PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/UK/Slave seeks Master (have webcam)

slave456
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
im a comited slave i live to pleasing masters! i like permant masters where they give me plenty of rules and tasks.

My last master never come on enough he said he were working a lot and he gave me rules but never had any tasks 4 me!

i like tape string bondage blinfold cage punishment t or d x dressing lead and collar gaging blackmail water sports pain and more

i want a permant master who is experienced and can use me in real is well if they want!

if u think you can fulfil this p2p me!

slave456
01-14-2008, 12:14 PM
I am looking for an permant master i am an obedient commiteted slave and believe in following every word my master says without refusing and respect him/her and do or say what ever they want when they want

i like cages gaging chains tieing up hand cuffs tape collar and lead being used being dares blindfold pain x dressing

i want a master with experience and i want to be controlled as much as possible i want to be made feel like a slave and i will make sure i please my master or else you can punish me as much as you like.

you can ask me what you want and i will give the answers to everything you want to no how ever personal!

p2p me if interested
slave456

Sum
01-14-2008, 12:16 PM
this is the second time you've posted this in three days, why not bump the old one instead?

Davros
01-14-2008, 12:18 PM
this is the second time you've posted this in three days, why not bump the old one instead?

No need for bumping them up. If people are interested, they'll post. Two posts the same in three days - that's just desperate. Give it a week or so.

Marc
01-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Threads have been merged.