PDA

View Full Version : Icy revenge [Non-Fiction]

e_dawg
01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
This is my first story so here we go.

It all started when me and a few friends were hanging out. My friend Paul was the only one of us with a girlfriend. One moment when we were all standing together, I saw my chance to de-pants him. He was facing his girlfriend and her friends so I knew that it would work out good. I went in to grab his pants but I grabbed more than I bargened for. I accidentally grabbed his boxers with his shorts when pulling my act.

When I pulled them down it exposed Paul's small cold genitals. We all look back at this and laugh now, but then I felt bad.

That night we all decided to figure out what my punishment would be for my act.

It turned out that we were going to a Cedar Point park very soon and we decided I would do it there.

My punishment was finally decided a few days later. I would be forced to get a cup of ice water, dip my entire penis in the cold pool for one whole minute. Only after this would I go outside and be de-pantsed in front of a group of people that my friends decide.

I waited for my sentence to come. The day we arrived at Cedar Point was a great day. We went with a big group of people from our school and we were to split up once we got inside the park. We went straight to a stand which sold water and got a cup. I went to the bathroom quickly and started the terrible task. I had to go in a stall (with an open door to make sure I actually did it) and remove my pants. This revealed to my friends my penis which they had never seen before. My penis is pretty small for my age so this was a little awkward. I dipped my penis in the water and instantly felt the pain. It hurt like needles were poking me all over my penis!

After a full minute my penis was so small it was almost not recognizable by me. We walked out of the bathroom were Paul was to pants me. We searched for a group of people. Of course, it just so happened that a group of people that were really popular from our school just happened to be walking by when it was time. Paul picked them. We walked to the group and I started talking to them. Paul quickly pantsed me revealing my smaller than normal penis. My testicals were a shriveled up prune while my shaft was short and stubby.

Everyone looked at if for a good 5 seconds and then laughed their heads off. The girls in the group screamed, "Look at how small his dick is." One person even managed to get 2 pictures of my small disaster. They were soon on the internet, and everyone in our school had seen my penis in it's smallest possible form. Since then I have been made fun of non-stop, and I now know never to pants again!

molten man
01-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Nice lesson to learn. lol!!