PDA

View Full Version : 3 day punishment

Heyy
05-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Heyy getdare community,
I have been bad to my master and I am having a three day punishment.
The first two days are controlled by him but the third day will be by you guys
just post dares/tasks for me to do (with in my limits) and I will be forced to do them that day. I will write back on here how they went

Here are my likes/limits
like: anal, wedgies, cross dress, some bondage, spanking, diaper, pee control, and open to new stuff

limits: public, extreme pain, nipple torture, family

Dirtydanny
05-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Simple put diapers on at 8am and cannot be removed till 9pm

So diapers and pee control. Oh drink plenty and you can't change any clothes all day

Heyy
05-17-2011, 07:23 PM
My master still wants more

Busty
05-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Heyy getdare community,
I have been bad to my master and I am having a three day punishment.
The first two days are controlled by him but the third day will be by you guys
just post dares/tasks for me to do (with in my limits) and I will be forced to do them that day. I will write back on here how they went

Here are my likes/limits
like: anal, wedgies, cross dress, some bondage, spanking, diaper, pee control, and open to new stuff

limits: public, extreme pain, nipple torture, family

Hello all Get Dare members, for those who would like to know a little more, Heyy decided to post a few person above dares / challenges. He has been given 2 days of tasks from me and since he likes to go giving dares / challenges without permission he will now do a whole day of dares, tasks or challenges given by you good people (but please be aware of his limits). He will be doing all the things put on this thread (within lots) and then writing a detailed reply about his day and letting each person that left a dare, task or challenge how he went. So now over to you all.

Pie22
05-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Wear your tightest pants and underwear. When you need to shit, take your diaper off, put these on and mess them. You must wear it for 30 minutes without cleaning. Put your diaper back on for DirtyDanny's Dare after cleaning. Same diaper.

What female clothing/stuff do you own?

Bennet
05-18-2011, 11:53 AM
spank yourself, or find someone locally to spank you.

Roll dice times it by 5 and that is the number with hairbush on each cheek.
Roll dice times it by 10 and that is the number across both cheeks with belt
Roll dice times it by 15 and that is the number across both cheeks with the paddle

Go to the gym, before your workout and after you must stand bare assed while at least 20 guys come through the locker room so they can see your red ass.

Heyy
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
For cross dressing I have panties, thongs, girly shirts, girl shirts, tight pants, skinny jeans, leggings, bra, sports bra, spandex, make up, tampons, and more that I can't even think of

k1rage
05-18-2011, 01:54 PM
you should be diapered the whole time and you should only change if you have your masters permission

Busty
05-19-2011, 03:01 AM
Hello every one again Heyy only has a few hours left until he starts completeing all the dares / tasks left here. So lets see if you all can keep him busy for the whole day and night!!

arbyter500
05-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Hope i'm not to late.
First do a milovana tease of your choice and post the results on here for everyone to see.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/

Next do a little puppy play. I see that your going to be wearing a diaper for most of the day so get naked except for your diaper, put socks on hands and feet for paws, and socks on your ears to make them floppy. You will find three items that are available to fit in your mouth. Now go into your largest room with those 3 items, a blindfold, and a timer. You will blindfold yourself, throw the 3 items, and start the timer. Your goal will be to get these objects as fast as you can while on all fours and blindfolded. For every 5 minutes that passes once you get done, you will edge once. You will have to do all the edges before you can cum in your diaper. Also, after doing all of this, try crawling around on all fours outside like a dog while still wearing your diaper. You can do it at night, but try marking your territory. Sounds pretty humiliating because you won't be able to, its gonna go all in your diaper. ;)

Heyy
05-19-2011, 01:57 PM
I have completed everything on my to do lost from you guys
it has all been hard and kinda fun at the same time. The spanking was pretty painful at the time and got really embarrassing when I had to go show everyone at the gym. No comments though
I have the same diaper on from the start of the day. It is starting to seep through and is really mushy. When I pooed in the panties and pants the poo barely came out because they were so tight. I wore then around for thirty minutes and sat on them and smushed it. The puppy play was basically the same as my punishment yesterday and it went good. It took barely five minutes to find the toys. I'll keep my diaper on for the rest of the day
there is still time for more so keep posting

arbyter500
05-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Alright...Go ahead and roll 2 dice. Put that many icecubes up your ass, and wait til it melts. If you can't fit all the ice in at one time, you may insert a lil bit at a time until all of the ice melts. let out the melted ice water into your diaper.

Heyy
05-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I rolled a four and a four
I popped them all in then let it all put in my very full diaper

LilAngel
05-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Since the update on the S/M section has been made, this post should be in the 'Request Punishment' section - pretty self explanatory. :) I'm going to move it over for you.