PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me DIY my own shower douche/enema?

Spanked
06-08-2011, 10:15 AM
So I currently own this stupid thing (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952) and it doesn't really help when I want to purge my insides of the brown stuff when I want to play.

So I saw this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16707) but I don't want to spend £50 on a douche, so it occurred to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to replicate the effect. My shower isn't that powerful so the pressure shouldn't be ridiculous.

So I suppose you would need:

A large funnel to catch the water
A long, thin, clear tube
Some way to affix the funnel to the wall (suction cups?)
Some way to affix the funnel to the tube

Obviously you would need a kind of tube without sharp edges, I don't want to hurt my bum.

So yeah, I'd appreciate advice and suggestions. Thanks :)

j2o_orange2
06-08-2011, 11:03 AM
You can buy a travel douch for £7 on this (http://www.love33.co.uk/anal/anal-essentials/portable-travel-douche.html) site.

However if you cant/ dont want to, you can make one out of a Hydration pack like this one

http://www.adventureshoppe.com/images/Forclaz%202L%20Hydration%20Pack.jpg

Just take off the blue end and orange connector, lube up and slide it in carefully.

Hope this helps

J2o

Spanked
06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Actually that does look pretty perfect (the travel douche).

Do you own one? I suppose I could leave the cap off and just direct the shower head.

nellybell
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I actually improvised something similar to this, just minus the use of the shower.

Basiacally what I used is a straw, one you get in like a refillable plasic bottle, which unfortunately was kind of bumpy so not I deal but it worked just the same. Then a regular kitchen funnel, nothing big or anything.

What you do it insert the straw (lube and caution of course) not very far an couple inches works then lay on your back and bend the straw up a bit and then push the straw over the end of the funnel. Of course you're going to want to check and make sure it fits before you get to this point :p

Also you're going to want to get a few bottles of water before you get to that point as well. Once you have pushed the straw and funnel together well pour in a bit of water, enough to fill up the straw ( it would probably help if you had a clear straw or one that you would be able to tell the hight of the water thats in there). You're going to have to mess around with the angle of your hips and the way the straw is tilted in you because it may not go in straight away. Once you have got it right you may then start adding in as much water as you desire and everything else associated with that sort of thing :p

daremaster 1
06-08-2011, 04:23 PM
I actually improvised something similar to this, just minus the use of the shower.

Basiacally what I used is a straw, one you get in like a refillable plasic bottle, which unfortunately was kind of bumpy so not I deal but it worked just the same. Then a regular kitchen funnel, nothing big or anything.

What you do it insert the straw (lube and caution of course) not very far an couple inches works then lay on your back and bend the straw up a bit and then push the straw over the end of the funnel. Of course you're going to want to check and make sure it fits before you get to this point :p

Also you're going to want to get a few bottles of water before you get to that point as well. Once you have pushed the straw and funnel together well pour in a bit of water, enough to fill up the straw ( it would probably help if you had a clear straw or one that you would be able to tell the hight of the water thats in there). You're going to have to mess around with the angle of your hips and the way the straw is tilted in you because it may not go in straight away. Once you have got it right you may then start adding in as much water as you desire and everything else associated with that sort of thing :p

I will try this one tonight. Thanks Nelly.

Spanked
06-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks - I couldn't resist the £7 one but your solution sounds interesting :)