My mistress views me as a terrible slave because of my behaviour
She said my icy heart towards her loving dares deserve equal coldness
I am to perform the first ten ice related punishments suggested
The limits she has set are No public, family, poo, pee
Otherwise enjoy my male body:cool:
PS i will respond in detail

zeketheorc
01-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Since you never said anything about friends let her invite all her girlfriends over including some girls your friends with. You are to strip naked for them and dip your penis and balls in a cup of ice water for as long as they wish. Take it out so they can see the effect. Also they get to tie you down and rub your body with ice cubes and stick some up your butt till they melt. You are then to cum in something like an ice cube tray and freeze it. When its frozen like an ice cube you are to leave the cum cubes in your mouth with your mouth open till they melt. Naturally they could have you do whatever they want with other cum cubes.

Mephistopheles
01-16-2008, 05:50 PM
While alone, strip yourself completely naked. Prepare a very large serving bowl or pot and fill it to the brim with cold water and heaping volumes of ice cubes. Roll a six-sided die, and insert that many additional ice cubes into your butt. Once they are in, set the pot/bowl on the ground, and position yourself over it as if you were about to do a push-up. You should be positioned so that as you do push-ups, your male junk is dipped in and then pulled back above the icy water as you do the exercises. In this position, do 50 push-ups. Your junk will be painfully cold, which will teach you who has the authority in your relationship.

Should you at any time have to stop or rest, add 1 more ice cube to the melting group in your butt and 10 more push-ups to your totals.

Now for the really fun part...to teach you your place and serve as a rather constant reminder of your failings, you are to complete this dare twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) every day until you have completed all 10 ice dares as requested by your mistress.

Have fun! ;)