PDA

View Full Version : The college expierience (FICTION)

jakc333
01-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Jacob Goldman was 17, he had a brown jewfro (afro but it is called a jewfro if you are Jewish) he was about 5' 9"and had a slight tan. He was often picked on by bullies because he was a wimp and he was bad at standing up for himself. He had perfect white teeth and hazel eyes, he was smart, cute, and a bit nerdy, and in for a bad time...
-----------

Chapter 1: Captured

Jacob had been at college for a month now his roommate had been kicked out the first week for smoking pot. It was nine at night when there was a knock on the door. Jacob got up and opened the door. He was met by the sight of a girl wearing a ski mask, black sweat pants, and a black hoody. Before Jacob could say anything a sack went over his head. He started yelling for help as the girl carried him away. Finally it felt like they stopped moving. Suddenly the sack was turned upside down and Jacob fell on to the floor. He looked around and saw more girls all wearing the black ski mask, hoody, and sweats. One grabbed him and brought him to a metal pole in the middle of the room which another girl handcuffed him. "What the fuck is going on!" Jacob yelled scared.

There was a silence till finally the girl who captured him spoke, "We have chosen you as our servant"

"WHAT! I am sorry but what are you smoking bitch?" Jacob shouted at her.

She responded by kicking him in the balls to the applause of the others. "I said you are our servant, you will do as we say, if you disobey you will be punished, if you do well you will be rewarded."

"Why should I agree?" He asked nervously.

She snapped her fingers and two girls walked up. One stripped him and replaced it with an open tip bra and a leather thong, while the other put a ball gag in his mouth and wrote on his stomach SLUT in bubble letters. The girl who had captured him who appeared to be the leader snapped off a few pictures with her cell. "Want these to end up all over campus?" She asked. He shaked his head, since the ball gag was in and he coudn't talk. "Good now nod once if you will be our servant." Jacob thought for a moment he knew either way he was screwed but he decided to go with the lesser of two evils and nodded. "Good from now on you will address us as mistress, your name is slut, every day after classes you are to stay in your room we will come get you. I would tell you what sororeity this is but it is more fun to torture you..."

END OF CHAPTER 1