PDA

View Full Version : Abuse my Pussy

amee678
05-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Hello! Im new to the site. My master made me get an account to ask for punishments because lately I have been a bad slave. He wants me to ask for humiliating dares. My limits are public and anal. My master likes spanking dares, panty dares, ice/toothpaste dares, etc but anything is welcome. i only have a vibrator, i have candles for wax dares. my master also wanted me to ask for you to come up with humiliating things for me to write on my pussy. these will be done in my bedroom or bathroom. Punish me. Thank you!

cndainswtpnts
05-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I want you to strip down and smack your pussy 25 times with a hair brush. Then insert your vibe on max and smear tooth paste on your clit. Then put on a pair of sweatpants with no underwear and spend your night with out touching your pussy. You must leave the vibe in till you go to bed, no matter how many times you cum ;) if you are feeling to horny then grind against things in your sweats, but no touching. Then when you go to bed smack your pussy and clit with a metal spoon 25 times and smear your pussy juice on your lips. Report back with details ;) share how wet you are and how horny you are.

amee678
05-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I want you to strip down and smack your pussy 25 times with a hair brush. Then insert your vibe on max and smear tooth paste on your clit. Then put on a pair of sweatpants with no underwear and spend your night with out touching your pussy. You must leave the vibe in till you go to bed, no matter how many times you cum ;) if you are feeling to horny then grind against things in your sweats, but no touching. Then when you go to bed smack your pussy and clit with a metal spoon 25 times and smear your pussy juice on your lips. Report back with details ;) share how wet you are and how horny you are.

Thanks! I will start and report back asap.

amee678
05-24-2011, 04:07 PM
More punishments are welcome! I am required to do all.

cndainswtpnts
05-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Please do :D is your pussy shaved?

amee678
05-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Please do :D is your pussy shaved?

Yes my pussy is shaved (:
and i did the punishment. i was so wet and horny, it was so hard not to touch my pussy. i did once! oops! but i came 3 times! thank you! i dont know if i need to be punished again for touching my pussy.

Master90
05-24-2011, 09:22 PM
yes you do do 50 hard pussy smacks the rub you pussy for 5 mins with hot sauceon your hands no rubbing it off and paty extra attention to your clit

Master90
05-24-2011, 09:23 PM
sorry for spelling errors fucking phone

dmoney
05-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Insert as many panties into your pussy hole as you can fit. Leave them in all night as you sleep. Take the tag on the last pair and have it stick out of your pussy hole so your inner lips and outer hole are teased. Then, rub lotion into your ass crack and pussy slit. Put on a thong backwards, and wear that to sleep. On top, just a t-shirt with no bra. I bet you will wake up in a puddle of your own juices in the morning.