PDA

View Full Version : Male Bathroom Escapades

Mephistopheles
01-18-2008, 12:39 AM
Both of the below have a strong element of risk to them; use appropriate discretion as per your judgment.

This one is obviously intended for males, though I suppose a female could attempt or adapt it if they wanted to.

Find yourself a public bathroom urinal. Any place, any urinal. Go in to use it, but, you must relieve yourself into it while straddling the urinal with your butt towards the wall, so that you piss downwards into it. This position obviously means your pants will be at your ankles. The straddle is fairly uncomfortable, and there is a major element of risk for humiliation due to the fact that:

A-you are straddling a urinal

B-by doing A, your pants are obviously going to have to be at your ankles...which exposes a lot.

I have done it before, pretty nice rush, but, nobody walked in on me while I was going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is a much easier dare: find yourself a public urinal, go to piss in it, and just drop trou to your ankles while doing so. Like I said, simple, plenty fun, and potentially quite humiliating.

I have done this one on any number of occasions--reactions vary a lot depending on the type of person who sees you. Lots of people just ignore it; some of the younger guys laughed or commented, and plenty of people of all ages gave me quite the weird stare.

For bonus points: organize a group to do this all at the same time. 3+ guys at a row of urinals with their butts on display is probably a pretty funny sight.

Davros
01-18-2008, 10:57 AM
I'd never do this, yeah I'm a chicken, but awesome dare!

UnCreativeName
01-18-2008, 12:50 PM
hmmm how to adapt this for girls...? I guess a girl could just try to use a urinal just like a guy. Of course her pants would be all the way down... or completely off just incase you miss and don't want to ruin your jeans. Probably best to wear a loose skirt so that you can easily put it on over shoes.

Or if you do wear jeans I suggest a looser pair and also throw on a sweatshirt with a hood so that if a guy walks in he won't automatcally think you're a girl.

nuditydudity
01-20-2008, 09:12 AM
You could get a group of guys to do the straddling thing, too...that'd be an odd sight.
I like these dares!

NudityDudity

x101
02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
I know it’s an older thread hey ho.

I did the second dare. Went into the urinals at a station during rush hour, took trousers down to ankles, kept (bright red) pants up. Some people didn’t notice but an older guy just stared at me.

nuditydudity
02-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I've done that before, too!

Another thing that I did (DANGEROUS) was take my trousers and knickers completely off, as well as my shirt, and shoes. I was NUDE!!!!!

And I did the straddling one.

Door opened, lots of girls walked by: HUGE EYES!!!! o.O

Lots of comments like, Wow. That's just.......well, it's you're fetish, dude.

Tons of fun, and totally scary!

NudityDudity

L.Flava69
02-08-2008, 06:19 PM
I think a good bathroom dare for girls would be to leave the bathroom door open while you go or even just unlocked.

nuditydudity
02-10-2008, 09:49 AM
And do the standing one (above dare).

Or, if daring....go nude.

NudityDudity