PDA

View Full Version : How to spend the next few nights [SINGLE][PG-13]]

Rose_Angel
06-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Hello all. After reading several dice dares, I wanted to post my own. I think this one is pretty manageable. Hope you enjoy

Roll 2d6 until you get doubles. Count the number of rolls it takes to get doubles, including the final roll. This is the number of nights you will spend for this dare.

doubles:

1s: Floor, choice of either pillow or blanket/sheet. Clothing is your choice.
2s: Arms bound together, legs bound together, your choice of where to sleep and what to wear.
3s: Naked, no blanket/sheets. Again, choice of where to sleep.
4s: Guys: Something of your choosing in your ass, girls: Same with choice of ass, vag, or both.
5s: Combo: Floor, arms+legs bound, naked no blankets/sheets, something up ass or vag depending, or reroll and add double your original amount of nights.
6s: Your choice from above (if you roll this and choose 5, I give you props!).

Note: If you get double 5's and reroll, you have the number of nights for the reroll, as well as twice as many nights as original added.

Rose_Angel
06-04-2011, 08:32 PM
I rolled 4 times to get double 5's. I'm not doing that part of my own dare! So I rolled again and first time got double 1's. So, 8 nights + 1 = 9 nights on floor. I'm choosing pillow!

SneakerSlave
06-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Sweet Jesus; 17 times before I rolled a double and it is 5... that's very bad. But when I reroll, that means 34 nights!!! Is this just very bad luck or quite normal to have so many rolls before getting any doubles?

Rose_Angel
06-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Pretty bad luck. The chances of rolling doubles are 1/6

daremenething
07-22-2011, 04:38 AM
I rolled eight times to get double fours. So for eight nights, I have to sleep with something up my ass. I'm going to let my master choose how big of an object, and then I'll choose an object.

danburnsy
07-22-2011, 07:18 AM
6 times got 4 so 7 nights with somethig up my ass Ill go with tampon(im a guy)