid it would have been shot down.

Experimental_Daree
01-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Interesting variations but I think for men the original way might be best. Think I might try this. Neyo, care to share the story with us? How did it feel?

Edit, a note about the worms, when cleaning them in water (especially if you're putting them in a bowl) be careful you don't drown them! Remember they need to come up from the ground for air when it's raining. Also, I don't think there's any real danger of them actually getting up anywhere you don't want them. If they do it won't be by much.

Swisstony
01-26-2008, 04:47 AM
Just thought of a variation of this dare for you guys, what about putting a few worms (maybe ten) in a condom, get your cock nice and hard then put the condom on, hold it tight with an elastic band around the condom at the base of your penis. then wear it as long as possible under your clothes perforable while out in public, you may cum but if your cock goes soft they will all escape into your pants, where you must leave them for an hour.

Rebecca
-x-

Tried a veriation on this one. could only get four. Taped the condom on. Walked down the local shop and back. Felt relly funny but couldnt stop smileing. Jacked off as soon as I got back so it only actually lasted about half an hour.

Worst bit? Taking the tape off :D

Thanks Rebecca

alexrules01
01-26-2008, 05:08 AM
Also for girls, you could put them in your bra.

A guy could wear a bra and put them in there aswell. But a guy should put in heaps and tape it good, so theres 2 little bumps on your chest. :)

Minimouse
01-26-2008, 02:43 PM
maybe if you used a tampon the worms couldn't get in (that is if you don't like pain)

Neyo
01-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Interesting variations but I think for men the original way might be best. Think I might try this. Neyo, care to share the story with us? How did it feel?

It actually wasn't that bad at all I was on vaction with a buddy of mine and I dared him to do it and he would so I said I would. I'm pretty sure they were all dead and I was wearing a bathing suit with a netting so they couldn't fall out. It felt funny, but made me get off. I may try this again sometime with more lively worms. I also ate a worm once for $20 dollars, that was bad.

I hear in texas they have really big worms it would be interesting to try with those.

trucker girl
06-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Wow the chick who put them in her pantihose mmmmmmmm sounds kinky but fun.....how about some other crawlies i once put some centipeds in my undies ooooooooo they crawled everywhere and much more itchy and crawling then worms hate the thought of the worms crawling up my butt or pussy try and explain that to your doctor :p:confused:

trucker girl
06-10-2008, 11:53 AM
i went home last nite after reading this dare and i went to abait shop near my home and got a container or worms the ones used for fishing. No one was at home for about 4 hrs so i went into my room and stripped but left my undies and bra on. Then I taped the leg part of my panties and then got the contairner of worms and poured them into my undies. Ohhhhhhhh boy did they wiggle when let loose in my undies the sensation was fantastic but i was scared that they might crawl into my ass or pussy so that made the dare even more exciting. After i put on a dress and went about my work with the worms in my panties and even went outside and i had to talk to my neigbour with them in my panties but i tried not to move around too much but oooooooooooo my pussy loved the sensation. After about 30 mins i went into the house took them out and put them into the garden. I got to thinking about other stuff that would do the same effect on me any ideas...nothing that bites of course

matt9741399
07-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi,

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I was wondering what kind of worms the two ladies that have tried this used? Also curious to know if you've done anything similar since?

Matt.

Sennia
07-05-2009, 03:11 PM
I wasn't one of the previous girls, but I was dared to do this recently with 'dendrobaena worms' from a bait shop... they're very gross! I had to keep around 20 of them in my panties and 8 in each bra cup for an hour at home while he watched...

To everyone worrying about them going 'inside', don't worry too much! They wont go so far inside to cause any harm or get stuck or anything, so just deal with the fact that they might wriggle in unwanted places part of the risk of the dare. It wouldn't be much of a dare if it wasn't scary :P

RHS 5
07-06-2009, 10:20 AM
This is a good dare and all, but what about the smell. Wouldn't it begin to smell?

And also, what do you do if you have to use the bathroom?

matt9741399
07-06-2009, 03:53 PM
I wasn't one of the previous girls, but I was dared to do this recently with 'dendrobaena worms' from a bait shop... they're very gross!

I think I might have to try this at some point, the curiosity is getting to much. How did it feel? Did they move around much?

Matt.

c3po471
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Today I bike over to buy the worms. I went and got fast food with them in my underwear, at this point all I felt was there cool body against my own. I did not notes them much on my bike ride home. When I got home I put them under hot water and they stared to move a lot more. I put them back in this time spreading them all over my back and front rather then just in a ball in the front of my underwear. At this pout they stared to move a lot more. It felt heavenly. Over all it was a good dare :)

Sennia
07-07-2009, 04:08 PM
I think I might have to try this at some point, the curiosity is getting to much. How did it feel? Did they move around much?

Matt.

They felt.. icky and tickly. It's that kind of sensation where you dont want to move around too much because every time you do, you feel them slipping lower into your panties...

When I did it, they moved around quite a lot... incredibly slowly, but you could definitely feel it! >.<

masterddk
07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
I hope when people do this dare they add some earth so the worms feel at home.

:)

DDK

matt9741399
07-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Hmm, well I'll give it a go in a few weeks. Will report back afterwards. Cheers!

Experimental_Daree
07-11-2009, 04:53 AM
After saying that I'd do this dare quite a while ago I've finally gotten up the time, courage and worms to do it so here's my story, I'm writing this having just got back and showered off, enjoy.

I went to a local bait supply shop and asked for live bait they sold maggots by the kilo and small tubs of worms. The worms didn't look very lively but I couldn't stand the thought of having to handle all those little wriggling maggots so I got a tub of ten worms instead. Then I went to a nearby country park with a condom and a roll of duck tape in my pocket (I couldn't duck tape my underwear to my legs at home) and the worms. There weren't too many people around anyway and there were even less on the trail. After a while I found a depression far enough away from the trail that I wouldn't be seen if anyone came by so I dropped by jeans and taped by boxer shorts to my legs. I used an old pair of boxers because I thought they might be more accommodating than y-fronts if I got a hard on. I tipped the worms out and shook away the soil they were in and one by one put them in my underwear. They mostly just collected in the crotch and didn't really do anything unless you picked them up or tried to move them. Apart from a cool feeling from their bodies I couldn't feel anything. I went for a bit of a walk but was a bit disappointed. After a while I found another place and tried Rebecca's suggestion and put them into a condom. Unfortunately they just collected in the tip and didn't move. After that I decided to empty them all onto the ground put on the condom and left the underwear there. There were some beer cans around the place and there are some nice spots there that you could use to make out in so I left them there and decided to return next week and see if they were still there. At some point on my way back I lost the (now damaged) condom but I only realised when I got home. After checking that I hadn't dropped it anywhere in the house I decided I must have dropped it somewhere on the way back to my car. Hope I didn't drop it at the petrol station when I filled up on my way back-they've got lots of CCTV and it could be embarrassing!

I might try it again but if I do I'll use closer-fitting underwear and maggots next time-should be more fun. Thanks to the OP for a great dare and those who actually did it for the great stories.

matt9741399
07-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Hmm, not sure about maggots, I think worms are probably far more harmless!

lovem3form3
07-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I have really been thinking about doing this! But i also had the worry of them getting inside of me but seeing as it has been tested out and she had such a good experience I will def. be completeing this dare! Thanks!:D

norcoatomik
07-23-2009, 03:21 PM
dont think id try it but it sounds cool

matt9741399
07-23-2009, 04:23 PM
I have really been thinking about doing this! But i also had the worry of them getting inside of me but seeing as it has been tested out and she had such a good experience I will def. be completeing this dare! Thanks!:D

Let us know how it goes

Darer13
07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm a female ive tried the dare and it felt awesome kinda gross but spectaculare!!!:D

tripers
07-27-2009, 10:34 AM
lol nothing like draging an old thread back to the front Great thread I will try this

matt9741399
07-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm a female ive tried the dare and it felt awesome kinda gross but spectaculare!!!:D

Cool, so how did you go about it?

dalbo94
07-28-2009, 04:15 PM
im thinking of doing it im a guy and im thinking of doing the condom dare but im kinda nervous

dalbo94
07-28-2009, 04:20 PM
oh yeah and i heard if you put in sugar too the worms will start eating the sugar

matt9741399
07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
oh yeah and i heard if you put in sugar too the worms will start eating the sugar

So do they go hyper or something?

dalbo94
07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
idk but the sugar will most likely get on your sking and eat it off i think i read it on an embarrassing story thing where these girl wedgie this other girl and while she's hanging by her undies the pour sugar down her panties and then the worms she said the worms started eating the sugar

dalbo94
07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
sumthin for you to try rebecca :]

matt9741399
07-31-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't think Rebecca frequents this forum anymore.

kittykat724
08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
so adding sugar is a good thing? I'm new here and this sounds really fun. i also will take pictured if anyone wants.

lokelake
08-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I deffinatly wont do this dare. Way too gross for me.

Mythologist
08-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Too gross for me, but it sounds absolutely amazing! I bet that sensation was just awesome! I wonder if there would be an way of apporximating that feeling without having to use creepy crawlies.

matt9741399
09-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Thought I'd nudge this thread again to see if there are any more takers. The stories so far sound fantastic! I did it recently with a whole load of worms and a spandex suit on under my normal clothes. Highly recommended, although pretty weird!

ruyu
01-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi there. Well speaking on worms. Anyone knows a site where it shows clips with a girl inserting worms inside her pussy? :D

Woof
01-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Hi there. Well speaking on worms. Anyone knows a site where it shows clips with a girl inserting worms inside her pussy? :D

nope,but theres the one with the eels in her ass...x.x that was sick.

rose
02-03-2010, 05:14 AM
why cant i have been a girl i would like to do this

mrstang69
05-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Ok so we tried this didn't work at all. Went to the store got the worms and them home for maybe half hour rinsed them off and did the whole pantyhose thing stuck them in. They moved at first then nothing no feeling them move or anything. took them out after about ten mins of doing nothing and threw them in the yard. It didnt work for us any ideas what we could of done different?

aff587
05-29-2010, 05:44 PM
i hope you didn't rinse them for half an hour. that would suffocate pretty much everything.

mrstang69
05-31-2010, 05:28 PM
No only rinsed the dirt off. Just a couple mins. They were moving alot for a min but that's it after we stuck them in.

Wedgies123456789
06-06-2010, 05:56 AM
There has to be a way to "stimulate" their movement :confused:... I'd be willing to do it if only we could find a way :scratchchin:....

SPax
06-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Is there any way this could be adapted if you cant find that many worms?
Im not feeling creative right now

Wedgies123456789
06-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Well, if you can't use worms, then how else would you do it. The idea is to have that squirmy feeling that is out of your control. You can't really use anything man-made. Other than using something different like maggots or something along those lines, I can't really think of anything.

Anyone have any clue on how to make the worms move? Would putting soil/dirt in with them help :confused: ?

omboombi
06-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Hey,
this sounds really interesting.

I knew a friend who is realy into fishing. When he wants the worms to move more, he drops a little bit of orange or lemonjuce on them, and they start moving really fast.
But I think this isn't really nice for the worms. He don't cares if the worms suffer (I think the fishes suffer to). But I woundn't like to torture the worms for my pleasure.

Of cause it's your decision, maybe someone want to try it.

Omboombi

geewilly
06-08-2010, 10:15 AM
I'd love to see some pictures of this but there are none on google! :(!

Wedgies123456789
06-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Wait. So the Citrus Juice makes them suffer? In what way? Does it "burn" them like salt and slugs? Or does it just annoy them?

wonderboy33
06-08-2010, 02:10 PM
im going to try this soon probably over the summer

omboombi
06-10-2010, 12:59 PM
I dont know if they really suffer, but you can see that they really dont like it. I think that people that do fishing do not care if the worms suffer from this treatment, or even if they die.
You can only try it out by your self, mayby only with one worm, and then decide if you want to do it.

Wedgies123456789
06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
im going to try this soon probably over the summer

Tell us how it goes!

sparxx
06-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Wait. So the Citrus Juice makes them suffer? In what way? Does it "burn" them like salt and slugs? Or does it just annoy them?

I wanna try this with slugs now hehe

diced
06-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm going to have to try this as soon as my current dare is over.

juicy
06-18-2010, 11:36 PM
to stop them going 'inside' you could just use one of those really small tampons from U or something... thats what I'd do, and that way you kno your not going to get any nasty infections too

Wedgies123456789
06-20-2010, 05:55 AM
I know this might sound stupid, but what about saran wrap? It is a light layer that you can still feel things through, and it can protect yourself from it. Just take a layer and cover your butt with it. Dunno if it would work, but if/when I decide to do this, I would use saran wrap.

messyamy
06-26-2010, 07:34 AM
me and my friend bonnie did this dare, bonnie had a 1 litre jug of worms down her panties, I had 2 litre jugs of maggots down my panties because maggots are smaller then worms i had more.

we went to school with them down our panties, we could not take them out to after school, it was a long 6 hours.

kinyPenelope
06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
I tried this one recently...i got 2 containers of worms (2 dozen total).. got home and dumped them both into the seat of my panties (was wearing black satin string bikini panty)..kept them there for almost an hur...feeling them squirm around on my ass was so weird but cool at the same time...

so here's my dare to the other ladies around here:

repeat what i did, and let's see who can keep them in the longest :-)

regards,
penelope

spectre666
06-28-2010, 06:12 PM
for the girls that found this fun, i once let a worm crawl into the urethra of my penis, although the filled condom idea is interesting. if your interested in details, PM me.

wedgieboii
06-29-2010, 01:02 AM
a good way to FIND worms would be to take a long metal rod less than an inch in diameter and stick it half way in the ground and bang on the rod with metal and worms tend to hear the noise and come out of the ground

in a week im going to this dare hopefully and report back here :D

rudeman79
06-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I have let worms crawl over my gf's pussy quite a few times (and have pics - see my other posts!) as well as putting them in her mouth. Makes her *very* wet lol.

Wish more girls liked it tho'.

matt9741399
07-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Been a while since I visited this thread, seems to have started taking off again :)

I've done it with worms a few times. Have tried the lemon juice thing - I was worried about being cruel to them, so I diluted the juice a bit. Don't get them too wet though otherwise they'll drown.

Another couple of things to make them more lively:

Earthworms are cold blooded, so the warmer their environment, the more energy they have to move around. Lie on yout back and put a load on your tummy, as they absorb your body heat, they soon start wriggling :D

The other thing that gets worms moving is light. Their bodies are sensitive to light and their instinct is generally to try and get away from it. The trouble with shoving them straight from whatever container they came from into your underwear is that they're still fairly cold and you're putting them in a dark place, so they don't have much of a reason to move.

For those concerned about the worms going places they shouldn't, I've never experienced that problem - I think our body temperature internally and around our various entrances/exits (:p) is too uncomfortable for them.

Something I really want to try next is maggots because they're a lot more lively and I imagine they feel awesome. I'm a bit apprehensive though. Would love to hear about your experience with them messyamy.

M.

matt9741399
07-02-2010, 05:21 PM
If anyone has pics/video of their experiences, please share! :)

smartmaster
07-03-2010, 02:47 AM
How about trying with the other live fishing bait - maggots. :eek: I hope the poor animals are finally released and not flushed down the pan, after they have given such good service!!

kinyPenelope
07-03-2010, 03:04 AM
I'd love to try maggots...but have no idea where to get any....another idea I had is to try a small frog in my panties :eek: bet that would be interesting!

regards,
Penelope

Wedgies123456789
07-03-2010, 05:56 AM
I'd love to try maggots...but have no idea where to get any....another idea I had is to try a small frog in my panties :eek: bet that would be interesting!

I'm sure you can get worms and maggots anywhere they sell fishing supplies. For example, down in florida, there is a SuperWalmart (They don't call it super for nothing!) and there is a whole fishing/hunting section in the back. I'm sure there are other stores that sell it too

kinyPenelope
07-03-2010, 06:05 AM
yeah, walmart is where i got my worms before...they didn't have any maggots though :(

SPax
07-03-2010, 07:13 AM
yeah, walmart is where i got my worms before...they didn't have any maggots though :(
I tried maggots a couple of days ago - It was a great experience.
I got them by putting some food in a bowl, leaving it outside, then on day 2, voila! Maggots. Not many, but enough.

kinyPenelope
07-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I tried maggots a couple of days ago - It was a great experience.
I got them by putting some food in a bowl, leaving it outside, then on day 2, voila! Maggots. Not many, but enough.

now why didnt i think of that...:confused:

SPax
07-03-2010, 09:47 AM
now why didnt i think of that...:confused:

Try using petfoods or somesuch - It attracts them better

kinyPenelope
07-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Try using petfoods or somesuch - It attracts them better

thanks for the tip!
Penelope

Wedgies123456789
07-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Just one thing crossed my mind, that technique might be a bit dangerous. You're not sure where those were from. They are wild animals, after all. They might be carrying diseases and what not. It may sound stupid, but when you think about it, when you buy them, they were "farmed" by man, so they were controlled. To me, I think buying them in bigger bulks would be better and "safer."

kinyPenelope
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Just one thing crossed my mind, that technique might be a bit dangerous. You're not sure where those were from. They are wild animals, after all. They might be carrying diseases and what not. It may sound stupid, but when you think about it, when you buy them, they were "farmed" by man, so they were controlled. To me, I think buying them in bigger bulks would be better and "safer."

true, just wish i could get my hands on some :D

Penelope

btw: in case you hadn't heard, I now belong to 'trenton'. I am his slave. be sure to check out his blog and see how he is keeping me busy :p

Aston
07-05-2010, 08:30 AM

Penelope

btw: in case you hadn't heard, I now belong to 'trenton'. I am his slave. be sure to check out his blog and see how he is keeping me busy :p
Advertising = Success

Also, im not sure where youd go to buy maggots anyway - Theyre only maggots for so long after all...

matt9741399
07-05-2010, 02:32 PM

I sure hope you manage to find some. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you. Any change of some pics when/if you do it?

kinyPenelope
07-05-2010, 05:42 PM
hehe, so do i...may have to just raise my own...

thanks,
Penelope

Wedgies123456789
07-07-2010, 05:34 AM
That might be difficult... a relative of mine tried to raise some baby chickens.... you can guess how that went...

matt9741399
07-09-2010, 09:33 AM

thanks,
Penelope
Hey Penelope,

Any success yet? ;)

M.

Alex2455
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Haha this sounds pretty fun. But uh, would the worms actually like survive and move? Kinda pointless if theyre just there.

wnerw
07-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Ok, so i tried this and what would I say... well for sure its good dare, BUT not for everybody. Some of my worms survived and tried to crawl, but this wasn't what I was exoecting...

Wedgies123456789
07-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Ok, so i tried this and what would I say... well for sure its good dare, BUT not for everybody. Some of my worms survived and tried to crawl, but this wasn't what I was exoecting...
Well, you're not trying to KILL THEM!! You want them alive so that they move around so you can feel... something that I can't really explain. What would the point be if they died?

If they aren't moving and you are not achieving the greatest results, consider these earlier posts:
Been a while since I visited this thread, seems to have started taking off again :)
Earthworms are cold blooded, so the warmer their environment, the more energy they have to move around. Lie on yout back and put a load on your tummy, as they absorb your body heat, they soon start wriggling :D

The other thing that gets worms moving is light. Their bodies are sensitive to light and their instinct is generally to try and get away from it. The trouble with shoving them straight from whatever container they came from into your underwear is that they're still fairly cold and you're putting them in a dark place, so they don't have much of a reason to move.

For those concerned about the worms going places they shouldn't, I've never experienced that problem - I think our body temperature internally and around our various entrances/exits (:p) is too uncomfortable for them.

or
I knew a friend who is realy into fishing. When he wants the worms to move more, he drops a little bit of orange or lemonjuce on them, and they start moving really fast.

Pure Narcotic
07-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm doing this right now and it feels so weird but soo good. I just wish I had more worms

matt9741399
07-10-2010, 07:50 PM

Not quite sure what you did to them for them not to survive... Anyway, I think maggots are the way forward. I'm going to be trying them out sometime in the next few weeks.

zoodcat
07-11-2010, 04:08 PM
I am gona try this either this week or next. It sound like in will be fun. I just can't decide if I want to wear bikini briefs, or boxer briefs (I wish I still had a pair of womens boyshorts).

Wedgies123456789
07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I am gona try this either this week or next. It sound like in will be fun. I just can't decide if I want to wear bikini briefs, or boxer briefs (I wish I still had a pair of womens boyshorts).
I would do bikini briefs. They're tighter and will concentrate them closer to your skin. Just make sure they're not too tight or you might crush them to death :/

Then again boxer briefs are easier to tape shut so they won't slide out, so it's really your call

Wedgies123456789
07-16-2010, 05:30 AM
So has anyone completed the dare lately? I'm interested to hear your experiences!

Sarah-Louisecd
07-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Love this 1 soo much

kinyPenelope
07-21-2010, 03:28 AM
ok, here's what i'm thinking:

worms in the undies, 24/7 non-stop. let's see who can go the longest. to make it interesting, you have to use at least 1 dozen decent sized worms. obviously you can pull your undies down to use the bathroom. but everything goes back into place afterward. i bet i an go at lest 2 days. anyone think they can beat me? winner needs to get some sort of prize :D

if we can get enough participants, let's do this. i don't wanna be the only one participating :p

regards,
penny

zoodcat
07-21-2010, 01:27 PM
I would be interested in participating in this. I was gona try this last week but I couldn't find any worms (didn't want to buy them but I will). What about sleeping, won't the worms get crushed?

Wedgies123456789
07-23-2010, 09:39 AM
What about sleeping, won't the worms get crushed?
I would think so. The human body has a natural tendancy to move around during sleep. And also the worms might escape and get anywhere around your room/house. Wouldn't want that, would we?

Personally, I won't be participating in the contest. I like doing dares at my own pace.

kinyPenelope
07-23-2010, 08:13 PM
aww...com'n....need somebody to keep up with me :p

wonderboy33
07-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Is this a contest or something?What do i have to do?

corkdood
07-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Has anyone got photos of a girl with worms in her pussy? I would be interested in seeing them. PM me if you do not wish to post them publically

Cheesey
07-24-2010, 08:37 PM
i've gotta do this dare! Now i just have to explain to my mom why i neeed to buy worms....

dalbo94
07-25-2010, 12:54 AM
wow this post has lasted for years .__.

Wedgies123456789
07-25-2010, 07:10 AM
wow this post has lasted for years .__.
Cause it's a good dare! And a lot of people like it, as apparent by the many replies!

burntgrapes
07-25-2010, 09:28 PM
MasterO i will be ur dares slave ifyou want any dares at all

Wedgies123456789
07-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Is this a contest or something?What do i have to do?
Well, kinkyPenelope's original post was:

worms in the undies, 24/7 non-stop. let's see who can go the longest. to make it interesting, you have to use at least 1 dozen decent sized worms. obviously you can pull your undies down to use the bathroom. but everything goes back into place afterward. i bet i an go at lest 2 days. anyone think they can beat me? winner needs to get some sort of prize :D

if we can get enough participants, let's do this. i don't wanna be the only one participating :p

regards,
penny
So the contest is to have the worms in your pants for the longest continuous time as usual, if I read it right. Although I won't be participating, I really want to see how this goes, so please sign up! :D

@kinkyPenelope: You might want to give a few more details for people to sign up.

matt9741399
07-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Well, I won't be doing the 'who can keep worms in their underwear the longest' competition, because I know I would loose.. My lifestyle (and by that I mean wife) wouldn't let me get away with it.. Done the whole worm thing three times already anyway. To anyone who hasn't done it, do it... it feels awesome - especially if you get some lively ones.

Anyway, I very almost bought a couple of pints of maggots today. Found a local fishing shop that sells them pretty cheap and was going to get them on my way home from work, but the police had closed the road where the shop is due to some derelict building's roof caving in! :(

With any luck I'll find time to get them tomorrow and then the fun can begin! :D

Cherry
07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
I really wanted to do the worm thing today, but I couldn't get my hands on any worms, so I tried it with woodlice instead.

Honestly, I thought it would be incredible because they run about so fast! But once they were in my knickers they got a bit slower and they are so small and light that I often couldn't feel them moving. When I could though, it was amaaazing, and I loved peeking down and just seeing them there, crawling away. I literally almost had an orgasm just from feeling them run about on my pussy, and I started masturbating by rubbing my clit through my knickers whilst they were still running about in my knickers. I came so hard.

I really want to try the worm thing even more now.

matt9741399
07-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, I've finally done it! Maggots feel incredible, so much better than worms! I put a full bodysuit on and poured 2 pints of maggots into it. To begin with they were grouped around my chest, but they soon started moving around.

Eventually my whole body was tingling as they wriggled all over me.. they were *everywhere* :D

Seriously, you're missing out if you don't try it.... and no bites by the way!

The only downer was, it took a huge amount of effort to clean up afterwards and they don't smell too great. But it was all worth it in the end. So glad to have finally got this out of my system, I've been wanting to try it for years!

M.

Cherry
07-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Tried something similar with snails today; not in my underwear, was just naked and had them crawling over me.

I still want to try worms, and I'm tempted by maggots, after Matt's post, but the thought of maggots still freaks me out a bit.... I'm sure I'll be able to work up to it, though.

meldare
08-02-2010, 01:32 PM
right now i'm laying here with 20 canadian nightcrawlers in my panties. they been in there almost a half hour...the sensation is wild and gross all at the same time....

kinyPenelope
08-02-2010, 02:13 PM
right now i'm laying here with 20 canadian nightcrawlers in my panties. they been in there almost a half hour...the sensation is wild and gross all at the same time....

excellent! glad to have someone else (female) try this besides me. i may have to start soon as well. PM me with how it goes babe

regards,
penny

meldare
08-02-2010, 04:28 PM
so i managed to keep the worms in my panties for an hour for the first time. i've got another 20 crawling around this time with different panties and boy what a difference!! hope this lasts longer than last time!!!

Wedgies123456789
08-19-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm glad that people are still interested in this dare after the years it has survived!

Redsoxthong
08-19-2010, 06:24 PM
this dare seems amazing and want to try it so bad but i cant get ahold of any worms

SPax
08-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Ill do worms, as long as people tell me to...

matsy34
08-22-2010, 02:13 AM
has anyone made pics of it and want to show it i loved to see it
if you dont want to post it you can mail me
thanx
[email protected]

geewilly
08-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey,

Following on from Matsy34, I'd love to see some photos of this...i'm willing to do a dare and send a photo for proof as an exchange? Does that sound fair?
thanks!

matsy34
08-26-2010, 01:48 AM
yes geewilly
that sounds fare
i cant wayt

Nic13
08-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Sounds interesting. I wanna try it

Alice
08-27-2010, 03:05 PM
I would try this, but I don't think I can get a hold of worms without being questioned by my parents. If I figure something out to where they won't know though, I will surely try it! :)

matt9741399
09-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Try maggots. Way WAY more fun than worms and easily available from fishing stores. Oil/lube up a bit first though.

Wedgies123456789
09-11-2010, 04:09 AM
this dare seems amazing and want to try it so bad but i cant get ahold of any worms

I would try this, but I don't think I can get a hold of worms without being questioned by my parents. If I figure something out to where they won't know though, I will surely try it! :)
The easiest way would be to wait until u got your license.... but who has time for that? You could say you're going out with friends and purposely choose a place near a fishing store, or you could say its for a project (biology people, you're in luck!).

Try maggots. Way WAY more fun than worms and easily available from fishing stores. Oil/lube up a bit first though.
Huh. I never thought about that. Oiling up would actually be a really good idea!

matt9741399
09-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Anyone done this dare lately?

sparxx
10-11-2010, 10:17 PM
last night after some anal play involving a quite large dildo, my gf wanted to try this dare so we went out into the back yard to find worms but we only could find slugs, so she used that. we got back inside and she took out the dildo ( i dared her to leave it in her bum while we looked ;P) then she put on panties and poured the slugs all around, at first she said it felt funny but then she started cumming like crazy. so i let her be, after about 3 muinites once it died down only abit she told me that some of the slugs had crawled inside of her ass!

i quickly pulled her panties off to try and get them out but before i could open her ass she had picked one up and shoved it in there too! she seemed to be enjoying herself so i let her take each one and put it in her bum (i think there were 7-10 of them!) her cumming and orgasming went on for a while before she passed out after pointing to her buttplug. i plugged her bum up and thismorning she said she couldn't feel them anymore! she really liked this and wants to do it again soon, even though this wasn't the dare i am glad that this came out of it, thanks!

Lucieia
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi guys I'm new here, I'm still doing it right now. I have done a few variations on this, I have a translucent full body suit, not including the head. I bought about fifty pounds of worms from the internet, it doesn't cost that much actually. I put my suit on and I attached a tube into my vagina and started dumping the worms in, I got about at the most 30 pounds. My belly was bulging out so much. I closed my suit and laid in my tub, when I was slowly pushing the worms out, I was cumming way too much. My whole suit had worms, from my feet to my neck. I did this again the next week. I went into work with a thick sweater that went all the way up to my neck and a pair of jeans and long socks. I loved the sensation.

Today, I went into my cousin's snake zoo, it had about a hundred green anacondas. I went into a large pit and I put all the anacondas in there. My boyfriend helped me out and stuffed an anaconda into my vagina, tail first. I stuffed in about five of them, each going in about a yard. I have one in my pussy that had fifteen feet in me. :D Oh god its wirthing I better let it eat something.

dragonator
12-03-2010, 09:44 PM
i'm thinking about doing this dare, quick question though... does anyone no if worms have teeth, claws, or any other way to attack you? if so i don't really want them near my cock and ass lol... but if not then it might be intresting to instead of trying to keep them out of your ass or pussy (as i'm sure is the common thing as at first i didn't want to do this dare specifically because of that) to let them in it. if they can't do anything offense if wouldn't hurt you, and it would give you an even weirder feeling, and it would lst for awhile afterwords unless you specifically stuck something up there to try and get them out...

stupidchloe13
12-04-2010, 06:41 AM
Proof americans are crazy! xD

dragonator
12-04-2010, 09:22 AM
of course we are lol! how else could we have produced both the nuclear bomb, and gravity. (yes i know we didnt invent it... but it was an American who discovered it damnit!) ya gots to be a lil bit crazy to think that far out of the box lol.

and i would think, with the ass atleast, even if the worms carrying a disease, you should be alright, because think of all the OTHER diseases carried in your ass via your crap. and none of them get into your blood stream...

Wedgies123456789
12-04-2010, 06:57 PM
i'm thinking about doing this dare, quick question though... does anyone no if worms have teeth, claws, or any other way to attack you? if so i don't really want them near my cock and ass lol... but if not then it might be intresting to instead of trying to keep them out of your ass or pussy (as i'm sure is the common thing as at first i didn't want to do this dare specifically because of that) to let them in it. if they can't do anything offense if wouldn't hurt you, and it would give you an even weirder feeling, and it would lst for awhile afterwords unless you specifically stuck something up there to try and get them out...
Well... just to quickly answer your question, they don't even have a face. Come to your own conclusion

matt9741399
12-10-2010, 06:28 PM
i'm thinking about doing this dare, quick question though... does anyone no if worms have teeth, claws, or any other way to attack you?

As long as you use earthworms (not leeches or something :eek:), they're fine. Played around with them many times and never had a problem. As far as them going places you don't want, they don't like our body temperature so they have no interest in trying to get inside you.

BananaPenguin
12-13-2010, 11:50 AM

The best worm to use is the common Earthworm. They do not have any of the charistics you mentioned, instead, relying on the heat and senses. They have no eyes. Stay away from Parasites.

adaregirl
01-04-2011, 09:23 AM
The best worm to use is the common Earthworm. They do not have any of the charistics you mentioned, instead, relying on the heat and senses. They have no eyes. Stay away from Parasites.

that's what i'm using right now - got about ten or so in my panties right now and it feels AWESOME!!! they're wiggling all over my ass, in my crack and around my pussy!! :D

cobia90000
01-04-2011, 06:52 PM
I am glad to see people posting on this thread again this is one of my favorite dares and whenever i find someone looking for dare i usually try to give it to them or some variation of the dare. I only problem I here back from most people is that they are afraid that they may hurt or kill the worm. So long you you do not leave the worm in your underwear for hours they will be fine and as an added benefit the easiest place to find worms is in fishing stores and when you are done you can set them free instead of them becoming fish food.

cardiac
01-06-2011, 08:21 PM
i love this one and i will have to try it this summer,,,what an interesting place to keep your bait
just the worms or the dirt too
i really do like this idea

cobia90000
01-07-2011, 11:24 AM
You can do it with the dirt for an added mess but it fells best with just the worms

cardiac
01-07-2011, 11:47 AM
ok thanks
i cant wait till i go home
this will be the first things i do
i know walmart sells night crawlers 25 to a box
and the really big worms are 16 to a box
may start with 2 boxes one of each
might work with my speedo or would be best panties, or maybe pantyhose
so many choices,,,someone help me decide
dont want the things to get away
someone dare me so i dont have to decide for myself

cobia90000
01-07-2011, 01:35 PM
well it depends on you likes i would say if you are into humiliation you must where all women's cloths bra panties dress with warms in the panties and bra and go out to eat somewhere hope that they dont try to get out

matt9741399
01-22-2011, 02:14 PM
I almost did this dare again the other day. Went to put the trash out and having moved one of the bags outside found 5-6 big juicy worms slithering about under it. I was so tempted there and then to do something with them, but I had boxers on instead of briefs so they wouldn't have stayed where I wanted plus I was late for work... Oh well, next time I go to move the trash and it has been raining, I'll be better prepared. The event has certainly got me thinking about the last experience I had and I'm really tempted to do it again.

cardiac
02-14-2011, 06:17 AM
3 more weeks till i can do this one
i can hardly wait,
is 41 worms enough or to much
would love a really good dare to look forward too
may even post pics some where

SmileyHeartBreak
02-14-2011, 06:28 AM
I will try this one! :)

Instinct
02-26-2011, 07:46 PM
O_O;
genius, but this is totally gonna creep me out when/if I do it.. I know they don't like the temperature so they don't want to go in, but.. don't worms carry some sort of disease or parasites or something?

zoodcat
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
I still would love to do this dare but just never got around to it. Do you think that Walmart has worms in stock now considering that it is February? :confused:

matt9741399
02-28-2011, 06:04 PM
O_O;
genius, but this is totally gonna creep me out when/if I do it.. I know they don't like the temperature so they don't want to go in, but.. don't worms carry some sort of disease or parasites or something?

Worms are pretty clean. I guess it depends where you get them, but if you get worms that have been bred for bait/pet food then they'll probably be fine. These dares are always done at your own risk though! :p

I've played around with worms a few times and they've never caused any problems.

chalk
02-28-2011, 11:34 PM
man, this thread never dies, that does sound like allot of fun though

Marluxia
03-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!
But I dont have any worms...
Also, how would you pee?
This is a great dare but I also don't own and breifs....

londonbilad
03-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone, I am new to this site, joining after I read about others enjoying doing this, something I enjoy... and I wish I could find others into it!

I am in London, UK... I am male, 30, bisexual... very open minded, very sexual...

I have had worms down my pants, in my socks, I shave my cock and balls and ass and had them crawling all over, I have even encouraged them on my hole.....

letshavesomefun
03-21-2011, 11:33 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!
But I dont have any worms...
Also, how would you pee?
This is a great dare but I also don't own and breifs....

I'm 29 Gay from Yorkshire

Im putting worms down my pants this Saturday, if i need to pee I'll do so in my pants as i think it will make the worms more wrigley. I'm then going to find a mud patch and roll around in mud till covered head to toe.

londonbilad
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM
shal I do it with maggots?
anyone in or near London wanna see or do it wiv me?

will the maggots cause harm if they go inside me?

cheers

matt9741399
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM
I've done it with maggots before and it didn't do any harm. If you're gonna do it, make sure you use blowfly maggots that have been bred for bait because they're relatively harmless, although they can feel a bit scratchy unless you use some oil, lube or maybe some messy food. They are incapable of biting though as they do not have jaws.

Blowfly maggots are pretty weak and as they can't bite, they can't really get in anywhere you don't want them. Not really sure about the effects of deliberately putting them 'inside' certain places as I've never tried it. I wouldn't recommend it as our internal tissues are way easier to damage compared to our skin, plus there is always the issue of getting them *all* out again!

londonbilad
04-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Am guessing no one wants to do this with me? to me? etc?

Jacob-Gates
04-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I wish I was a girl so I could try this, I bet it feels amazing for a girl... love to see this done to a girl as well.

09lewish
04-17-2011, 11:21 AM
what about slugs?
whoever reads this i dare em to do this dare with slugs instead of worms!
let me know how it turns out!

Jacob-Gates
04-18-2011, 12:46 PM
what about slugs?
whoever reads this i dare em to do this dare with slugs instead of worms!
let me know how it turns out!

A guy already said his girlfriend did it earlier in the thread. search the thread for slugs and you will find it. but if anyone else does it please let us know how it went.

adaregirl
04-18-2011, 01:09 PM
have 12 worms crawling around my naughty bits right now, how long should they stay there?

Peekaboo
04-18-2011, 01:16 PM
have 12 worms crawling around my naughty bits right now, how long should they stay there?
Roll a dice, that is how many hours. Post it on here.

adaregirl
04-18-2011, 01:20 PM
i rolled a three...so these little guys will be in my panties 'til 720pmDST.

Jacob-Gates
04-18-2011, 02:35 PM

have fun with that, tell us how it went when you are done please. :)

matt9741399
04-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I second that. You never said how the 250 worms went on your blog. Are you ever going to take some pics?

ThrillJill
04-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Did this one with friends, we each tried different things, worms, maggots and wood lice. The wood lice were the best as they move around a lot and are quite strong but they did get inside a little but not much.

I also got tortured with worms while I was tied up by my pall. She spread me and put a worm in between then poker it in to me so only the end was sticking out. I freaked but it realy turned me on.

sarah_cox
05-19-2011, 02:33 PM
woodlice are good too, their little legs touch so many places

hellfire528
07-13-2011, 02:39 AM
if anybody would love to send pics to me or would like, send it to me
god i love this dare

Str0k3sy
12-26-2011, 11:13 PM
I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!:D lol

Girl4Fun79
12-27-2011, 09:18 AM

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-

maby could put a toy inside to keep them from getting in.

knightgunner13
12-27-2011, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=I hear in texas they have really big worms it would be interesting to try with those.[/QUOTE] bit sterotypcal much (but in all means good joke)

story_freak
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I know this thread is very, very old, but I would love to know if anybody did something similar lately.

Has anybody tried anything else?

Woodlice, slugs, snails or hell knows what else?

I am really looking forward to your answers.

freak

ddogg
12-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Would anyone wanna try this with either worms or a live fish or frog?

ddogg
12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Would you try doing this with either a fish or a frog?

stewpot
12-29-2012, 09:33 PM
I know this is an old thread but I'm doing this right now on a small scale of like 20 worms and they feel so weird crawling around my dick and balls. I even put some in the back and they are crawling over my ass

I look to do this again soon with more worms and for a longer time

kinkyNWUKman
12-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Not quite as set out, but I have pushed my cock into tub of maggotts for about 5 minutes - they kind of freak me out so was quite hard for me to do - have done similar with slugs which are so gross! - Someone once dared me to actually lie on a large slug & squish it with cock, but haven't been able to bring myself to do that!

s1ssyboy
01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
any ideas with snails i could try ? x

Dareholic
01-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I can't do this dare. I may live just north of the town that got the first "Super Wal-Mart", but they don't have animals or bait at that store. You can only get those at the old smaller stores any more.

zr1992
12-26-2013, 01:43 PM
I have done this but someone else did it to me they tied hands back duct taped the legs if my underwear and then put worms in the front and back of my underwear.

bottomanalwhore27
02-08-2014, 09:32 PM
I have done a dare like this. A guy I use to mess around with had got 1000 worms from red worms to night crawlers. He had me lay in a plastic tub and had put a piece of PVC pipe 1 1/2 in in my ass about 7 inches in. He had put a funnel in the pvc and poured the mixed worms into my ass. He also had a drum stick and used it to push them in deeper in to my colon and as he filled me up he would pull the pipe out little by little. After I was filled he had some how got my butt plug in my ass too and taped it in place and I got up and dressed up as a women in tight panties and poured the rest into them and taped the panties on and handcuffed me to the bed to all 4 corners and I had to lay there while I had all the worms in and in my panties. After 20 mins he took the plug out and forced me to push them out. We weighed them before and after and was short only a few worms but they did all come out and no harm to me. It was such a weird and great feeling. My cock was so hard and I had cummed like 4 times with out touching my self. Looking to try more maybe deeper and different types of worms and maybe other insects? Any ideas? Depending on what I can do picture proof

desert
06-20-2014, 09:22 PM

regards,
penny

Hey. Deciding to revive this thread since its popularity seemed to deminish. If your still online I'd be willing to compete. Well need to bring this thread back into view though

T+SR
06-20-2014, 09:48 PM
I did this a few years ago, with just a few worms.. loved it
WOULD do this again. Loved the feeling of them moving
Around.

Gajr
06-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Am I the only one who is slightly disappointed that this thread isnt about playing Worms in your underwear? :P

PlagueBringer
06-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Rebecca,

From the sounds of it, nothing you could really change for the guys perspective. Perhaps, putting more in the back for the 'crawling in' feeling she was getting. You could always add panties into the mix if you wanted to do it like Rebecca.

desert
07-30-2014, 05:12 PM
no one else wants this thread revived? should i start a copy thread and see if anyone would be willing to try this again?

Moloch
07-30-2014, 06:24 PM
I've done this a few times, but not as a dare. The fetish is called formicophilia. It also works well with garden slugs and meal worms. I'd definitely recommend it-you can also try using putting on a worm-filled condom--that's pretty amazing.

IWishIWasAFish
08-03-2014, 05:15 PM
I actually did this dare as a kid (Actually dared by someone, not myself daring me) and I think I ended up getting worm babies, these little white worms babies crawling because when I tried to get it out it was starting to crawl up into my vagina. I think it impregnated me I AM NOT JOKING I was only 6 it was NOT a fun time.

Just be careful the worms don't crawl up there. If female.

Puppyslave19
08-04-2014, 08:17 PM
I will do this when I can get worms

Scarlet8279l
08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Might try this at some point :)

dylan0213
08-20-2014, 07:25 PM
i just tried this and it was ok i laid in bath tub and put about 100 rome on my dick. I with i put tim in a condom but i don't want them in my urethra.

bobsagget6262
08-26-2014, 09:56 PM
I think this is the most viewed dare on getdare.

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 07:56 PM
I just found about this dare, it seems interesting. I might try it next week or on sunday. I never imagined that I would be into this type of things, but seems very hot. I'll report here whenever I do it. I don't think that I can let them inside me for as long as kinyPenepole said, but I'll give it a try for at least an hour.

Lotte
08-30-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm so tempted! But I would want to seal off any holes down there first ;)...

desert
09-02-2014, 01:14 PM
this is probably the most interesting dare on getdare. lets try and get more people to view this

Kitykat
01-27-2015, 01:54 PM
I had a PM directing me to this thread telling me to do it.
It is pretty shocking!

I haven't done it, and don't think I will as it creeps me out a bit, but was wondering isn't this kinda dangerous? Could anything bad happen during this?

Thanks x

MLPDRACO
01-27-2015, 07:27 PM
worms wont bite.
just dont try with ants or such lol

Allen.roberts
01-28-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm intrigued. I just might have to try it. Anyone care to dare me?

Kitykat
01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
worms wont bite.
just dont try with ants or such lol

Oh ok umm cool, sounds more interesting/doable then!

Fantage
01-29-2015, 05:25 PM
I just did it but I think a few got in my vagina I was pulling them out I put a few pieces of fruit in my vagina but loved it the worm actually made me cum!

mrcamslave
01-30-2015, 02:25 AM
think I may give this a go, got pretty turned on by Rebeccas post at the start

MLPDRACO
01-31-2015, 12:59 PM
Oh ok umm cool, sounds more interesting/doable then!

I saw some movies about this... and other stuff too, but mostly worms on pantyhoose, and such.. it was japanese, looked fun, but, hell, they made it messied too lol.

Anyay, if you try, let us all know here :)

zippromo
02-04-2015, 03:26 PM
I have done this one before. I had on a tight pair of underwear and a friend dumps two cups worth of worms down by underwear. I then did the same to him.

engage
02-27-2015, 01:24 PM
I've been doing it off and on sense I was young with worms and recently tried it with fish with my girlfriend. Ask if you want to know the details.

cardiac
02-27-2015, 05:14 PM
rhink I will Try it wearing a diaper. Pre moist the diaper with cool water the go to Walmart and buy 2 or 3 cups of worms
Pour the dirt and all in from the firs one the add the rest of the worms
The only questions are
1 how much dirt
2 how many worms
3 how long

Str0k3sy
03-17-2015, 10:57 AM
I will try this tonight I'm excited:D

MLPDRACO
03-17-2015, 03:54 PM
I saw a video on motherless with worms yesterday before or such, and another one with wasps lol

now, worms wont bite, but the wasps one was kind... they rock!!

Kitykat
04-03-2015, 07:57 AM
I saw some movies about this... and other stuff too, but mostly worms on pantyhoose, and such.. it was japanese, looked fun, but, hell, they made it messied too lol.

Anyay, if you try, let us all know here :)

What sort of worms could you do it with? Is there a specific type that would be better?

engage
05-02-2015, 12:18 PM
What sort of worms could you do it with? Is there a specific type that would be better?

earthworms from the local bait or pet store are best. they keep them in clean oven baked soil so the worms are just as clean.

engage
05-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Also anyone dare to try a goldfish?

YourEnemaLover
05-02-2015, 02:37 PM
I would love to try this hehe

Disgusting
05-02-2015, 02:39 PM
This sounds so.. weird. Yet amazing. Need to try it.

engage
05-05-2015, 07:23 PM
This sounds so.. weird. Yet amazing. Need to try it.

let us know when you do!

Txmustang6933
08-09-2015, 06:47 PM
I am doing this dare now. I though I had the idea myself. I skimmed through a few post and I joined the page. I went to Walmart and I bought 2 tubs of 18 Canadian night crawlers. The big ones. I don't usually wear underwear so I needed a solution I grabbed the most girly pair of my wife's panties and put them on I also decided to go fishing. So here I am on a boat with 2 other guys, wearing a pair of my wife's satin whit and pink polk dotted panties. We have been fishing for about 4 hours. To play it a little safer, I wore a pair of spandex running shorts over them and then my regular shorts. It was super exciting at first but faded after about an hour. I will do this again for sure! Now to see if I can clean up without getting caught. Try explaining that one lol

123test123
09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know what are most active and human safe worms?

engage
09-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know what are most active and human safe worms?

just get the ones from pet stores or local feeder shops. their in clean soil. No problems ever and ive done even more with them! XD

WalkingWholockian
09-26-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure I'll ever work up the nerve to actually do this but I think it would be sooo fun ;3 maybe one day

engage
10-04-2015, 04:26 AM
I did it again XD its a turn on

Txmustang6933
10-20-2015, 02:43 PM
i wish i could do it again now

rudeman79
12-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Whilst on this thread, I presume everyone saw my photos? If not search 'worms' in albums. Would love to know if you like them! Msg me for the very rude ones lol

123test123
07-29-2016, 12:52 AM
Anyone tried Albama Jumpers Earthworm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ3MDc6xfq0

they are crazy active.

girf69
08-08-2016, 09:32 AM
just get the ones from pet stores or local feeder shops. their in clean soil. No problems ever and ive done even more with them! XD

care to tell us about the even more???

HotDice
12-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is interested in playing?
I'm open for dares in this area, and am prepared to get creative!

bamadude01
12-12-2016, 07:50 PM
sounds like a fun idea. on a similar note, I saw a youtube video where I guy put a snake down his pants for several minutes.

SuddenlyEntropy
12-13-2016, 01:58 AM
I'd also like to accept dares rated to this. No limits.

MountainMan73
04-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Anyone still interested in this dare? It's been a while since the last post, so I thought I would give it a bump. ;)

Caius1
04-15-2017, 03:29 AM
Oh I'm interested!
I actually found this dare today after coming back to getDare after a long break. I even joined the forum for this :D
I even got the worms just a minute ago so I'm gonna try this real soon!

UPDATE:
Well that was an interesting experience. The worms I had were just normal earthworms, I don't know about their exact species.

I quickly rinsed them with warm water to get the dirt off and warm them up. Then I put them all over my crotch in my underwear. The feeling was extremely interesting and nice, they were softly moving and wiggling around but it could have been better. The worms were a bit passive in the dark of my boxers and they tended to gravitate lower, away from pubic area and my dick so overall the experience was not as mind blowing as I had hoped.
The box contained about 50 of them and I used them all.

04-16-2017, 10:16 PM
How does one put underwear on a worm?
-or-
Why dare a worm to put on underwear?

English is such a funny language.

kittycat122
11-26-2017, 08:20 PM
Thinking of doing something with insects soon if anyone wants to dm me advice or suggestions

Edgeking
08-21-2019, 01:21 PM
I did something like this recently! I went to a dicks sporting goods and bought live bait, 4 containers of 12 worms each. I went to a nearby forest and hid behind a few trees off of a trail. I then dug out each worm and heated them up a bit (When worms are used as life bait they must be kept in a fridge so they’re kept alive, this causes them to move slowly until they warm up) so I breathed on them slowly until they started moving more, I wasn’t able to get all the dirt off them but oh well, anyways I had about 48 worms so I was gonna have plenty of fun. I took them and put them into my underwear one by one (I made sure to wear underwear that would be tight but wouldn’t crush the worms). Overtime as I added more and more it only got better really, eventually a few stopped moving (Probably from the over crowdedness) so I took out a small handful and stuffed them down the back of my underwear right onto my butt. Oh my god that was perfect, I was being touched both in front and back of my hips, my skin was slimy, I was warm, it felt amazing. If I could change anything I’d have cleaned off the worms, my underwear was dirty and I had to throw it out after but I released all the worms and even had an orgasm with all of them in stimulating me. 10/10 would do it again

MountainMan73
02-12-2021, 07:40 PM
Just giving this post a bump again. Still interested in finding a girl who is into this.

the_diaper_darer
02-12-2021, 11:52 PM
Bumping this, may try this soon.

MWbottom1
07-30-2023, 07:24 AM
Bugs but in particular worms freak me out, but if it’s easy it’s not a dare. I have three slimes earthworms, one far too big, ready to tip down my underwear.
In the next 30 minutes kik me “worm”
First kik will be video of worms being ‘tipped in’ then ask for a check in when you want.
Gulp