PDA

View Full Version : Bex - The dinner party [fiction]

BeX25
01-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Hiya,

My phone rang the other day, I answered it and said 'hello' there was just silence. ‘Hello’ I said again. A deep, intimidating voice of a man said ‘Are you Bex?’ ‘Yes, who is this?’ I asked. ‘Who I am is of no importance to you young lady, what I want of you, should greatly concern you though’. I did not like the sound of him and was a little afraid. Being in my own home though with the voice on the phone, was some comfort, at least he was not at the door, I thought.

‘Your activities have been brought to my attention. I want to arrange a business deal with you, are you interested?’ I thought for a moment and hesitantly said ‘that would depend on what you had in mind, sir’. ‘Then we have a problem from the start, what I am proposing is this. £3,000 cash in your hand, for one evenings work. I am holding a dinner party and require something unique as a centre of attention. I thought you would fit the bill. I can give you my word that there will be no harm befalls you and you will be completely safe at all times. You will simply have to just look pretty, other than that I can tell you no more.’ I replies, ‘well, sir I am a little off my guard, I am interested, but’ He butted in ‘Oh course my darling you need time to think, I shall call you tomorrow, same time’ and with that the phone went dead.

I asked Jo, Sophie and Adam what they thought. They basically said that it sounded too good to be true. But if it was genuine then I should go for more money, try to find more specific information and ask for a friend to go along for my own safety.
The following day the phone rang as anticipated. The voice said ‘You decided sweet pea?’ I had thought through what I was going to say ‘Listen, sweet pea, would like more information; She is concerned about your offer. Let’s face it, it does sound odd, and it’s not the kind of think you get proposed everyday. I want to know if I can bring a friend for security, what actually is involved and I want double the money?’
The voice chuckled quietly and deeply. ‘My, you are a feisty character; I like you more and more. Double the money you say. No, £4,000 maximum, that’s final. Well done princess for not taking the first offer. I shall indeed let you bring a friend; however they get no money and will have to remain unseen from my dinner party. Regards to more information, I will only repeat what I said yesterday, no harm will befall you, you will be completely safe at all times and just have to look pretty.’
I thought for a moment, ‘Ok, I will accept as long as you guarantee, your not all a bunch of sex fiends, who will do bad things. I am not some cheap prostitute, who you think you can get and let all your guests fuck, for some kinky sex trip!’ The voice said, ‘Sweet pea, you mistook me, I never intended for you to be fucked by all the guests, yet alone one; however I am intrigued by the idea. As I said you will be safe and not have to do anything you do not want. However you are being paid well and I will expect something from you in return.’

To be continued......

Trystaan
01-13-2008, 02:15 PM
How do you have som many different ideas BeX you should have your own forum lol

Collared_Slave
01-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Its so good!! I want more NOW!

BeX25
01-13-2008, 10:37 PM
I could not really believe what I was doing, ‘We have a deal then’ the voice said. ‘Yes’ said I. ‘do not worry about details, you will be contacted by my people’ the phone went dead. Did he not believe in saying goodbye I thought?

A week later a sinister black envelope arrived, the address written in a silver pen. I opened it to find it was from the voice. It was typed and on heavy expensive paper. It had a Mayfair, London W1 address at the top. Bloody hell I thought, who was he. It instructed me to arrive at the above address at 6pm on the first Saturday of the following month. I did not need to bring anything with me, apart from my friend as agreed. I read the details again and thought how simple they looked, and wondered what the catch was; £4,000 was a lot of money.
I decided to take Adam along my thinking was that a bit of muscle could be useful if it all went a little wrong. We had to get the train into London from home which took about 2 hours. Whilst talking to Adam on the way, he said that he couldn’t believe the group of girls he had become friends with and that; once he would have only dreamt of some of the things we got up to. He also admitted he liked me very much. I don’t suppose that had anything to do with the fact he had fucked me senseless more than once, due to our dare games.
We arrived at the address a little early but rang the bell of the large wooden Blue Georgian door. A servant answered and when we showed him the letter, we were led in. I turned to Adam and raised my eyebrows. I did not realise anyone still had servants I thought to myself. We were led into a reception room and sat down on a large leather sofa. A different man came in and said to me ‘I believe you are the entertainment for tonight’s dinner’ I looked at him and said ‘are you the gentleman I spoke to on the phone?’ He chuckled to himself ‘oh no, I am afraid you will never see him, lets say your business agreement with him is to remain anonymous. I shall be dealing with you on his behalf. I have been instructed to look after you and to ensure you receive payment. You may call me Charlie, I am here to help.’ Adam stood up and walked over to a window, staring outside he said, ‘What is to happen, we have not been told much, it’s all a bit of a mystery. What are we to do now?’ Charlie walked over to the window and also looked out. ‘It’s a wonderful city out there. It’s so attractive but when night time comes it totally changes. It becomes a different place. What we need your good lady to do is to be ready for 10pm tonight. I will show you to a room later, where you sir will have to remain, until the evening is over. It has a bed, so you can relax and there is a bathroom and shower so you can freshen up and the lady can prepare’. I stood up and said ‘prepare, prepare for what?’ Charlie said ‘All you are to be told madam is that you are to shower at 9pm precisely and to be clean. Your attire will be delivered to your room later.’ Adam said, ‘and what until then Charlie?’ Charlie walked towards me and took my hand, ‘it’s a beautiful city, and it would be a shame to not take advantage of it. It will be a long night for you both, I suggest you eat now and I will arrange for you to be taken to your room at 8pm’.

We were shown through to a small dining room; it was elegantly decorated and had a table running down one side which was laid with a fantastic spread. Charlie said ‘There is Champagne, Caviar and all manner of other food for you, please help yourselves and ring the bell if you require assistance. May I suggest that you take this time to think about tonight and what you dare do exactly, where your boundaries are and where you would stop.’ He nodded and turned, leaving through the door, closing it on his way out. I jokingly said to Adam, ‘If this is where his party is going to be held, it’s a bit cramped, but look at this food, look there’s even a fucking pigs head with an orange in it.

To be continued..... If I do not do another update today then they will be on about Wednesday or Thursday due to my hectic life. I am meeting a random person who wants to act out one of my stories.....So I will no doubt end up naked....... Not really peeps, just kidding about that bit but am off line for a bit.

BeX

molten man
01-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Useriously have a brilliant brain!!

BeX25
01-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry about the wait.... I'm back again.

Adam sat, looking at me, shaking his head. ‘Bex how exactly do you get yourself into such things like this’ he said. ‘I have never met any people like you lot, what you do I still find fucking amazing’. ‘So then Bex just what would you do tonight? I would love to know?’ Adam asked. ‘I am sure you fucking would’ I said to him. ‘Let’s put it like this, for £4,000 I would do pretty much anything. Like, I’d be that pig over there, sat with an orange in my gob for that much!’ Adam thought a moment, ‘would you let them fuck you?’ he asked. I could tell he was asking in a protective way. ‘Why would you be jealous Adam if I was fucked by them?’ I asked. He blushed slightly and stood up, moving over to the food. ‘I consider you a friend, a good one’ he said. ‘As long as you did not do anything against your will I would be happy. How far would you go though?’ ‘Adam’ I said, ‘they could make me walk into that room strip naked and lay on the table and eat their dinner off me, if that’s how they get their kicks, just as they could dress me up in S&M gear tie me to the table and take it in turns to fuck me, do you know what I would not be arsed. I get a fucking thrill from this kind of thing, my weakness is when someone dares me to do something, I will never back down’. We carried on talking and I felt as if Adam for the first time really understood where I and the other girls came from.
We carried on talking, sometimes very deeply. We ate and drank, before I knew it there was a knock on the door and Charlie opened it. ‘It is 8.30 pm please follow me and I shall take you to get ready.’ We followed, walking around an old wooden corridor and up a small flight of stairs. We where led into a modern bedroom which appeared to have an on suite bathroom. Charlie showed us in then shut the door leaving us alone. There was a magnificent bouquet of flowers on the bed and a note which read ‘please shower and get ready you will be magnificent’. I looked at Adam and said ‘well I guess I better had’. I stripped off in front of Adam, figuring he deserved something for coming with me today, and that he had previously fucked me, so it was not as though he had not seen my nakedness. I walked into the bathroom and realised it was a large room, with a walk in shower. There was a powerful shower at one end and a mirrored wall on the opposite with mirrors from ceiling to floor, wall to wall. I stood under the shower and turned it on, the jet of warm water making me feel content. I started to wash and enjoyed the water falling over my body. I faced towards the mirrors and washed my face, running my hands through my hair and over the back of my head. As I did Adam walked in, naked. ‘I thought you may need a hand’ he said. I did not blame him, as had I been in his position I probably would also have wanted more than just a quick glance at the naked woman. He walked toward me, his cock hard and erect, sticking out awkwardly looking like something that did not belong to his body. I could see his swollen manhood was twitching and deep down I longed for it. He approached and I put my hands around his waist drawing his body near. We embraced and passionately kissed each other. I then turned around away from him and faced the mirrored wall. I leant on it with my forearms and arched my back, pushing my bum out to the invitation of Adam. He accepted and came behind me, holding my hips. I felt his cock brush between my legs and swallowed as the end of it nuzzled between my inner lips. I accepted his length as it slid inside me taking my breath away. He began to fuck me to my delight from behind. I took him my arms and left cheek pushed against the mirrors. My breasts swayed to the rhythm of Adams love making and I soon forgot where I was. He fucked me for a good ten minutes before emptying himself inside my pussy. I reached between my legs and inserted a finger, probing deep inside myself and feeling his cum. I was in heaven.
Afterwards we washed each other and I tended to Adams still hard cock, taking it in my mouth and cleaning it with my tongue. We then went into the bedroom and dried. I still did not know what I was to wear? Adam dressed and sat on the end of the bed. I was wrapped in a bath towel and started to dry my hair. There was a knock on the door and Adam got up to answer it. When he opened the door there was no body there. On the floor was a box. He picked it up and placed it on the bed. ‘I will let you open this’ he said.
I opened the box, lifting the tissue paper on the top. I reached in and before anything felt what was inside, Latex. I pulled out a pair of black latex gloves and a black skirt of latex. At the bottom of the box was pair of leather over the knee black boots. They had a zip which went all the way down the inside leg and had killer heels of about 15cm. I pulled the skirt up and became as one with it immediately, it was so tight fitting and body hugging it was like a second skin. The gloves were similar; they went up over my elbows almost to my armpits. I finally put the boots on and zipped them up. Adam said ‘you know Bex you have no top?’ I looked up at him, ‘yes I had figured that thank you’ I sarcastically said. ‘Its just’ Adam said, ‘looking at you sat there in that outfit, with your tits free, almost framed by those gloves I want you Bex’. I took his hand and placed it on my left breast. ‘You can have me whenever you want after tonight, but for this one night I have to do what they want, that’s the deal Adam’. He looked at me ‘we don’t even know what they want?’ he said. There was a knock at the door. ‘I guess we will find out soon enough’ I said. I stood up and opened the door wearing long boots and gloves, small skirt and no top.
Charlie stood there his eyes agog. ‘Follow me madam’ he said.
I was lead to a door not far from the room I had been in. I looked at Charlie and said ‘will I be ok?’. ‘Oh yes madam’ he replied ‘you won’t have to do anything you have not said you would; by the way I think you look pretty hot. I am getting on now miss, I used to be younger obviously and believe it or not a bit of a one with the ladies myself. I think you have a great body, if only I was younger.’ I laughed and replied ‘Charlie I like you, thanks for looking after me.’ He said ‘that’s ok, miss just doing my job. Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t tell any one but looking at you stood there, you turn me on’. I looked down at his crotch noticing a bulge in his trousers. ‘Charlie, your great, I promise our secret as is this’ I placed my hand on his bulge feeling his hard prick through the material and gently squeezed it.
Charlie knocked on the large wooden door and slowly opened it. It lead into a large dark room, there was no windows that I could just make out at the far end a large table which looked like it was the dinner party. The room was lit by only a single light which was on the table and shining at us as we walked in. It was very bright and I was blinded by it. I squinted and stood there just inside the room. Charlie closed the door behind himself leaving me alone with the dinner party.

BeX

To be continued ......

Kitty
01-29-2008, 01:37 AM
nice story forever bex....i like your story

alexrules01
01-29-2008, 01:56 AM
God BeX, your stories always turn me on. :)

BeX25
01-30-2008, 01:23 AM
‘Well hello my dear, we meet at last’ said a familiar voice. It was the voice from the phone. ‘My you are just lovely, gentlemen let me introduce you to the entertainment’ I stood there and wondered if this was such a good idea. Could Adam hear me now, even if I shouted? I cleared my throat and spoke into the blinding light, ‘what exactly is going to happen tonight?’ I asked. The voice answered me, sounding nearer, although I was unable to see if this was the case. ‘You my dear are going to receive exactly what you want and have agreed too. Is that not right gentleman?’ he said to the other diners. ‘Let’s start now, at the beginning’ he continued. ‘For the purposes of tonight we shall call you piggy for reasons that will become clear soon. A little piggy told me that you wanted to be like it? Is this so?’ He asked. ‘I am sorry, I don’t follow’ I answered.
Across the room I heard my own voice ‘Let’s put it like this, for £4,000 I would do pretty much anything. Like, I’d be that pig over there, sat with an orange in my gob for that much!’ I realised I was listening to my own voice, taped earlier, when I was talking to Adam! They had bugged the room. ‘Well little piggy shall you squeal on your own bet. I dare you to not do as you said you would’. I stood there embarrassed and feeling deceived, my god what else had I said back then?. ‘Well what do you want me to do?’ I asked. There was a mumble from the table and then another voice said, ‘get on the fucking table and earn your money’. I walked towards the voices and still could not see anything. I eventually made out a figure approaching me. Before I knew it I was blindfolded. Someone instructed me to sit on the floor which I did. Then they said hold your ankles. I moved my arms down my legs until I was holding my ankles. From behind I heard the sound of metal jangling. Then my ankles and wrists felt a cold sensation. I knew I had just been handcuffed each wrist to each ankle. I sat there still listening. I felt a hand on my forehead which was then gently pushed back. I had no choice but to follow. Before I realised it my back was on the floor then gravity took over and my legs rolled over my head and ended up on the floor by my head. My legs were bent but open, my arse exposed and pointing upwards, my breasts naked and pointing upwards from my chest, framed by my legs and arms. I was truly in a position.
‘Piggy wanted to be like it’s friend, fetch an orange’ a voice called. I felt the fruit being inserted into my mouth stretching it wide. What must I have looked like I thought?. Then another voice said ‘I wonder if piggy wants to play? Does she?’ I was unable to answer or move. The next thing I felt was a finger being inserted inside me, playing with my pussy and making me wet. Then as I began to feel aroused, I had my breath took away by the sudden feeling of a hard cock deeply filling me. The orange was removed and involuntarily I gasped loudly. Then I felt something soft and warm on my cheek and realised what it was as another hard cock entered my mouth. It’s owner ramming it down my throat. ‘Why look what we have here’ said a voice, ‘our little piggy is being spit roasted just like she wished for. I was unable to do much, my arms and legs shackled together my mouth and pussy filled with cock. My body was rocking backwards and forwards with the fucking it was receiving. Oh my god I thought to my self, as I nearly came with pleasure. The cock in my mouth was being wanked hard by its owner then it tensed and hit the roof of my mouth as a jet of cum exploded from it and shot to the back of my throat. About the same time the cock inside my pussy also exploded and I felt the inside of my cunt fill with warm liquid.
The orange was reinserted and I was left there in this state as the voices returned to the far side of the room. ‘Second course I believe gentlemen’ and I was aware of the sound of cutlery. They were eating, carrying on with there dinner!
After about 20 minutes I heard someone ask ‘so what with piggy now?’ Then the voice who had started this whole thing said, ‘lets ask the piggy herself’. Again I heard a voice over some speakers. It was Adams from when we were talking earlier. ‘What is the one thing you always dreamt of, wanted but never have done or dared ask for?’ My heart sank as I knew what I replied with; however I felt excited at the prospect of it happening. ‘I always wanted to be strung up from the ceiling naked and suspended naked by ropes whilst people used me as a shelf, Is that just fucking stupid or what?’ I had answered.
‘What piggy wants, piggy shall get’ a voice said. I felt my body being rolled back so I was sitting upright, the handcuffs removed and myself being laid out flat. ‘We shall have to use these’ someone said. Then I felt a cold sharp object being inserted between my skirt and skin. As it moved downwards, my skirt fell off. This process was repeated on my gloves and my boots were unzipped and pulled off. I knew I was naked and lying in a star shape on the floor. I felt ropes being passed around my body and tied; I did not try to move. Suddenly I was off the floor, I had no idea how, but I was suspended. The ropes tugged and pulled on my skin as I jerked upwards. How far off the ground I was, I did not know, but it felt a long way. ‘You see how good we are to you piggy, you only do what you want, nothing against your will’. A voice said. Someone else added ‘a shelf she said lets fill her then’ I felt as object were laid upon my naked body. A sharp pain below my breast was met with someone saying ‘Piggy I run this knife edge around your tits, does that turn you on?’ I shall leave the knife here on you. Then I felt a book or something like it placed on my stomach. ‘Cigar anyone?’ a voice asked. Someone else said ‘here chap, light it off this candle’ then after a short break he continued ‘where, I wonder can this go, its still lit’ then I felt as the candle was inserted between my legs, feeling the cold, solid wax pushing up inside me. My inner thigh suddenly felt hot and so flinching I opened my legs wider.
Someone placed a glass on my left breast; I felt the cold base of it upon it. ‘These make for good coasters’ a voice said, followed by group laughter. Suddenly my tits and tummy felt cold and wet, ‘damned silly of me, I spilt my fucking drink’ a voice said. Another replied, ‘don’t worry old chap, and let me lick it up’. With that I felt a tongue lick my nipple, working down my breast and stomach, I shuddered. ‘Oh dessert, how lovely’ a voice suddenly announced and again I felt alone. I hoped they would not be too long, as I did not know how long it would take until the candle started to singe my pubic hair!
After what seemed like an eternity, they adjourned from the table. I heard the chairs sliding on the floor. ‘What next piggy, what did you wish for? Let us hear’. The speakers played my voice talking to Adam. ‘Do you think badly of me and the others, for what we do? You know getting off with blokes and shagging lots?’ Adams voice replied, ‘not at all I’m kinda jealous, I wish some sexy blonde would land on my plate tonight, no offence’. The voices said ‘arghh piggies friend wants some fun too and why not.’ I felt my head being held and the blindfold being removed. I was certainly suspended above the ground, my head hung back and everything appeared upside down.
In front of me on a far wall was a curtain, I saw someone move over to it and draw it. Behind I could see a shower. It was the walk in shower that I had used earlier. Then I saw Adam walk into it followed by a naked woman I had never seen before. She was tall and blonde, with big rounded breasts. She bent down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. I felt jealous. I watched Adam being sucked off, upside down. Then she stood up and leaned on the glass with her forearms, her big breasts leaning towards the glass. Adam approached her from behind and started to fuck her, as he had me earlier. How could he not see me, how had I not seen the room earlier? Then it dawned on me, it was a one way mirror. It was the wall of mirrors. I realised with horror that whilst Adam had similarly fucked me earlier we were being watched by the dinner party and now I watched, suspended, naked as Adam fucked another woman before my eyes. A voice said ‘It’s not fair you’re left out piggy’ I felt the candle being removed and replaced by a stiff cock. It began to fuck me as it did I swayed from the ceiling ropes creaking as I did. My pussy was being fucked, again, as it was I watched Adam fuck another pussy. I wished it was his cock inside me. The cock ejected its hot spunk inside me, although feeling aroused I felt bad.

BeX

Pikachu
01-30-2008, 04:16 AM
great story please keep it up

BeX25
01-31-2008, 01:10 PM
I remained suspended from the ceiling whilst they returned to the table for coffee and cigars. My pussy was dribbling its contents of spunk and I had nothing to look at but Adam fucking her in front of me. I wondered about the night and how they had obviously planned it so well. They had chosen me for starters, and then recorded me, ensuring Adam and myself talked about what they wanted. Then they had watched us fuck, behind the one way mirror, I really had been there nights entertainment. I wondered what was to come, what else had I said to Adam over champagne that may haunt me.
I did not have long to wait, the table went quiet and I heard Adams recorded voice. ‘Do you know when we played that game of dare, with cards and dice that was the first time I really got, with all you guys I realised why you did what you did. You were chasing the buzz, it wasn’t about being naked but about the thrill of what’s next, and how far you dare go, but where would it stop Bex?’ I answered him, hearing my own voice was still weird. ‘I personally would do anything, as long as I did not get harmed anything else doesn’t matter, it’s all in your mind’.
A voice from behind the table said, ‘well Miss Bex, it is all in your mind then. Why do we not have some fun then, get her down from there’. Two people came over and got me down, my wrists and ankles were sore from the ropes, my adrenalin was rushing and I was eager to hear what they were going to suggest.
I sat naked on the floor looking at the table, still unable to make out any faces, due to the bright light. A voice said ‘I dare you to accept the following challenge, I will give you a thousand pounds of my money if you walk out of here, as you are now, get into my car which will be waiting and go with the driver to where ever he takes you. When you get there you have to get out and await his return? Don’t forget it’s all in your mind. What do you say?’ I felt turned on. ‘Ok’ I simply said. The door behind me opened and Charlie entered ‘follow me madam’ he said dryly.
He led me down the stairs to the door we originally entered. He opened the door slightly. ‘You know you have no clothes on madam’ he said, yes Charlie, I know’ I answered. ‘May I be so bold as to say that, I admire you miss, and think you look great’. I kissed him on the cheek, ‘Thank you Charlie’ I said. I opened the door and there in front of me was a black Mercedes car. A chauffer stood holding the rear door open. I got in and he shut it behind me, before getting in and driving off. He kept looking at me in the rear view mirror, I wondered if he had driven many naked women? I sat, slightly curled up with my arms covering my breasts, which I knew was ridiculous, considering the situation I was in.
The car stopped about ten minutes later, my heart raced. The chauffer got out and opened the door, the cold night air attacked my nakedness, ‘Madam has arrived at her destination. I shall pick you up from here when instructed’. I stuck my head out the door slightly and scrunched my eyes up. We were parked on the side of the road by St James’ park. I noticed a few people around in the park and just walking up the road. I got out and watched as the chauffer got in and drove away.
I suddenly felt vulnerable, naked on the side of a busy road. Cars went past and beeped their horns. Some people saw me and started walking towards me. I walked into the park a little and spotted a small garden with a bush in it. I stood behind the bush hoping it would make the world disappear. It didn’t. The people came over to me there were four of them; they were Japanese and looked like tourists. ‘Please lady, my photo with you?’ one of them asked. The group looked like a family, a father and mother and two teenage children. ‘Go away’ I said, ‘No please, photo I have with you and my wife’ God I thought who were these people. ‘Ok’ I said, ‘but then please go away’ I crept out and stood there exposing myself while the man and his wife stood either side of me. The man kept blatantly staring at my breasts, which I admit had rock hard nipples. His son took some pictures and then insisted he had his photo taken with me. I felt like a tourist attraction. Eventually they left, staring behind them selves every five paces at me, as they walked away. I retreated to my bush and tried to hide. Before I knew it the car pulled up.
I got in the chauffer closing the door behind me. ‘You did well miss’ he said as we pulled away. ‘Between you and me miss, nobody has ever lasted more than three dares’. He looked at me in the rear view mirror and winked. A phone rang between the two front seats. ‘That will be for you miss, but don’t mention what I told you please’. I picked up the phone, the voice at the other end said ‘very good Miss Bex, one thousand pounds as promised shall be yours. I wonder though if you care to double that.’ ‘Definitely’ I said ‘bring it on, what’s your next little game?’ There was silence for a moment then he said ‘You shall be driven somewhere else. When you arrive you will be given an envelope which you are to open when the car pulls off. Do you accept?’ ‘Of course I do, taking your money is good fun’.

BeX

To be continued...

Kitty
01-31-2008, 11:46 PM
you are killing me with the story i can't wait to see next part

you are killing me with the story i can't wait to see next part

BeX25
02-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I watched out the window as familiar famous landmarks went past. The car stopped and the driver got out and handed me an envelope. He got in and drove off. I was stood on the side of a street which was fairly quiet and looked quite upmarket. I guessed it must be late by now, maybe midnight. I stepped back into a shadow and opened the envelope. There was a ticket and a note which read ‘get on the next tube and get off at Finchley Road station’. I looked across the road and noticed a London Underground tube station. I ran across the road, holding my breasts and saw a set of stairs which went deep underground. I started down them quickly and felt the coldness of a tiled floor on my bare feet. I noticed a sign above the stairs which read ‘Swiss cottage station’.
I reached the foyer area and noticed that luckily the station seemed deserted. I ran towards an automatic barrier and inserted the ticket. I snatched it as it ejected itself and went through the barrier. Before me was a large old escalator. I jumped onto it and began descending into the heart of the station. At the bottom I ran towards the platform and looked quickly on a map. I noticed I was on the Jubilee line and luckily had only one stop to travel.
I peeked around the corner and saw two men waiting on the platform. I decided to remain hidden until the last moment; looking at the clock above the platform I say the next train was due in 3 minutes. I stood there tapping my foot impatiently. Then a voice from above and behind me shouted ‘look at her lads there’s a naked bird, and she’s well fit’. Bollocks I thought, I looked behind me and a group of four lads were descending on the escalator towards me. Shit, shit, shit I thought. I covered my pussy with one hand and my breasts with my other arm.
They were getting nearer and were shouting ‘you forget to get dressed darling? I’ve got something for you’. I shouted back at them ‘just fuck off, ok, I don’t want any hassle from you, I just want to get on the next tube’. Surprisingly they backed off a bit and one replied ‘ok, ok darling were not going to hurt you, we just want to look at you, we will make sure you get to your stop safely, won’t we lads. How’s about it then or you shy or something?’ and they all laughed. I stood there and said to them, ‘Fucking hell, ok, as long as you promise to fucking keep back’. I stood against the wall and placed my arms down by my side. ‘One of the group said, ‘fucking hell look, she’s gorgeous. Look at her tits, they are well nice’.
As I felt their eyes boring into me I heard a great roaring noise and my body was blasted by moving air. Seconds later a tube pulled up at the platform. I ran round the corner and saw an empty carriage, its doors open invitingly wide. I stepped on and sat down on a single seat. I curled my body over as the lads followed me on. They all sat in seats which looked at mine. The doors shut and the tube pulled off. I began to wonder if I had done the right thing, I was now trapped with then. In their defence though they remained seated, but just staring at me, one asked ‘so then darling how you managed to end up naked?’ I looked at him, he was young, late teens and had casual clothes and blonde short hair, and he was quite attractive. ‘It’s part of a dare’ I said, ‘and hopefully you guys, will not be tossers and let me get off in peace at the next stop’ I asked. ‘ok darling, your either, mental, hard as nails or mad. We will stay here, but show us again’ I looked at him, sat upright in the seat and revealed my nakedness to them again.
I felt quite turned on. I imagined them bending me over a seat my breasts slapping against the top of the seat as one of them fucked me from behind. His cock pounding my pussy until he had cum, another one dropped his trousers and got me to lay back on a seat, my legs open wide around his neck as he entered me and fucked me hard whilst the train journeyed through the tube like his cock in my pussy. I was jolted out of my thoughts by the carriage halting. The doors opened and I got up and jumped off. I raced up the stairs and noticed the barriers to get out. Stood by them were two transport policemen. I swallowed and jogged up to the barrier, inserted my ticket as they shouted ‘hey you, you ok, come here’ Yeah right I thought and legged it out the station into the night air. I was stood on a corner, with some railings before me. To the right of the railings a black car sat waiting. The driver got out and opened the door. I ran towards it as the policemen came running out after me. The driver saw them and left the door open for me and jumped back into the driver’s seat. I got in shut the door and shouted at the driver, ‘go, go, go, and fucking drive’. He pulled off and behind the car the policemen ran after the car before, giving up. I sat in the car, my heart pounding and realised I was shaking. The driver said ‘did you enjoy that, madam?’ ‘I must be fucking mad’ I replied.

To be continued….

BeX25
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
The phone went again and I answered it, knowing that it would be for me. It was. The ‘voice’ said ‘well done my dear, you went one stop, how about going all the way?’ ‘What do you mean’ I replied. ‘Well’ he said, ‘lets simply say that you will not like it, if you do it we will give you £2000 on top of everything else’. I thought briefly, but the fact he was expecting me to say no, made me say yes. The car drove and I noticed that we were moving into more rural areas. The car turned down a road and reached small bridge over a canal. The driver looked at me and said ‘out please Madame’. I opened the door and he drove away as soon as it was shut.
I stood there naked on the side of the road. The night air was getting colder and I had no idea what time it was. I heard some voices below; peering over the side of the bridge I saw a group of men below. I leaned against the top of the wall and listened to see if I could hear what they were talking about. Suddenly everything went black and I was aware of material against my mouth, I released a yell and began to struggle. Something was over my head, maybe a bag or hood. I felt a belt or something go around my neck and be fastened restricting my breathing, before feeling something pull into my mouth, pulling the material inside it. I was effectively gagged and unable to make any noise. I felt a pulling sensation around my neck and had no choice but to follow where I was being lead. I felt as thought I was being taken downwards. I also for the first time felt scared.

BeX25
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I was pushed to the ground, and was lying naked on my back. A voice said, ‘fucking hell what a result this turned out to be, look at this sexy mother. I am going to enjoy wrecking this’. I then felt cold metal against my legs and heard the sound of chains, my legs began to feel heavy as I realised my legs were being wrapped in chains. They were pulled tight and cut into me. Then someone said ‘Padlock that now’ I wondered what the hell was happening. I tried to struggle but to no avail. Then I felt the same around my wrists, my arms having been pulled in front of me. The cold chains against my skin making me shiver. I had not idea what was happening and for the first time tonight I did not feel in control. I now had my wrists padlocked together and then became aware of chain being passed around my neck and padlocked then taken down my body and between my legs. I was rolled over and the chain was taken up my back and then passed around my neck again, before finally being padlocked. The weight of the chains was evident now and my body was dragged as I could feel the chains being pulled and my heels, dragging along the ground.
I was thrown to the floor after a short distance and felt a pair of hands fondling my breasts. They were roughly tweaking my nipples and rubbing my tits. A voice said ‘Well what now’ which was answered by another man saying ‘the boss ain’t phoned yet so I guess we sit and wait. As they waited I heard them discussing me as though I was not there. They were saying things like, how my body was fit, what they wanted to do to it, fuck it, cum over it. One started saying that he dreamt of having a woman tied up in his bath and then having a party. He would invite hundreds of men, who had to wank themselves off over her before they could leave. He started asking the others how much cum they thought would be needed to fill a bath, when a mobile phone went off.
One of them answered it and described what they had done to me so far. I heard them saying, ‘yes’ repeatedly and then said ‘ok we will, and promise not too’. He then addressed the others and said ‘We basically can do what we want to her as long as she is not injured; he said she was ours but we have to leave her somewhere of our choice in two hours and he will get her’. Hearing this I struggled and tried to wriggle. One of the men said ‘well I say I am going to fuck it’s little tight cunt right now’. I then felt the chain between my legs being moved and someone lying on top of me. They were trying to shove their cock inside me. I could feel its hardness against me, but they could not enter me as my legs were chained tightly together. ‘Who’s fucking idea was that’ he said. Then I was pulled up onto my knees and pushed forward. ‘Look at that arse, that’s waiting to be fucked’ suddenly I felt a large cock penetrate me from behind. Had I not been gagged I would have gasped. A pair of hands grabbed my hips and pulled my body fully onto it and then started to move me backwards and forwards, fucking me hard. I was unable to do anything but accept it and as I was fucked the weight of the chains around my neck dragged it down until my head was on ground, my cheek resting flat on it.
My ass was being pounded now and he was furiously fucking me. Another voice said ‘fuck this’ and I felt my tits which were dangling freely be grabbed as someone started to play with them. My ass filled with hot cum and the cock was withdrawn leaving it’s gift inside me. Almost instantly I felt a cock enter my pussy and within seconds that too was filled with cum. ‘Shit’ a voice said ‘I fucking came’ the others laughed and I felt his cock withdraw.
‘My turn’ a deep voice said. ‘right bitch I am not going to cum straight away, I am going to fuck you pussy till you can’t take no more and beg me to stop’. With that he knelt behind me and slid his cock inside me. It stretched me and I felt every bit of it enter me. He thrust it deep inside and began the motions of fucking me. He pumped his length in and out of me like a piston and I felt as he twitched his cock inside me every now and then. His cock was solid and as he rammed me with it I could feel its sides filling me. My pussy was wet and aching. My body was tired and I was feeling used and abused. However part of me was buzzing that I was being treated this way. My tingling pussy reminded me why I was here, because I chose to be, to prove them I could do this, it was all in your mind I had said.
He shot his wad inside me, as he was trying to withdraw. His cum splattered inside my pussy and also over it. I felt the warm liquid dribble down my pussy lips and the back of my legs. Yet more humiliation I thought. Before I had time to compose myself, my neck was wrenched and I was stood up. I was lead somewhere, and then turned ninety degrees. I felt my body sway with the weight of the chains. A voice by my ear said ‘don’t sway too much your stood on the edge of a canal, if you fall in your going straight to the bottom with those chains on’. I panicked slightly and then heard another voice say ‘lets just drown the bitch now, that’s what I say’. My heart was beating fast, I felt nauseous. ‘No’ someone snapped ‘she is not to be harmed, that’s what he said. I am not doing anything to threaten my money’. So that was it the man at the dinner party had set this up, paying them to fuck me.
I was dragged backwards, unable to walk due to my ankles being shackled together. I felt my shoulders being pushed down and I became aware I was sat on something. My body was pushed back and gravity took over, my body slumping on what felt like carpet. I lay there wondering what was happening. Then I heard car doors banging and was aware I was moving. I must have been put into the back of an estate car. I was still unable to see and could hardly move. The journey went on and on, before the car finally stopped. I was dragged out and felt a post against my back and rope being passed across my body and pulled tight. Suddenly I felt tightly bound to the post and realised I could not move at all.
They grabbed my tits, licked my nipples and I felt a finger or two being shoved inside me before everything went quiet. The hood was pulled off stuffed into my mouth. Then I watched as a short scruffy man jumped into the car and I watched it drive off.
The morning was misty and as I looked around, I saw I was bound tight to a road sign at a junction. I naked, and had heavy chains around my legs and arms which were cold. I remained there like this, wondering who might discover me, and what would happen to me next. Then a black car approached and slowed to a halt. Adam got out. Looked at me and said ‘fucking hell Bex, what have they done to you’. He untied me from the sign, and I slumped to the ground. He phoned someone and said ‘I have got her’. Then he undid the padlocks on my body, entering the combination as he was given them over the phone. He removed all the chains and gave me a coat from the car. It was the first thing I had worn in hours.
I got into the car and realised it was the one from earlier, the chauffeur still driving, but remaining in the car now. ‘Well done miss’ he said to me ‘no one has ever lasted so long’. Adam said to the chauffer ‘fucking well done, you arse, look at her.’ I turned to Adam and said ‘Its ok I asked for all this, they did not do anything I did not agree to.’ Adam said ‘what about the state of you, your bruised and look like shit, did you ask for that?’.
The phone rang and Adam answered it. He passed it to me ‘they want to talk to you’. The voice said ‘you saw it through you could have run away, you took it all, you proved it is mind over matter. You are not harmed as we agreed and the driver shall give you your money when he has driven you home’ I thought of all the things which had happened this evening and felt ashamed. ‘I don’t understand the last bit though; I did not ask to be raped?’ The voice replied ‘you weren’t’ He played a recording of Adam and me talking at the start of the night. I said to Adam ‘I get a thrill from the thought of being abducted and raped is that weird? It’s the thought of having no control that makes me desire it so; I would it if that could happen but in a safe way’. The voice said, so you see little piggy, you did ask for it and you got it. They were my people and you were never in harms way. Little piggy got roasted and fucked good, but she is a richer little piggy in more than one way now. Goodbye my dear our business together is at an end, it’s been most memorable ’. And with that the phone went dead.

The end.

BeX

Kitty
02-02-2008, 12:15 AM
nice story bex i love your story forever

Pikachu
02-03-2008, 05:28 AM
Brillent story desearves to be getdare best of

Kitty
02-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Brillent story desearves to be getdare best of

you should say that every story of bex is the best,should all get in best of getdare

Trystaan
02-03-2008, 12:43 PM
We should just have a BeX section with all her incredible story lol +rep for this

slave456
02-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Amazing Story!!!! Wish I Cud Write Like This!!!!