PDA

View Full Version : New Experiment into Self-Control Blog

cbt_please
06-08-2011, 09:34 AM
http://slavetoself.blogspot.com/2011/06/introduction.html
This is my blog to chronicle my control of myself. Setting rules, tasks, etc. Read the introduction for what it's all about. Also feel free to follow and comment.

slaveboy11
06-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey,

Read your blog. Interesting concept and one I've thought about trying myself on occasion. If I may offer a couple of suggestions. Perhaps you should put a post up detailing your rules and expectations so that people know what to expect of you and you've defined what you expect of yourself. E.g. How often you will do tasks, what rules you have, the punishment for breaking your rules.

Also perhaps you might like to introduce some other people to influence your control. Make a poll once a week and let readers select your task for a day. Or invite a user/reader to make a task for you. Very interesting concept though and interesting to see if you can keep self discipline.

CollaredBlondie
06-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Hey,

Read your blog. Interesting concept and one I've thought about trying myself on occasion. If I may offer a couple of suggestions. Perhaps you should put a post up detailing your rules and expectations so that people know what to expect of you and you've defined what you expect of yourself. E.g. How often you will do tasks, what rules you have, the punishment for breaking your rules.

Also perhaps you might like to introduce some other people to influence your control. Make a poll once a week and let readers select your task for a day. Or invite a user/reader to make a task for you. Very interesting concept though and interesting to see if you can keep self discipline.

These are very good suggestions. Also, cbt_please, you write very well :)

cbt_please
06-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the tips. I do plan on posting rules and such once I determine them. It's kind of a plan in the making right now. Follow along and you'll hopefully see it develop. As for tasks I'm gonna try to do one once every 1-3 days. I do have a busy schedule with work and summer college classes so it's difficult to find time but this does provide a balance for me. As for the letting other people in, that goes into the whole reason I'm doing this. As I said, it's not so much the submission for me but the challenge, can I do this, rather than I have to do this. I've been a Dominant before and it always amazed me how someone can do what subs do so it's more of a challenge to myself to see if I can do it. So incorporating people into it I think I'd just end up like I do with any Master or Mistress I've tried to find and just ignore the tasks and rules. I need to do this on my own or not at all really. I understand my mental makeup better than anyone so I think I am the best to control myself.

These are very good suggestions. Also, cbt_please, you write very well :)

Thanks Blondie ;) I've seen your stuff around the site it's an honor to have someone with your level of experience on this site to say something like that.