PDA

View Full Version : Who could do the worst dare at school [NON-FICTION]

boredom020
01-20-2008, 03:54 PM
So this happened in the first semester of this school year me and one of my friends thats a girl tried to c whod do the most embarrassing dare we took turns on of us would do a dare one day the other the next day and so on... so after pansting urself (i had to do that) at school then the second day she had to lift her shirt in the middle of class (we each go to all boy and all girls schools) and on the third day she got me good she said if u do this u win and she dared me to mastur**** in the gym's shower and heres what happened that day we played football and u can shower if u want to most of the time no one does so no one is in there and i get undressed and start in a back corner and she must have tipped a lot of guys off about this because 8 of my classmates walked right in and said "r u gonna clean that mess up"

Collared_Slave
01-20-2008, 04:07 PM
would be better in full english and punctutation

boredom020
01-20-2008, 04:15 PM
shut up dude its a true story so just deal with it who cares about punctuation

Davros
01-20-2008, 04:20 PM
shut up dude its a true story so just deal with it who cares about punctuation

The next Brownie. He never said it wasn't true. It's not readable without punctuation. Moron.

Dice7
01-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Everyone that has to read what you say. I couldn't be bothered reading it and it's only a paragraph so I don't even know if that counts as a story.

SubMissChievous
01-20-2008, 04:28 PM
shut up dude its a true story so just deal with it who cares about punctuationLots of people do care about grammar & punctuation. And most particularly in the stories section. And David's critic was a constructive one.

Davros
01-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Lots of people do care about grammar & punctuation. And most particularly in the stories section. And David's critic was a constructive one.

Lots = All, except for one other member (yes, that member ;))

Collared_Slave
01-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Lots of people do care about grammar & punctuation. And most particularly in the stories section. And David's critic was a constructive one.

Thank you Sexy Oracle(Naughty_Chloe)

molten man
01-21-2008, 12:42 AM
The Dare was Ok!! The discussion though went in another direction!! lol

Davros
01-21-2008, 03:33 PM
The Dare was Ok!! The discussion though went in another direction!! lol

Finally decided to read it. It was okay, but hard to read.