PDA

View Full Version : 20/F needs punishment diaper dares

breadsticks
05-20-2011, 07:15 PM
I've been procrastinating on my schoolwork, and I need some punishment diaper dares. Please help me out :eek:.

Fine with semi-public, time limit: can last up to three days (I only have one new pack of diapers).

Limits: no family/friends, obvious public, illegal, scat.

Thanks to anyone who issues a dare.

Pie22
05-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Go to a local coffee shop with your schoolwork and study. While there, go to the bathroom and put your diaper on. Now go back out and continue studying. You must pee yourself twice with the same diaper before you can leave. Leave with the wet diaper on. No changing for 1 hour after.

Master92
05-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Wear a diaper for three days until the pack is gone u must wear each one for three days.

Bandana
05-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Do this in a park/woods and drink as much water as you can in a minute.

First, get a chain/steel wire with loops and a lock with 1 key that can be used
with the chain (many similar bike locks can be used), also get 20 small paper bags
and 19 screws.

Wrap an equal amount of toilet paper around each item to small balls. Wrap tape
around each ball. Change places of the balls until you don't know where the key is.
Put each ball into one paper bag and seal it with tape. They should look identical to you.

Now, hide each paper bag in a place where it is not visible but easy for you to find
later, about equally far from each other. When finished, strip and put diaper on, put
the chain through your clothes and lock the chain to a thing that can't be moved.

Ok, let's get the key, when you find it you can pee! :D

For maximum points, use handcuffs and vibe, clothes pins etc. with your hands behind
your back and the handcuffs key also placed in one of the paper bags. Be as brave
as you dare.

Alternatively if nudity is a limit, wear only as few clothes as possible, for example
underwears! Use as few as you dare.

Good Luck! :)

Bubuk
05-21-2011, 08:35 AM
You must wear diaper after school until finishing homework.
YOu should drink 1 cup of liquid every hour until homework finishing.

breadsticks
05-22-2011, 12:34 AM
I've already started Master92's dare to keep diapered for the next three days. Today I also did Bandana's dare. I drank two bottles of water before locking myself in. I only took me less than 30 minutes to unlock my pants, but because of Master92's dare I still wet in my diapers.

I'll be doing Pie22 and Bubuk's dare after school on Monday, wish me luck :D!

Thanks, and I hope you keep the dares coming.

Peekaboo
05-22-2011, 01:24 AM
Here's a simple one, I want you to wear one of the diapers and let me know how many times you have to pee in it before it leaks.

Busty
05-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Well since you have been spending to much time procrastinating you should start off by spending some time in the corner to think about better managing your time.
Ok you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give yourself. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
To increase the challenge I have rolled a dice and got 5 ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge.
5 Finally your time in the corner is now complete. However you must leave the diaper on until you have completed all of your work for the day, unless you are required to stay diapered for another dare / task.

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

breadsticks
05-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi Peekaboo, I wet myself twice before the diaper started to leak.

moxie
05-25-2011, 03:46 PM
I dare you to change your diaper in a public multi-person restroom. If there is no one in the restroom when you walk in you must change it by the sinks. If there are people in the restroom you can do it in a stall, but you have to carry out the diaper with you to throw it out.