PDA

View Full Version : Need help with bondage ideas for online slave

Id.
05-28-2011, 09:14 PM
I wish I could tie him up myself and make him truly helpless:D, but since it's online it pretty much has to be "self" bondage. I have found so many ideas out there, but most are either impossible to do by himself, require unavailable materials, or are overly complicated for people who aren't sailors or Eagle Scouts. I am hoping fellow getDare members can offer some *simple* ideas for bondage fun. And I mean simple. He does not even know how to tie a shoe, and I'm not exactly a very good engineer myself. So any knots or setups need to be easily understood by me, and then even more easily explained to him via chat.

Available items:

Handcuffs (with safety release, and one defective cuff that releases randomly)
Shoelace, approx. 5 ft. long
Two lengths of cargo lashing material (the kind of heavy rope like material that secures cargo on trucks, for example; see attached pic for something similar; he has one wide kind and one narrower kind; narrower kind has a clamp in the end; the clamp is too tight to attach to his body, but could be linked to some hard point)

Other items:
condoms, lube, clothes pins

And that's about it. He does not have the ability to make ice for time release, due to family noticing things in the freezer. The bondage tasks also need to be completed in his own room without the need to obtain any other materials unless they can be very cheaply and easily acquired. Pee is a limit as well, so nothing involving pee holding. The other likes/dislikes/limits are basically the same as those in my signature.

I know it seems like a lot of limitations, and that is why I am having trouble with ideas, in addition to us being beginners. I am very grateful for any ideas. Thanks everyone:D:D:D

Id.
06-04-2011, 11:35 PM
So we just got through with our very first attempt at bondage. I wanted to keep it simple so I just had him wrap the cargo lashing around his legs binding them together. Then I had him plug his ears and "blind" himself with a pair of underwear, as well as instructing him to close his eyes (he had a sleeping mask but it could not be found tonight). Then I instructed him to cuff his hands behind the back of the chair he was sitting in and stay like that for 10 minutes. The cuffs have safety releases and one of them is a little flimsy anyway, plus the lashing wasn't really tied to anything so he remained able to easily free himself for safety. We did a test to see if he could hear me enough through the plugs.

I had also planned for his genitals to be burning from toothpaste, but for some reason the toothpaste barely generated any burning sensation, and only after he washed it off. Maybe it lacked the right ingredients.

That was the setup. I have to say that it was kind of a bust, especially since the toothpaste didn't even work. He was hard and excited for the first minute or so to finally be trying bondage, but then boredom set in for both of us. My inability to be there to torment him somehow, like teasing or pinching him or stroking him or anything, seemed severely limiting. Even if I could get him tied up better with the existing equipment I'm not sure how it would be very arousing to just sit there. He actually started yawning, tapping his feet to a tune in his head, and passing gas just to pass time. I would have punished him for all this, but my motivation was pretty sapped too at that point.

So my follow up question is this - has anyone had some real bondage success using only online chat/webcam and limited equipment? What sorts of things did you do to make the experience more interesting (i.e. more teasing/tormenting and sexually frustrating for the one who is bound)?