PDA

View Full Version : 23/M/DE/Slave seeks Master

Alonzo
01-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Hello Everyone!

I'm a 23 year old german guy and looking for a master or a mistress. I had some experience in being an online slave, with a mistress for about 5 months. But "she" lies alot about her person and other stuff, therefore I can't trust him/her, no confidence, of course the contact is broken.
But I had a lot of fun, for this reason I'm looking for some new contact, Female would be great, but male is okay also. After the bad experience you must be honest about yourself, like I am.
I'm be willing to do almost everything, only strange outside things is my limit. For my last "mistress" I do a lot of different things, crossdressing, some bondage, piss and scat, some outdoor stuff etc.
I have a lot of toys and clothings, and can buy something new at times, if you want.
Of course I have a digicam to proof your orders.

Hope someone is interested, please PM me.

PS: Sorry for my grammar, I know it sucks ;)

Boy_Shy
01-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm a 23 year old german guy and looking for a master or a mistress. I had some experience in being an online slave, with a mistress for about 5 months. But "she" lies alot about her person and other stuff, therefore I can't trust him/her, no confidence, of course the contact is broken.
But I had a lot of fun, for this reason I'm looking for some new contact, Female would be great, but male is okay also. After the bad experience you must be honest about yourself, like I am.
I'm be willing to do almost everything, only strange outside things is my limit. For my last "mistress" I do a lot of different things, crossdressing, some bondage, piss and scat, some outdoor stuff etc.
I have a lot of toys and clothings, and can buy something new at times, if you want.
Of course I have a digicam to proof your orders.

Hope someone is interested, please PM me.

PS: Sorry for my grammar, I know it sucks ;)

Add me: [email protected]