PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Manbearpig
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Hello everyone. A lot of you picture me on this site as a big bad meanie. However, in real life, that is hard from the truth. I need to be controlled.

About me

I am 5'11 and weigh about 170. I am a student at a University, but will be home for summer in the next few weeks (as well as a trip home this weekend).

Me as a slave

Well somethings about myself as far as me being a slave. I am huge sissy. I really shouldn't be treated as a male. I should be treated like a little sissy. I currently do not have any female clothes; however, I can go out and buy some; however, due to some issues, my budget is very limited at the time. I am willing to try new things as well. Next fall I will have my own apartment on campus with a car possibly and will be willing to do a lot more then. I do have a webcam as well as pretty much every form of communication.

Limits

I do have a few limits besides the regular ones (nothing illlegal, family, ect.) and they are pretty much nothing that (for the time being, I might be willing to eventually) while I work or with family and friends, extreme pain, as my room is tiny and people can hear me if I am too loud so I need to be careful, and messy or things that will leave a mess. As things progress, I will might be willing to do more of these, especially by the time I have my apartment.

Offline relationship

I am really willing to try an offline relationship if you are from northern Illinois or (maybe even) Southeast Wisconsin or Northwest Indiana and you are interested. For the latter two, we would have to meet at some middle point, mainly due to gas costs.

Final notes

I hope this was enough information. If you still have questions, I am willing to answer them by email or PM. Right now, I would really prefer a mistress simply because of my personality (being a sissy) and I have yet to find a male who is good at controlling a sissy. If one is out there however, feel free to contact me. If I cannot find a mistress (because I know they are difficult to get on this website and my current restrictions are not necessarily M/S friendly) I will really open it up to both sexes in my ad next month.

Thank you for your time,

MBP

Rachie
05-30-2011, 06:15 PM
A lot of you picture me on this site as a big bad meanie. However, in real life, that is hard from the truth.

I personally have never thought that.

Perfect example of a good, well designed detailed Advertisment.

MOVED TO TOP ADVERTISEMENT

Hurry up this willing slave is

In need to be controlled.

All the best.

Love Rachie
x x x x

Thank you rachie
02-06-2013, 03:38 PM
I am currently looking for more slaves to join my slave training program, and you seem to fit my requirements. If you are interested, fill out my slave application at:

http://carash22.wufoo.com/forms/z7x3p3/

Phoenix94
05-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello.

If you've read my profile ever you'll see I'm sub. In reality I'm a switch and looking to test out my dominating skills. As an extremely kinky and very well trained sub, I know how to work a sub to satisfy them as well as push them. If you're interested in having a hot 19 year old dom, I'd love to take you on.

m37in37
02-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Are you a cam slave? Would you like to carry out humiliating tasks on cam along with your family female members like mother/ sister/ aunt/ gf?