PDA

View Full Version : i failed my master

Masters slut
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
i think my master no longer wants me.
i only talk to Him via text and i was told to leave a message on his phone telling him what a cock slut i am. i tried but it was really rubbish. i got all tongue tied.
i think i'm too shy to do this yet. i'm quite new to all this but i want to please Him.
Does anyone have any ideas of how i can get over this hurdle, or better yet what i could say to Him on this message?
Please help, i dont want to lose Him.

Drilldon
05-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Well, first start by telling him this, he should be a little bit understanding. Tell him that you need to work up to that.

I also find if I get all mixed up its easer to write down what I have to say and read it out. I did the accent challnge by doing just that.

Jari
05-26-2011, 09:35 AM
i think my master no longer wants me.
i only talk to Him via text and i was told to leave a message on his phone telling him what a cock slut i am. i tried but it was really rubbish. i got all tongue tied.
i think i'm too shy to do this yet. i'm quite new to all this but i want to please Him.
Does anyone have any ideas of how i can get over this hurdle, or better yet what i could say to Him on this message?
Please help, i dont want to lose Him.

I'm pretty sure that he wants you to use your own words rather then have us tell you what you should say.
Maybe you can just practice, first think in your head what a cockslut you are. then whisper it. Then say it out loud. Say it in front of a mirror. Record yourself. I think following these steps might make it easier for you, good luck.

nellybell
05-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Honey, if he really doesn't want you over the fact that you are still to shy to be saying these things then he really isn't the right dom for you. Try talking to him about it and if he doesn't understand then you may need to move on. I promise you there are better and more understanding doms out there. Especailly if you are new to this sort of lifestyle.

Masters slut
05-27-2011, 01:29 AM
thanks for all the advice guys. i kept trying to explain why i couldnt do my task to my Master. He eventually understood. i hope this is just a little glitch in our lives. :)of course i was punished for it, but i accepted His task with vigour and now He is pleased with me again.
fingers crossed, i really dont want to lose Him.

yours_slave
05-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Very good. Keep it up :)

SubBabyDoll
06-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Well, first start by telling him this, he should be a little bit understanding. Tell him that you need to work up to that.

I also find if I get all mixed up its easer to write down what I have to say and read it out. I did the accent challnge by doing just that.
Oh yea I would get tongue tied to if I didn't make lil scripts when I've had to do recordings in the past and it relaxes you. Plus I've found if you practice a bit out loud before you actually do it for him

SubBabyDoll
06-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Honey, if he really doesn't want you over the fact that you are still to shy to be saying these things then he really isn't the right dom for you. Try talking to him about it and if he doesn't understand then you may need to move on. I promise you there are better and more understanding doms out there. Especailly if you are new to this sort of lifestyle.
And I definitely agree with this

Masters slut
06-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Well after a lot of hard thinking and loads of advice from people on here, I decided that I'm not actually "slave" material, I'm more of a sub. I plucked up the courage to tell my master and he's quite happy just to tone the level of my tasks/punishments down to sub and Dom level. I guess all it needed was for me to understand the lifestyle a bit more.

I'd like to say many thanks to all the people on here for all their advice and their patience in explaining stuff to me. I'm a newbie.....but I'm learning! xx

SubBabyDoll
06-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Well after a lot of hard thinking and loads of advice from people on here, I decided that I'm not actually "slave" material, I'm more of a sub. I plucked up the courage to tell my master and he's quite happy just to tone the level of my tasks/punishments down to sub and Dom level. I guess all it needed was for me to understand the lifestyle a bit more.

I'd like to say many thanks to all the people on here for all their advice and their patience in explaining stuff to me. I'm a newbie.....but I'm learning! xx
Good for you, dear:p