PDA

View Full Version : Tied or not to be tied

Nixx
01-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Did you ever have been tied (selfbondage included)?
What is the best bondage you have endured?

My answer to the questions:
Yes, I have been tied with good bondage rope (hemp rope?)
The best bondage that I have endure are a suspension for 15 minutes and to be tied like a small package during a youth-bdsm party.

Marc
01-14-2008, 04:12 PM
I've been handcuffed to the bed (wrists) and also cuffed at wrists and ankles a number of times.

Best time was being cuffed down then my clothes being cut off and being used....!

MM18
01-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Tied naked hand and foot to a bed, and blindfolded.

Best one was the same scenario but GF was dressed as a master and she had a whip and used it, I ate a lot of pussy that night.

Merlin
01-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Never was tied, and i don't think i will ever let someone do it :)

naularry
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Was handcuff and also another time had my hands tied to the bed with winter scarf.
Both times were pretty fun. If it's with someone you trust i think it can be very pleasurable to surrender and just enjoy the feelings the other decide to make you experience :D

Ghost
01-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Did you ever have been tied (selfbondage included)?

What is the best bondage you have endured?

Yes,I have been tied up to a three wasn't comfortable
I have to balance on the top of of my feet because was the only part that could reach the ground

dareboy2
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
tied hand to hand foot to foot, also tied to bed posts
the times it has happend were when my neghibors sister, my master many times b/c of bet w/e... she tied my sat on my face farted, and the made me worship her feet it was quite fun and she keeps doing it cuz she thinks i hate it!

ZuzannaW
01-19-2008, 04:03 PM
To a tree in the forest. In underpants only.

Nixx
01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
To a tree in the forest. In underpants only.

Nice :D Was it cold?

Rebecca
01-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I love being tied up it is so hummiliating, I have been tied up all over the house, but the most exciting is outside, sometimes clothed sometimes not. I have also done tree in a forest, a park bench (Clothed but he was paying with me and did take my knickers off and get boobs out,

The best was in a camp site, we had a large family tent, and he had me tied spread eagle naked using large tent pegs. I had to stay there for a day from sunrise to sunset. I even had to eat, drink and pee there.

The tent had windows and i could see people walking past but i don't think anybody saw me.

It was alot of fun.

Rebecca
-x-

Seannyboy131
01-21-2008, 04:32 PM
nope never have been

brick2240
02-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Yes, I love bondage.
I've done it with another guy before, involving tied up (hands and feet) and then tortured (like wedgies, forced to givehead etc)
Now I only do it by myself, but I've tied a rope around my dick and balls, hung the rope over a bar and then tied heavy objects on the other side. It is awesome!

Seannyboy131
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
I have never been tied and hopefully i never will have to i mean really....

MasterBeltha
02-08-2008, 03:30 AM
I have never been tied up in my life and it will never happen (unless I'm dead ;))

southerncomfort
02-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Depending on who's doing it, being tied up can be fun!

goalt
02-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I LOVE bondage. Have been tied in a ton of ways.

Sarahsissy
02-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Love to tie, and being tied ^^

TheLittleStrawberry
02-08-2008, 01:44 PM
I fixed the title! :P

Yes.. I love to be tied. Yum.

Rzcora
02-08-2008, 02:33 PM
I love being tied up its really humiliating and fun. Ive been tied almost everywhere worth it in my own home. The best in my house was we have these small half closets i was hogtied put in there she shut the door and left me like that for a few hours.

Outside I've also done a lot best was proudly tied to a tree just off the walk so i could see people but they couldn't see me. Ive also been tied spread eagle in a van when we were going out of town for awhile and left like that when she went to out to eat. That was probably the worst cause if it wasn't for the tinted windows I would of been seen quite a few times.

Motormouth
04-04-2008, 04:26 PM
I love being tied up it is so hummiliating, I have been tied up all over the house, but the most exciting is outside, sometimes clothed sometimes not. I have also done tree in a forest, a park bench (Clothed but he was paying with me and did take my knickers off and get boobs out,

The best was in a camp site, we had a large family tent, and he had me tied spread eagle naked using large tent pegs. I had to stay there for a day from sunrise to sunset. I even had to eat, drink and pee there.

The tent had windows and i could see people walking past but i don't think anybody saw me.

It was alot of fun.

Rebecca
-x-

Oh, Rebecca, I think I like you

Bebe_Gurl
04-04-2008, 10:13 PM
I've never been tied but it does kinda intreague me...i don't know...mabye not.

okie_avatar
04-05-2008, 05:42 AM
only some self bondage and it was fun tho

Swisstony
04-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Love both self bondage and by somebody else. :D

MstDynamic
04-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Having experaince on both sides of the track Dom/sub :D

Best was and most endurance one was being tied with bondage cuffs on an exercise machine and having to maintain a healthy rate of exercise(speed) to stop getting punished if under the rate ;)

Dareholic
10-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Yes I have.
My favorite is when I am tied and hanging upside down.

Torchwood123
10-13-2012, 07:33 PM
i have I had my hands tied behind my back put a duck tape gag ob then my friends put clamps on my nipples and closed the door of the closet for 2 hours it was fun and painful

shypilot
10-14-2012, 01:22 PM
I have been tied up a few times. Own a sportsheet bondage matress and under bed cuffs so this is usually how I'm tied up.

Would prefer to be the one doing the tying, but not currently an option!

Hero-dude
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes I have

Best was when I sessioned with a mistress and was tied spread eagled to wall, really tight by wrists, ankles, waist and thighs, and was also gagged! Oh my! Amazing haha

mandie
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
the first time i was tied up, i agreed to be tied spread eagle, blindfolded and naked. i was the prize for the winner of a card game. yes, this is true!

sissy michelle
10-14-2012, 01:59 PM
yes been tied up alot, in many different positions

and yes i enjoyed it very much !!! :D

zaqxsw1984
11-16-2012, 01:56 PM
tied to a bed spread eagle and made to cum on my face whilf cbt was performed