PDA

View Full Version : 23/Female Needs Punishing {not for me though}

Kitty Bella
05-21-2011, 09:40 PM
i am looking to punish my online mommy for being nasty and mean and playing mean tricks there is no limits at all except Illegal, family and Death

i will pick one punishment for her
this thread is good for 24 hours

and since i have to post this for her she agreed to let me set limits of those 3 and nothing else

so go as means as u want on her since she played a very mean prank on me thinking it was funny when indeed it was not funny at all!

Have fun everyone.

Peekaboo
05-22-2011, 01:28 AM
Have her put rice in her panties and bra every day for a week.

PJ_902
05-22-2011, 03:00 AM
fdskjfjslfs edited

Read the rules - no asking for nude pictures or encouraging them.

-Leo

fromo
05-22-2011, 05:07 AM
She is not aloud to wear conventional cloths for a week, she can only wear things she makes, of objects. She must also keep a vibe in her at all times turned on low. Including sleeping.
See how she goes with this. ;)

Udovas
05-22-2011, 05:31 AM
No limits you say?...
Have her stuff her pussy full of plastic bags, make it really full. Then take a needle and fishing thread, pierce her both pussy lips and tie them close. Use at least 5 points of tie. You should use some alcohol to clean her pussy and the thread before piercing. Then take a candle and drip it all on her pussy to seal it.
Now lets see what can we do with her ass. We'll make it simple. Take some ginger, chilli pepper, tooth paste, icyhot and alcohol. Mix it all up in a blender and poor it all in her ass. Then close it with a butplug. Would be good to keep it all for at least 12 hours.

Kitty Bella
05-22-2011, 04:20 PM
No limits you say?...
Have her stuff her pussy full of plastic bags, make it really full. Then take a needle and fishing thread, pierce her both pussy lips and tie them close. Use at least 5 points of tie. You should use some alcohol to clean her pussy and the thread before piercing. Then take a candle and drip it all on her pussy to seal it.
Now lets see what can we do with her ass. We'll make it simple. Take some ginger, chilli pepper, tooth paste, icyhot and alcohol. Mix it all up in a blender and poor it all in her ass. Then close it with a butplug. Would be good to keep it all for at least 12 hours.

so far this is my favorite for her after what she did to me. >:)

xxstupid15xx
05-22-2011, 05:01 PM
so far this is my favorite for her after what she did to me. >:)
and diaper her so she cant tounch it then

Kitty Bella
05-22-2011, 05:25 PM
and diaper her so she cant tounch it then

i just might (:<

xxstupid15xx
05-22-2011, 05:26 PM
i just might (:<

also have her poo release her self in them when you remove everthing and make her weaer them for a long peroid

Kitty Bella
05-22-2011, 05:35 PM
maybe but punishment will be lasting 1 week so i might do multiple ideas for her pranking.

Sasahara
05-22-2011, 05:44 PM
also have her poo release her self in them when you remove everthing and make her weaer them for a long peroid

OK, even given the rest of the things that she has been dared to do which are kind of nuts to start with, the idea of making her soil herself with fresh stitches in her pussy? Wow! That's a really unsafe idea. The number of infections, bacteria, etc that she could get from this is ridiculous. Can I strongly suggest you do NOT take the diaper route here?

Why Not
05-22-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't know what her build is but if she has at least a c cup and hopefully she is mature so gravity is taking it's tole and her tits sag have her tie a string to her left nipple around the back of her neck and to her right nipple. The string is to be tight enough to hole her tits up like they are in a bra. This is the only bra she is allowed for a day and she must wear a low cut top that just covers her nipples. A short skirt that just covers her ass and she is not allowed to bend her knees except to sit and her knees are not allowed closer than 6 inches together. She is not allowed to squit or sit to pee she must pee standing and if she makes a mess she is to clean it with her tongue. If her pussy is pierced she can hang a bell from the pierceing if not put a tampoon in and hang a bell from the string. If anyone makes a comment about a bell she is to jump up and down and sing jingle bells.
Let me know if you choose this one and how it goes if you do.

gigglebox
05-22-2011, 05:54 PM
I concur- and most of this thread is an embarassing ER trip waiting to happen.

Kitty Bella
05-22-2011, 06:13 PM
OK, even given the rest of the things that she has been dared to do which are kind of nuts to start with, the idea of making her soil herself with fresh stitches in her pussy? Wow! That's a really unsafe idea. The number of infections, bacteria, etc that she could get from this is ridiculous. Can I strongly suggest you do NOT take the diaper route here?

yea but i am just taking ideas right now and to gigglebox she agreed to the no limits except the 3 i mentioned above so it will be more or less on her since she said no limits.

gigglebox
05-22-2011, 06:18 PM
yea but i am just taking ideas right now and to gigglebox she agreed to the no limits except the 3 i mentioned above so it will be more or less on her since she said no limits.

Call me small minded. But suggesting someone sew up their genitals isn't a dare- it's genital mutilation.

And no limits is bullshit- everyone has limits. If I told you to cut off your arm and beat yourself about the genital area with it, would you?

Kitty Bella
05-22-2011, 07:06 PM
i never said that was gonna happen did i? NO now shut the F*** up and get the f*** of my thread. this obviously has nothing to do with you so if u dont got anything to suggest for her then SHUT UP and leave!

Leopard
05-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Suggesting that anyone sew up their genitals is ridiculously dangerous and should never be attempted by anyone. Since the rest of the thread follows much of the same dangerous trends, I'm locking it.

Also, your manners are unfortunate. I suggest you treat others with respect in future. And maybe even be honest with them about yourself. I feel sorry for anyone blindly associating with you.