PDA

View Full Version : disappointed my man

babyG
05-19-2011, 12:11 AM
We were having sex and heb made me cum 2 times, but he, unfortunately not once, although almost! I have failed my love, and need a punishment.

Busty
05-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok since you wernt able to get him to cum but you managed it twice you should go to the corner and think about how to help him over the line. While you are there you will do some punishment that he can give to you, delow is how you will spend the time in the corner.
If you are going to the corner you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper
At least 2 liters of water

1 you are to put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed you are to go stand in the corner. Whilst there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes he is to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks he is to get. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To receive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
As a chance for him to add more of a challenge he can also roll a dice ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge. For the final part of the dice dare he gets to choose how many times you are to make him climax
5 Finally your time in the corner will be complete once you have pleasured him the number of times you have been told and he may then choose when the diaper can come of.

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.