PDA

View Full Version : Water Balloon Fun

OwnMe77
01-20-2008, 09:07 PM
One punishment that I experienced a while ago that I thought was pretty invenetive involved the following:
1) The Slave takes a water balloon and put it over a hose nozzel
2) The Slave tapes around the hose nozzel to make sure the balloon doesnt come off easily.
3) The Slave then inserts the hose up their ass and turns it on
4) After the water balloon is almost completly filled the hose is turned off.
5) Next You carefully remove the hose until you can reach the nozel and remove the tape
6) Next you remove the balloon and tie it in a knot
7) Now you spend the rest of the day with a filled water balloon inside of your stomache

other ways can be used instead of a hose, like a bottle that you can fill with water and squueze, or whatever creative ways you can think of

Naughtybaby
01-20-2008, 09:37 PM
wow that sounds a little hard and i like a challage but thats gonna be hard for me to try since my parents are always around now but ill see if i can try.

JoMo
01-21-2008, 12:42 PM
thats an awesome dare, I love it! Please post your experience Naughtybaby, and if you could try it in your vagina aswell to see what happens it would be cool.

southerncomfort
02-08-2008, 02:44 AM
I know this is somewhat old, but I have a question.

When your ready to not have the balloon in you anymore, how would you get it out? Assuming that you filled the balloon full, I don't think you'd be able to crap it out. If it's small enough you would be able to, but what I understand is you fill it as big as possible. So I'm just curious how you'd get it out without having to go into the doctor, lol.

Overall, I think this is an interesting idea, but it would suck having to go into the E-Room.

JoMo
02-08-2008, 04:59 AM
pin into water balloon, the water will just drain out slowly, or snip the tied up end off with a pair of scissors, i think the sensation of all the water pouring out very fast could be interesting......

OwnMe77
02-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Those are both ways that work, especially snipping the end, but it is possible to force / crap it out also.
Once a little of the balloon is out it kind of separates into to balls and the water rushes to the one that is out of your ass. It's very entertaining haha.

Looking4somename
02-08-2008, 12:54 PM
This is kinda risky. If the balloon happens to explode inside your ass - the consequences won't be good.
I don't know what exactly will happen, but I'm sure none of you want to find out. Keep that in mind.

OwnMe77
02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I guess it could be harmful but it has only happened to me once and it felt great

Rzcora
02-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Sounds cool ill try it when i find a hose more or less it sounds like its just a self made inflatable butt plug.

southerncomfort
02-08-2008, 04:51 PM
pin into water balloon, the water will just drain out slowly, or snip the tied up end off with a pair of scissors, i think the sensation of all the water pouring out very fast could be interesting......

If part of it is sticking out, that would work, but what if it was all inside of you?

And I don't think a balloon popping inside of you would harm you as long as it's not too big. Your body would release all of the water or air that built up inside of you.

OwnMe77
02-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Like I said, if its all inside you, you can shit it out. It might not seem possible but it works

JoMo
02-08-2008, 08:02 PM
even if none is sticking out you should be able to stretch your anus a bit and get a pin up there to poke a hole in the balloon with.

southerncomfort
02-08-2008, 08:32 PM
even if none is sticking out you should be able to stretch your anus a bit and get a pin up there to poke a hole in the balloon with.

I agree that would work, but I would heed caution when doing so. That is probably the most dangerous part of doing this dare/punishment. When the balloon pops, it could make the pin move in a bad way and you could damage your anus.

But this is a good punishment, I think! I think the best part of it would be being forced to poop it out.. No other options, lol.

Krystal
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
This is kinda risky. If the balloon happens to explode inside your ass - the consequences won't be good.
I don't know what exactly will happen, but I'm sure none of you want to find out. Keep that in mind.

don't use a standard water balloon than, use a party balloon, more ability to stretch less likely to pop. that's what i've done.

also to everyone worried to how you get it out, it really isn't hard at all, and doesn't hurt.

JoMo
02-09-2008, 05:49 AM
I wouldn't think the balloon would pop, more likely to just start draining out.

@ Krystal: have you tried the dare? care to post your experience on here?

Krystal
02-10-2008, 10:00 PM
@ Krystal: have you tried the dare? care to post your experience on here?

i haven't done the dare from ownme77 to say, i did this awhile ago just for kinky curiosity sake.

my gf and i did it just to experiment. it does feel strangely good i must say, i think it may be the slow pressure build up perhaps, i dunno, it was fun that's all i care about.

to anyone thinking of trying this, i'd suggest playing with temperatures if you have the ability. cold can be exhilarating, warm can be relaxing. i'd probably stay away from extremes though for safety sake.
obviously hoses can't change temperatures (as far as i know, lol) you gotta use a sink and pre-fill it. all though that makes it rather difficult to insert(it is very possible though no matter how tight you are). if you can get a second person to help you, that would make it much easier, lol.

SluttyStacy
02-10-2008, 11:17 PM
this sounds very interesting totally trying this when i get the chance and as long as some caution is used i dont think anyone will have a problem it doesnt sound dangerous or anything

futuremafiaman
03-02-2008, 06:38 PM
um im no doctor or anything but if the balloon got too big couldnt it theoretically make your rectum rip?? that would cause internal bleeding and ud have to be rushed to the ER lol

stevedare
03-02-2008, 07:07 PM
yes - it can be a little dangerous.
for those of you who had heard of the darwin awards - some jerk won the award last year or so by blowing an air hose up his but - for the thrill - and died from the pressure of a blown up rectum. HOWEVER - this dare seems harmless enough if low pressure water and if baloon breaks you get a free enema.

Darwin awards ( use google) are given to the dummies who prove that we are evolved from the apes and not too far from the animals . In short - REALLY stupid things that are true and done by humans.

Slave_m_oncam
03-03-2008, 12:53 AM
for those of you who had heard of the darwin awards - some jerk won the award last year or so by blowing an air hose up his but - for the thrill - and died from the pressure of a blown up rectum. HOWEVER - this dare seems harmless enough if low pressure water and if baloon breaks you get a free enema.

Air can be compressed.. So when the balloon breaks the air expands. Water on the other hand can not be compressed. When the balloon breaks there is no more water in the slaves ass then the size of the balloon. As long as the rubber from the balloon doesn't cause a problem or get stuck in the ass when/if it pops, then there shouldn't a problem. If you don't believe me youtube videos of slow motion video of water balloons being popped.

sircody
03-12-2008, 11:36 PM

Darwin awards ( use google) are given to the dummies who prove that we are evolved from the apes and not too far from the animals . In short - REALLY stupid things that are true and done by humans.

This is a great post but I want to correct one item. Darwin awards are given for "stupid" people who remove themselves from the gene pool by either killing them selves by some stupid action, (like the air hose above), or the action takes out their reproductive ability... like shooting there balls off... and yes this has happened many times in many creative ways.

Love the post, will try the balloon item soon and let u know how it goes

whitecubguy13
05-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Sounds like fun, just make sure, whoever has the balloon inserted into them isn't latex allergic. I would hate for someone to find out the hard way. If a balloon were popped, because someone had an allergic reaction, and pieces were still inside, they could keep the reaction going. I myself am latex allergic, and have had just the fums from latex spray paint, which had long since dried, send me to hospital with hives. I have also had gloves make my hands itch and burn, fresh paint make my lungs and throat burn, and cause me to wheeze and have a sore throat for a week. Latex allergies can kill. Thankfully, lube acts as a barrier in condoms, and there are latex free condoms made from urethane.

Krystal
05-06-2010, 11:54 PM
um im no doctor or anything but if the balloon got too big couldnt it theoretically make your rectum rip?? that would cause internal bleeding and ud have to be rushed to the ER lol

If you're scared of that, honestly you'll have a hard time keeping a large balloon in your behind. whether you try filling from hose or pre-filled. when it gets to large your body will fight to push it out 99.9% of the time it will win. A good size to experiment with would be around the size of your fist or slightly smaller.

Kinky Bastard
01-01-2011, 12:04 PM
I would think an enema bag and condom would work quite well for this.
With the enema bag there isn't an issue with water pressure like there is with a hose and the volume is pre-determined.
Also you could pre-tie the condom in a know so the knot encircles the nozzle, then when the bag is empty pull the nozzle out of the knot and tighten the knot.

dedicateddaredevil
01-01-2011, 01:30 PM
I tried the dare, it was awesome...
Though it did burst 2 times before i could successfully fill it....
I had the open end sticking out, and after about an hour, i carefully bursted the balloon and the burst was, well funny....
i advice you to fill it less before, then eventually increase the amount....
have fun.....
:)

marek2013
01-23-2011, 03:07 PM
try a variation of this, where you get one of those big long clown balloons that they make animals with, fill it with water and try to get that whole thing in ur ass.

waxonsnow
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
i actually have one in right now =*) i have to have ducktape over it so it will stay in omg its soo big i feel so full. i bite my butt down and it shots up and tickles my prostate and i just love it so much it feels sooo good inside i think im gunna keep it in all night long see if im still a giant slut in the morning ;)

waxonsnow
06-30-2011, 04:19 PM
omg i jus put a biggerone in it is so fullfilling and horny thaty i cant get it out

waxonsnow
07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
omg guys and girls i did it all night long

waxonsnow
07-01-2011, 05:14 PM
omg. I am now oficially obsessed with this punishment ;) it has been over 18 hours with one in. I have made a better chasity belt and I am right now at this verymoment walking in the mall. The car ride over was sooooo good every time I would switch gears I would make my body bounce and the balloon would bounce deeper inside of me =) I feel like such a slut with one in I really wish I had a master right now so he could force a bigger one inside of me

waxonsnow
07-01-2011, 11:51 PM
k so i have now had it in on and off all day so around 24 hours total whoo time to go through the night again ;)

NoOption
07-22-2011, 02:28 PM
I mean no disrespect, but I have about 15 years of experience with BDSM and anal play of all sorts, both giving and receiving, and I have to say that this is NOT a good idea AT ALL and I question the honesty of you saying you have done this. You would NOT be able to
push it out, and the suggestion of sticking a PIN up there to pop it
is just flat out STUPIDITY. YOU COULD NOT POP IT WITH A PIN WITHOUT
CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE RECTUM AND/OR ANUS! DO NOT TRY THIS PEOPLE!!
You can get an inflatable butt plug and acheive the exact same feeling....

sydneyslaveboy
08-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Ok, I have just inserted a balloon! feels great! First time, the hose filled it very quickly and I panicked and released. Then I filled more slowly until I was comfterble then went a bit more :o)

So my wife/mistress wont be home for 3 hours. I have clothes pegs, a lether strap for my balls, with atachment points, and some weights. What should I do with them???

what___
10-30-2011, 10:04 PM
u said it would stay in ur stomach u mean ur anus right? i havent tried this yet

Randomdreads
11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
just tried this but cant get the balloon tied might try it with a long one instead!

bennyboy69
02-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm amazed to find this forum. I've been doing exactly what is described here for years, not in any kind of BDSM or punishment scene, but just as a personal and private form of sexual entertainment.

I use Qualatex modelling balloons. The best type is the 160 - 1" wide by 60" long. Over the years, by trial and error, I've found a way of fully inflating one of these inside myself - so almost 5 feet of water-inflated balloon snaking up my gut. The feeling is indescribably good.

For anyone interested in the practical details, I had to find a way of reliably filling the balloons, which is not easy given their very narrow inflation neck. I use a small plastic tube, the sort found in those packs of party balloons that you inflate and let fly around the room - to connect the balloon to the end of the shower hose on my bath. It works very well, but it took a lot of trial and error to make it fit. I find that it's best to pre-inflate the balloon to make sure that it fills evenly once inside me.

I obviously flush very thoroughly before I start, and I use a syringe to inject a good amount of lube into my rectum before the balloon goes in. It's either KY jelly or - don't laugh - Gaviscon, which seems to work even better.

Once the lube is in, I push the uninflated balloon in. I find that it's really important to try and push it as far as my fingers will reach, or else it can tend to inflate coiled up in the rectum, which feels very good and give the prostate a good work-out, but isn't what I'm really looking for.

I also find that it's vital to make sure that all the air is out of the balloon before I start to fill it with water. Even a small amount of air can create cramps inside the bowel - no different from trapped gas.

Once I'm happy that the balloon is in position, I usually give it quite a big initial blast of water. I've found that this seems to stretch it out and minimise the chances of it sticking in the rectum or just above. I then slow down the water flow, and enjoy the sensation of being slowly filled.

I set the water temperature quite cold, not for the sensation, but to prevent the balloon stretching excessively in any one place, which can be uncomfortable because it will bulge.

The really intriguing thing is watching my belly distend as the balloon fills. I'm quite slim, so I guess it's easier to see what's going on under the surface than if I were bigger! Each balloon responds in a different way to being filled. Most will fill steadily from the rectum upwards, and with these it is possible to observe the progress of the filling end as is moves up and round the lower intestine. Others fill less predictably, from both ends at the same time, which means that quite early on in the process I have a sensation of being filled very high up, just below the ribs.

I can usually get a balloon to fill completely. The path of the lower intestine takes the balloon round several tight turns, rising on the left hand side of the body, then turning across the body just below the ribs, and then back downwards a short way. I know when the balloon is full to the end, because it starts to expand noticeably in the rectum when there's nowhere left for the water to go at the other end.

Then what? Depends on my mood. Usually I will let all the water empty back out and refill the balloon several times, just to enjoy the sensations. I have measured the water into a large jug as it escapes, and these balloons will hold up to about a litre of water.

Sometimes I'll end the process by letting the whole balloon snake back out of my arse in a rush. It will come out in just a few seconds, and that feeling itself is fantastic, usually making me cum spontaneously as it happens. Sometimes I tie the end, push it up inside, and leave the balloon there for as long as I can bear before nature forces it back out. I think the longest I've been able to leave a balloon in is a couple of hours.

They do sometimes burst inside me, and it's not an unpleasant feeling, but at that point it's pretty much all over because so much water is left inside, and it's then a case of letting that come out.

I do often worry about the health risks, but I've been doing this now for about 20 years, and I'm still very much here to tell you all how to do it!

It's a lot of fun. Just don't expect your friends and family to understand...

Daring_Soul
02-16-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm reading the entirety of this thread and cant help but wonder...the legitimacy of it all...because of course, the balloon isn't going to end up in the stomach, because of the intestines, and you're basically looking at being held up before the valve that separates the large intestine from the rectum, I'm thinking...about the concern for the anal canal, and it's capacity inside although I can't say I'm too knowledgable on anal play..
This is more advanced and something to be treated with most care and wouldn't be advised in most situations. It's a creative idea but not something to scoff around with.

And yes you will be able to poop it out...but not when the balloon is intact... the balloon will likely pop itself but the stretch part is the part that concerns me.

bennyboy69
02-17-2012, 10:32 AM
@Daring_Soul

You're right - it goes nowhere near the stomach, but completely filling the large intestine is possible in my experience. It's very easy to get past the valve between the rectum and the large intestine. I have a pic of a fully inflated balloon that I left inside me for a couple of hours and it's clearly taken the shape of the large intestine. I'd post it here if pic posting was possible.

You're also right that this is no doubt advanced play and by posting here I'm definitely not trying to encourage anyone to try it. I should probably stop, but I am confident that I know how to manage the risks in pursuit of the pleasure after years of careful practice.

supersupersecret
05-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Ok This is funny/terrifying i tried this a year ago without anyone telling me people did this and honestly? BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!!!!! I thought i was being pretty original and what not and that it would be kinda exciting, unfortunately im not really experienced at all with anything to do with my ass...i did almost exactly what you described, got a balloon taped it very tightly to the hose but i still thought i could get it off alright, got it in fairly deep and then went to turn the hose on-heres where it went bad:
1. Didnt realise how quick it would fill up.
2. Tap got jammed.
3. Could'nt disconnect hose (desperate at this point).
4. Couldnt get balloon out (seriously scared).
5. Had to scratch frantically at the ballon tip.
It burst at what i can only assume was near full capacity as i hadnt managed to burst it with my nails either way i'd never had anything nearly that big inside of me. I was on all 4's, literally crippled by it as it started to spill out of me...i remember it quite clearly even though it happened so quickly...afterwards even though was pretty sore i decided to see what it was like 'in there' and my God I could put 4 fingers in with ease but i was too scared to experiment in case i'd damaged something. My own stupidity and i was fine (sore for a few days) but seriously if you are gonna do it be careful.

bennyboy69
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Here's a pic of a balloon I used, moments after I let it go. You can clearly see that it's taken the shape of the colon. I'd held it inside me for about an hour. Felt nice!

SoulMore
07-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I like the idea of me being filled!

Kris9
07-26-2012, 04:10 AM
Just had a water inflated latex glove in my ass for 7 hours, felt great,

Never thought of this before!

GreyLeopard
08-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I know his is a old thread but I have just tried the glove , really good but had problems with getting water in past my hole , nice stretched in controlled feeling though, will get some long baloons!