PDA

View Full Version : Small breast bondage

Hollyann
06-06-2011, 07:23 PM
I have very small boob but I like breast bondage can anyone give me tips on how to put my boobs in bondage

Hollyann
06-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Please can some one help me

carom
06-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Small is not really saying much. Depends a lot on the actual form but also on how perky for example.
What is small in your case?
Also what do you mean exactly with "breast bondage"?
And what rope are you planing to use? Diameter especially

Things like binding around them is of course a bit harder and in some cases impossible. You may have to go with smaller rope to make it work.

Beside of that and in cases where it isn't working you have the option to squeeze them together. One solution is to take a doubled rope around your torso. If you have the length go 2 times tight just above and 2 times just under the breasts. So you end up with 4 ropes above and below.
The main point of this is trying to bring them out a bit y the rope.

End up on the back and split the doubled rope and take one rope left and one right over the shoulders. Bring the ropes together in the front again and down between the breasts. Bind the torso ropes with it together now squeezing the breasts between them. You may use the 2 middle ropes or all 4 for that dependent on what works better and also how far together depends on the breasts.
You can then also try to bind the ropes left and right of the breast together

Small breasts limit breast bondage a bit but doesn't make it impossible

masterof911
06-07-2011, 08:34 AM
you should say your boobs size,

you can use tape to tied them, or twine, or if you can use rubber band

Hollyann
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes i mean binding them and I'm an A cup

Hollyann
06-09-2011, 03:45 PM
My boobs and butt are up for owning again

Kito
06-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Can I see a pic?

You must be new if you are asking that question

Wolf_78
06-11-2011, 04:13 AM
You could try the chopstick bind. Place chopsticks above and below your tits. Then bind them together with rubber bands.

MasterPain
06-13-2011, 06:44 AM
tape is an intresting choice for breast bondage, you can also use rope if wrapped around your body and is tight enough

cbtslave4u2
06-13-2011, 08:02 PM
I've tried this many years ago. Lean forward some and tie the tit that is slightly bigger first. It is hard but you will eventually get it. Let me know how it goes.

necromancer
06-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Tie some dental floss tightly around each nipple and wear it like that for the whole day.

carom
06-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Tie some dental floss tightly around each nipple and wear it like that for the whole day.This is highly dangerous, Binding something up tight for more than maybe about 15 minutes can be highly damaging.
Taking something so thin as floss is another bad idea. Can stop blood flow way to easy and is very hard to remove in an emergency.

Hollyann
06-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Thank carom I tied them like 20 minutes before I read that post

I am curios though what would happen if I left them tied

dmoney
06-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Use duct tape as a bra... wrap it around snug, but not too tightly. If you like it, make a pair of panties out of duct tape as well. Use powder to keep the parts you don't want to stick to you from doing so.

cbtslave4u2
06-14-2011, 07:27 PM
i was going to say that floss thing was dangerous also but was half asleep. floss is a thin string so tying that tight could cut into your skin. you would also cut off circulation to your nipples. after awhile you would have to say bye bye nipple

Tyrel
06-14-2011, 07:47 PM

I am curios though what would happen if I left them tied

Just know it's a very bad idea for more that a few minutes a day. A good way it to get reusable wire ties. The one they use on cables a stuff. I use them for pleaser and fun. (not on myself)

carom
06-15-2011, 08:49 AM

I am curios though what would happen if I left them tiedThere are basically 2 things that can happen first the part cbtslave4u2 was talking about. Meaning basically the tissue starts to die. Leeds to internal scaring and in very extreme cases the need to amputate. Although that is the worst case idea and happens if you tie so tight that you stop or reduce the flow into the what you bound up.

What normally happens way before that is damage to the nerves and the, in this case, nipples going numb.
Everybody should know a similar feeling from lying wrong for some time and losing the feeling in an arm or leg. Although the reasons are a bit different.
In this cases the feeling can come back after a short time, but can also take days, weeks or months, depending on the damage.

Should the damage be to heavy it may even result in losing the feeling partly or complete forever.

To the how long is still ok, it really depends on how tight you bind something.