PDA

View Full Version : I am now owned...and already punished..

Nicky Nick
05-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Well I am now Owned by the wonderful sunshineinthesummer

I must admit I can be a smartass and right away I was punished for this..

In my first two days I have already earned around 500 ballslaps, I lost the privelage of going out the next 3 weeks..I lost the basketball game the other night and tonight I lost the chance to go out to my friends bday party..

Mistress is teaching me how I need to act and how I need to follow rules.. She has already made me cry a lil from the ballslaps and now I have learned I need to be a good cunt..a good pet..and a good slave for my new owner..

Thank you mistress for teaching me...

cbtslave4u2
05-20-2011, 08:46 PM
i hope she is giving your balls breaks instead of doing all 500 at once!

Id.
05-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow. This makes me realize that I'm being way too easy on my slave, lol.

Nicky Nick
05-21-2011, 08:17 AM
This Morning my new Mistress made me feel full of shame and showed me who is in control once and for all..

I was forced to sleep with my hands cuffed to the bottom of my desk while I was also told to sleep naked on the hardwood floor by the computer...Thankfully she let me have a blanket.. The most uncomfortable sleep ever!!!! Back is killing me!!!

Then before bedtime I was forced to drink 3 tall glasses of water..

When I woke, I was dying to pee!!! I slept next to my miistress which has been a wonderful treat the last two nights...she was online all night with the speaker by my ear so I could hear her breathe and snore.. Reminds me of my ex gf and immediately I feel a protective viibe for her..

SHe is someone special and all night I though about her...i feel that went both ways..

Unfortunately when she woke I was in trouble though..in the middle of the night, it sounded like she was having a nightmare so I checked on her and called her "baby". Honestly she knows why I said it but that Im not gonna go into right now cuz thats between us, but she had a point that I needed to respect her. I do very much respect her, but there was a misunderstanding there that she felt she needed to show me...this misunderstanding led to the worst embarrassment ever..

I know she really didnt want to make me do this but its early in our relationship and she needed to show her power and control so I was forced to pee myself.. Totally disgusting and gross!! Everyone has their own kinky shit and what not but pee is downright gross, humiliating, and embarrassing... Still I did it...took some time LOL, but Mistress is wonderful and soon we were laughing afterwards...

She's a special lady and I dont care what others think about what I think of her.. She may own me, but thats because I asked and shes proving that she can handle me..

Where this slave/owner relationship will go next who knows...she knows Im a handfull and Im not gonna let her punk me as I know she is in control so this is very intersting and intriguing but more than anything SUNSHINEINTHESUMMER is a mistress to so far above others...

CollaredBlondie
05-21-2011, 09:25 AM
Y'know, you two sound really happy together, and you definitely sound devoted and caring. I'm very happy for you.

Blondie

Nicky Nick
05-21-2011, 03:18 PM
^^ Thank you I believe this is a great match for many many reasons..

In fact, I wrote the reply to my mistress and she was sweet enough to sign on and post if for me because my computer was acting up...like a team..its more adult..it feels right...I work so much that I do worry if I can be there the way I FEEL I need to be there for Mistress but regardless I will try and she knows where Im at thats for sure...

Also I did not have to the 500 at once..they were broken up like 75 or 100 at a time but still..lots of pain LOL

Nicky Nick
05-21-2011, 07:06 PM
i decided to use your account due to the fact of i can and it was nothing bad:) *ohhh what am i talking about i am bad lmao *
jk!
but i did use your account:)

well I figured someone would put a post up but i never thought you would post so fast my pet! you are so good at times:) amazing reply vary well put. you do give me times and tell me where your going to be WHICH I LOVE!
I am truly going to miss you tonight but you will make up for it tommorrow! keep the replys coming guys

my pet loves to reply to your questions and comments and i will also reply.

ps. pet i bought a new mic:)

love always your mistress
sunshineinthesummer

Nicky Nick
05-22-2011, 12:38 AM
I miss you so much!! Of course you already know that due to our emails, but I miss you so much Mistress and I want everyone to know..I wish I was with you right now...

Tomm we will finally be together again...

Right now, theres nothing I wouldnt do for you.....

Youve touched me in a way no one else ever has...and you deserve to know that...

sunshineinthesummer
05-22-2011, 06:03 PM
thank you my pet:) glad i have touched you in a way no one else has and i know i have you on a leash:) that no one else can control but me

sunshineinthesummer
05-22-2011, 06:52 PM
tommorrow!!!! no you said that yestorday its tomorrow and your more then an hour late. pet i am not pleased seeing as though you have been away for more then a day now. havent contacted me like you were suppose to if you were gunna be away longer i am not impressed. you will be punished when you return and maybe next time you will keep in touch with me when your gunna be home or not. not pleased at all my pet...

you want respect you know you have to show it to me first. and this is not showing me it.

please if you have any questions post and i will respond and if you have any punishents please send me a pm. thank you