PDA

View Full Version : I need to be punished

Suzee
06-01-2011, 02:47 PM
I decided to challenge myself and see how far I can get to naked well playing with my pussy without getting caught, and I got caught by a strange lady, so I need to be punished. My limits are excessive pain, not to public, and no friend or family involvement

Burot
06-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Wet yourself then take off your soaking wet panties, put them in your mouth and gag yourself, go to the edge 3 times then orgasm.

David002
06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Punishment: Fill out this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77836) form. The length of time it takes you (in minutes) minus five is the number of times you must manage to edge in the next hour. Take your time. :)

Invisible
06-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Punishment: Put on a dress, take off your panties and insert them in your pussy. Attach four clothes pegs to your pussy lips and one to each nipple.

You must go for a walk outside for 15 minutes and edge 2 times without using your hands.

When you return to your room you can remove the panties and pegs, insert two pieces of ice in your pussy and insert panties again, swat your pussy 10 times, saying my name with each swat.

Report back in full.

If any of this is outside of your limits please suggest some variations.

Suzee
06-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Punishment: Put on a dress, take off your panties and insert them in your pussy. Attach four clothes pegs to your pussy lips and one to each nipple.

You must go for a walk outside for 15 minutes and edge 2 times without using your hands.

When you return to your room you can remove the panties and pegs, insert two pieces of ice in your pussy and insert panties again, swat your pussy 10 times, saying my name with each swat.

Report back in full.

If any of this is outside of your limits please suggest some variations.
I just finished this, i walked around my street, and edged using the telephone poles, and trees. When I got back into my room, I took out my panties and grabbed the ice. When I got everything in again, I used a wooden ruler and smacked as hard as I could. My pussy is still throbbing, and I haven't cummed yet. May I please cum?

Bandana
06-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Here's a dare suiting you! :p

Wear a diaper/taped panties under your clothes when you go for a walk to
the woods. Before you go, grease up thoroughly with honey or syrup
between your legs. Find 10 (live) ants and put in your diaper. After that,
walk around among people as if nothing is going on for at least half an
hour. :cool:

Dom6BDSM
06-02-2011, 02:36 PM
May I please cum?

Good of you to ask. But no. :D

Bandana
06-02-2011, 06:57 PM
You can try this one too:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=78155

Just keep everything within your limits and have fun!
Please report on the page whatever happened! ;)