PDA

View Full Version : Diapers!

Boy28
06-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm 14/m and wondering if you can give me some advice on getting some diapers for myself as I can't buy them online and I need to get someone to take me to the store, so how can I get som?!

nellybell
06-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Unfortunetly those are about the only two ways you can get them. You could look up how to make cloth diapers, but those have to be cleaned and used over and can get kind of nasty. They would be much easier to get a hold of though. Probably could get the cloth for them at a craft store. Much less suspicious but a lot more work.

If you go to the store with someone though and have the money and a set of keys to the car you could perhapse buy them while they are in the store and then go out and hide them in the car? You would have to be able to sneek back out to the car after they were gone and get them out later too. Just an idea though.

Spanked
06-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Why can't you buy them online?

Blank
06-07-2011, 04:59 PM
www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk is a possibal way to buy them online, if you find a way.

Boy28
06-08-2011, 05:34 AM
Why can't you buy them online?

Cause it if I am buying them online I would have to use my mums credit card

daremaster 1
06-08-2011, 05:55 AM

I thank you really can't tell you mom has a baby or you turn 18.

Spanked
06-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Why?

This is from a UK perspective, but I had a bank card and could buy stuff when I was 13. You'll need your parents permission, but say you just want somewhere to keep your pocket money/money from jobs/whatever.

You could also try using a prepaid option.

breadsticks
06-28-2011, 07:03 PM
If your family doesn't open your mail, you could try requesting online for free samples such as goodnites, depends, or Tena. You would only get one or two samples from each company though. It is usually shipped in a discret package.