PDA

View Full Version : Punishment and Weekly Routine Ideas

juicy1
05-30-2011, 12:02 PM
I am a new slave and my master told me to ask for punishments and ideas for a weekly routine. I have been a slave for about a month now, and have given total control over to my master. For toys, I have a hairbrush that i use as a dildo, a belt for a whip, and a swatter. I was bad, so now I need punishments. My limits are permanent, public, family, pee, and poop. I am in training, so I need a routine for the week. Also, I have never done anything anal, and training with that is starting today. Please post ideas for punishments and routines. Thank you.

slaveboy82
05-30-2011, 12:45 PM
you must use the swatter on your ass every morning and night. to determine the number of swatts roll a 100 sided die each time. do this for 2 weeks every 4th day add one 50 sided die to the roll. you can find the die at http://www.dice2d.com/dice-roller.html. feel free to check out my post and dare me back. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=467219#post467219

MRL0VER
05-30-2011, 01:35 PM
shes still an anal virgin

nellybell
05-30-2011, 06:36 PM
It would probably be helpful if you added in what you did that was bad. A punishment is only effective if it fits the crime.

Bubuk
05-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Anal training:

You earn X*X*Y points for inserting X fingres for Y minutes in ass.
You should earn 1000-4000 (Depends on decisioin of your Master) points in 1 week.

nellybell
05-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Also, be very careful when it comes to anal when you're first starting out. Take it very slow, use pleanty of lube, and if it isn't fitting, DON'T FORCE IT! The lining of the anus is very thin and very easy to damage. If you ever find that you start bleeding from that area stop right away and DON'T mess with it again for a couple of weeks. Give it pleanty of time to heal.

juicy1
06-01-2011, 01:14 PM
My master asked me to add that he wants no dice routines or punishments. Also, I am being punished for forgetting to call him sir and for not being online when I was supposed to.

Omni314
06-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Morning routine;
Get some lube/baby oil rub yourself all over with it except your breasts and pussy for 10 minutes
After you may rub only your breasts for 10 mins
After that you may rub your pussy for 10 mins without edging.
Then clean up and get dressed.
That way she'll be ready for master ;)

carom
06-02-2011, 03:50 AM
Also, be very careful when it comes to anal when you're first starting out. Take it very slow, use pleanty of lube, and if it isn't fitting, DON'T FORCE IT! The lining of the anus is very thin and very easy to damage. If you ever find that you start bleeding from that area stop right away and DON'T mess with it again for a couple of weeks. Give it pleanty of time to heal. Same goes for a ripping sensation. And i want to add that if you bleed you should visit a doctor.

To be honest i find the idea of someone else giving a punishment sillyas you failled him. I also assume that you explained to him why you were not there and he didnt saw that as a good enough exuse.

So how about you write down for your master why it is important to call him sir and why it is important to be there when you promised you would and why the reason you didnt is a bad one. Write it with your hand 10 times and not on the computer and make it detailed. Should you be unsure what to write then ask your master if he could explaine it to you again.