PDA

View Full Version : 38/M/US/Master seeks M/Slave (offline relationship)

Master Daddy Matt
01-18-2008, 12:00 PM
I have a position for a slave available here in Ft. Worth, TX and among the duties will be domestic service and that of a personal servant. The slave boi must be seeking to learn and grow through physical training and behavior reinforcement and be committed to completely serving ME, the MASTER.

I also am looking for a slave boy who shows humility, submissiveness, eagerness to obey, speed in carrying out orders, servility, gratitude towards its MASTER, love for its MASTER, worship for its MASTER, success in completely carrying out orders.

In addition, you are nonetheless owned and viewed as the property of Mine, property that can be taken and used as I see fit. Property without rights, privileges, or freedoms except those clearly and specifically granted by Me. As mentioned above, the slave exists solely for and at the pleasure of Me. you are a slave by choice. you have willingly submitted to your Master with full knowledge and understanding of the life-style that you are choosing.

Furthermore, I believe Master should have the right to degrade if there is any doubt you understand your place, dictate rules for appearance in public, limit or forbid sexual life, require slave-appropriate behavior in public, deny most or all social contacts, and request in person interview and inspection before any decisions are made.

I am not into games and seek total commitment. I am a very good Master, but demanding. I will punish for failure to comply with orders. Punishment can take many forms. The questions is, are you ready to make that kind of commitment? If so, then by all means let’s the get the ball rolling ASAP!

This is a full time 24/7 position, NOT CYBER slavery. you must between the ages of 19 – 30 y/o and you can expect to relocate to my residence after completing a period of trial training. you will be owned body, mind and spirit. Prior experience as a slave is not necessary, but a willingness to become a slave is mandatory. This is a long-term position as my slave. If you are interested in being a slave and are willing to undergo the training required to learn how to serve, obey and please me, contact me and let’s talk.