PDA

View Full Version : Requests for ideas to punish slave

tshirtnopanties30
05-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Hello I need some ideas to punish my slave. I allowed her to go away for the weekend to visit fam one of her rules is to check in with me every hr I told her when she arrives to notify me now since she was with fam I wasn't going to bother her now she did let me know she arrived which was 530pm est time and I did not hear from her since and it's now 330pm est and I still have not heard from her I know she's ok cause she posted on her fb today she coulda avoided this by sending a simple text saying hello mistress..but not a word so now she needs to be taught a lesson..so I am open to any ideas someone may have..

Slut-laura
05-28-2011, 07:31 PM
You do realize you contradicted yourself, right? You said you told her to check in every hour but next line (you didn't use sentences) you say since she is with family she was with family you weren't going to bother her. Just saying. Anyways I don't believe she should be punished. You gave her a weekend off you should let her be free. But you should be the person punished. You are atleast 18 or should be and if your not you shouldn't be on this board I believe (sorry if I'm wrong I don't know all the new rules yet.) but sence you should be at least 18 you should type like one using punctuation and real words not abbreviations. You shall write the sentences "I will act my age and not use chat speak. I will write family not fam. I will write hour not hr. I will write Facebook and not fb." twenty five times. Enjoy.

tshirtnopanties30
05-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Ok 1 you can't spell for shit 2 so fucking what I said fam big fucking deal we are on a chat board not in school. Maybe this is your first time online but plenty of ppl don't spell out full words such as brb wtf with lol lmao rotfl omg and 3 I'm 31 years old and a medical doctor and even then we still use abreviations we had to learn them in school and 4 it's since not sence n 5 just because I let her go out does not mean she wasn't supposed to check in when I said I wasn't going to bother her I meant I wasn't gonna call her constantly but I did expect a text a fb message email whatever saying at least hello mistress. I made sure I was clear and told her she still needs to check in and she understood just like she understands the fact that she is going to be punished..o yeh last I checked she wad my slave and I didn't ask should I punish her learn to read I asked for a punishment idea

nellybell
05-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Actually, there is a rule, but more of a request really, to use at least slightly proper spelling and grammar to the best of your abilities. It is prefectly alright if you can't really spell, I can't either, but try and do it a bit? It really makes things nicer to read. Threads have been trashed for crap spelling and text talk, though. Just be warned.

On topic now, I wouldn't feel that this was really that big of a thing but she did have enough time to have a facebook update, which meant she had more than enough time to send you a text. It just kind of rude that she didn't (can't remeber if it said she was a she so sorry if I'm wrong here.) As you haven't put any sort of limits down for her, I would say maybe go with writing lines or not allow her to use facebook for a time?