PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Confused10294
05-25-2011, 12:03 AM
So I've been reading some of these BDSM stories and Im really wondering if like they are at all based on real life events or if they are just like a really different type of erotic story or something like I have never heard of this in real life.

softeyes
05-25-2011, 01:30 AM
It happens in real life.. the stories themselves can be fiction or non-fiction.

Only the hornified feverish imaginings of 13 year olds who wrote on here might not have happened some time or another.

skyler_luvs_ya
05-25-2011, 04:47 AM
basically everything that was said before me is true

It happens in real life.. the stories themselves can be fiction or non-fiction.

Only the hornified feverish imaginings of 13 year olds who wrote on here might not have happened some time or another.

Pet Phoenix
05-25-2011, 06:10 AM
The stories here on the site are divided into fiction, (event's that have not actually happened and may not always be physically possible, these tend to be fantasies or various brands of erotic writing detailing different fetishes)

And non-fiction (most typically a recounting of events that people have experienced in a descriptive and story telling form)

Not all sites where you can find this kind of literature make the same distinction, a great many work purley off of the fetishes involved, If your new to the scene then i can imagine that some of the more extreme activities could sound a little far fetched but there is also the chance that some of the things your reading are wild and hopeful imaginings, like softeyes said. Many people have at least heard of a number of the things you'll find here however. Perhaps you'd like to provide a few examples/point us to a few links to any specific stories or activities your unsure about? Either here for the attention of all or you may PM me and i'll gladly help out, anything to dispell confusion over the issue of BDSM ^^

nellybell
05-26-2011, 09:39 PM
It really does depend on how new you are to this sort of stuff. If you are very new a TON of this stuff probably sounds completely nuts but would sound rather normal compared to some of the people who have been around it for a while.

Like Pet Phoenix said, if you link them here we would probably be more than happy to help you out in your confusion.

Rachie
05-27-2011, 01:09 PM
90% of the contents in my story/s are true (as stated many times)

Different people do different things in life. Also some of the users occasionally mark as Non Fiction and are meaning Fiction. (Don't know the meaning)

You can often tell when someone is trying to make you believe a story is true, however i find it makes little difference. Its the quality of the read that counts.

Love Rachie
x x x x

Drilldon
05-27-2011, 01:12 PM
IF you ever read the one about the eels and worms... thats all true I swear.:shhh:

Rachie
05-27-2011, 01:21 PM
IF you ever read the one about the eels and worms... thats all true I swear.:shhh:

Which one is that?

Are you the eel or the worm?

Love Rachie
x x x

smokeyeager
05-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Which one is that?

Are you the eel or the worm?

Love Rachie
x x x

The one sitting in the trashcan.... it was a comedy at best. A decent attempt at writing but could use some editing.

nellybell
05-27-2011, 03:53 PM
The one sitting in the trashcan.... it was a comedy at best. A decent attempt at writing but could use some editing.

Is this the one that told the rediculas tale of having like a billion dollars and a pool of eels and shit? Or did I manage to avoid soiling my mind with some other tale of the same topic?

alpha
05-29-2011, 10:35 AM

HAHAHA, oh I remember that little guy, quite the imagination I might add just for coming up with some of the sh*t that he wrote about.

Confused10294
05-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Thanks everyone I guess becuz ive never heard of it and it seems new it seems a lil unrealistic but i guess it really is pretty realistic and interesting :P

HeartlessTrainer
06-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Yes, most stories of BDSM activity will seem really outlandish and fantastic to someone who hasn't been previously exposed to the scene.
However, there are vast communities where much of what you read is commonplace and happens every day. I was part of a community of BDSM practicioners on the west coast who had their own night club, library, classes, demos, BDSM parties, dungeons, you name it.
Anybody who had simply walked in to the club on a night where they were having an event would be absolutely astonished by what goes on every day between M/s and D/s couples. I've seen everything from people suspended off the floor and whipped to being tied down and electrocuted while having sex.

It's really an amazing culture to experience first hand. Especially if you're what we in the BDSM community refer to as 'vanilla'.