PDA

View Full Version : Friendship in trouble

mav34
05-24-2011, 03:17 PM
I have lived with my best friend for several years. She is female and I male. In an earlier thread I requested punishment suggestions for leaving a messy house. This was her idea and she participated except for interaction. For example she would make clean naked while she watched, but not spank me. This kind of had me worried. In the past I would have apologized , asked for a punishment to make it right with her and to ease my guilt . Normally , she would have came up with the punishment and carried it out herself. I think that bond between us is fading. She has always understood that I don't like staying mad or having her stay mad at me. We have always been good at accepting the others apology , punishing them, then forgetting about it.

Now I have a dilemma. We had a huge fight last night. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong because I completely lost my temper and was very mean. If our friendship wasn't in trouble before , it is now. I have to make things right with her that don't involve punishment . But in order to forgive myself, I need the punishment that I don't feel comfortable receiving from her right now, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to give. Please give ways for me to punish myself. It is ok to give me punishments that she will be aware of , but don't ask me to involve her . Maybe at some point we can trust each other like that again , but not right now.

Pet Phoenix
05-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Huuummmmm..... *thoughtful Phoenix*

It sounds like you have a head about you, i can see where your coming from and why you feel you need what your asking for. Might i make suggestions on what you might do to help the relationship;

I think you could both do with a sort of step back and a little negotiation before she continues giving you this punishments, it sounds like it started out as a bit of a playful thing but that maybe the connection you two had evolved into something you were more unfamiliar with. I don't think it should be a case of you waiting for her to give you 'punishments' that require you to clean the place up beacause your messy and don't clean the place up.. heh, i think you need to try and change that arrangement. I'm not sure if that's the case, obviously i can only get the vaugest impression of the situation but it sounds like that's what has been happening so far.

As a remedy, i think, obviously you should apologise if you haven't already, you sound sorry about how you handled the fight you two had and from now on you should aspire to do things you know she'll be thankful for without her having to ask or 'punish' you into doing them. Once your relationship is remedied, Which i ernestly hope that it is, then can come the stage for sitting down and talking about the exact nature of these 'punishments' and what they mean to both of you.

I know you weren't here seeking adivce on that per se, however, so let me see if i can give you a punishment that will help to that end... I'm thinking in terms of a schedule of chores that need to be compelted... Humm, for my idea to come to fruititon i could do with knowing a couple of things first..

1. are you able to do alll regular household chores?: tidying, dishes, laundry, vacumming, dusting, bathrooms etc.
2. Do you have any toys.. a butt plug would be perfect.. or something you can use as one.. if not then i have something in mind, so long as your not against anal play.
3. Do you work? if so what sort of hours?

I hope that's a little helpful and if you get back on those things i will give you your punishment :3

mav34
05-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Pet Phoenix, yes I am able to do all household chores. I also have three butt plugs , a small, medium and large that she bought a couple of years ago for a punishment. And finally I usually work day shift (7-3 ).

Pet Phoenix
05-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Ok that's great, thanks, Hmmmm..

okay, I'm going to give you a list of chores and things you will have to complete as a sort of weekly rota, along with elements that will punish you and reward you accordingly for not doing and doing said chores, for each day i will provide two chores, one is an alternate in case you are unable to do the other for some reason however achieving both may earn you a treat. I think the entire punishment should last two weeks... that should give you pleanty of time to get some basic training in the importane of completing your chores. You will not cum during these two weeks unless the following instuctions permit you to. Where i refer to a piece of paper, keep this paper with you for the duration of the punishment.

Every night, you will clean, or at least offer to clean the dishes and put them away. In addition you will try to make dinner at least 3 nights per week. If the dishes do not need to be done (ie: you have a dishwasher) then you should strive to make dinner every night that they do not need to be done. For every night additional to the three that you make dinner you may note down an 'x' on a piece of paper. For each of the three nights that you do not make dinner you must remove an 'x' (you can go into minus figures)

In addition to cleaning the dishes and preparing meals, after work each day you are going to complete a household chore, the chores you are to complete can be seen on the chart below.

You may take half an hour to relax when you get in from work but then you will insert your large butt plug. You will only be allowed to remove the plug once a minimum of one chore has been completed so the sooner you complete your chore the sooner you will be allowed to remove the plug, however rushed jobs that are unsatisfactory must be punished. If you discover you have not thoroughly done a job (missed dirty clothes, forgot to clean the sink, neglected a cabinet while dusting) then you must remove 2 'x's from your paper.

You must complete ONE chore each day. TWO options have been provided each day in case you cannot perform a certain chore. For each day you complete BOTH chores mark an 'x' on your piece of paper. Mark an additional 'x' on your piece of paper for any jobs you complete that are of a similar size to the jobs below. (eg: car washing, lawn mowing and gardening, pet trimming/walking etc)

Remove 3 'x's from your paper for each day you fail to compete a minimum of 1 chore.

Monday - Laundry or Bathroom
Put the laundry, your's and hers if possible, for wash, put it out to dry and collect it back in for putting away/ironing OR Clean the Bathroom/Bathrooms this includes cleaning the toilet, bath, sink, shower, taps and windowledges etc.

Tuesday - Tidying or Changing bed/beds and Laundering them.
Tidy up the entire house (except her room) put everything away in it's proper place, make sure the place is neat, this includes your room OR change your bed and her bed if you have permission and launder the dirty bedding (wash, dry and store)

Wednesday - Bathroom or Ironing
If you didn't clean the bathroom on Monday do it now. This includes cleaning the toilet, bath, sink, shower, taps and windowledges etc. OR do any ironing that is needed, your work clothes or smart casual clothes, her's too if you can.

Thursday - Vacuming or Dusting
Tidy up and clean the floors of every room in the house except her room; vacuming carpeted rooms and mopping/sweeping other rooms OR tidy and dust the surfaces with a duster and polish.

Friday - Laundry or Vacuming
Do the laundry again if it needs it OR vacume if you didn't yesterday

Saturday - Tidying and Dusting or Ironing
If you didn't dust on Thurday then tidy the whole house and dust the surfaces with a duster and polish today OR do any ironing that is needed, your work clothes or smart casual clothes, her's too if you can.

Sunday - Free day
On Sunday you should aspire to take her somewhere or do something with her; a meal, an outing, working on something at home together. Alternativley you may relax and enjoy the pleasure of doing so in a home you know you have helped maintain or go and see some friends.

Saturday is the day to look at how many 'x' marks you have been able to make on your piece of paper. For each x in the positive you have made, you may be allowed to cum freely and as you desire anytime during Saturday or Sunday, day or night. (so 'x x x x x' would mean that this weekend you may cum up to 5 times) Once Monday comes you will lose any orgasms you have earned and not used, and restart the week with a fresh sheet of paper. If you have earned no 'x' or have been reduced to no 'x's for being 'bad' then you may not cum until a weekend when you have earned marks.

If you have a negative number of 'x' on your paper you have been very bad. Sunday will become your punishment day. Not only will you not be allowed to cum, but for each mark you will spend an hour lying still (or in bondage, if available) on your bed, wearing your large plug. You will spank yourself 20 times on each cheek once you have put the plug in while the plug is in and you will edge 5 times (before lying still or getting into your bindings)

As aforementioned you must follow these instructions for two weeks (beginning this monday) however you are free to continue to follow them for as long as you feel it takes to train you to complete regular chores quickly and efficiently and enjoy their completion as well as the time spent once they are done.

That is all :)