PDA

View Full Version : Trying to collar my first girl, need help getting her trained next week

tht_1_master
05-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Ok, I'm 22 and the idea of having a slave has always really turned me on. I've done a lot of research into bondage etc but now I may be getting my 1st chance at ownership. My sister's friend who's 18 is coming to visit next week for a few days and she wants to "experiment." I know she wants me to stretch her pussy/ass, she likes being thrown around, wants to be tied and used, spanked, etc. I've already explained that I'm dominant and i've used the words "training you" several times, but I really don't know if she understands what she's getting into. I've explained that while she's here I'm going to be training her since she's "submissive but a little fireball." She knows I'm going to be punishing/rewarding her for being good and bad, so I think she knows what the basics are but I'm afraid to introduce things like "master" "slave" "sir" etc with her because she clearly has never had a master. Basically I want to upgrade her from curious to submissive or even slave.

So I'm looking for advice on how to bring up the idea of her calling me master for one. Should I have a sit down and explain it, or just tell her to call me it while she's tied. Also I'm running a bit short on funds but I'm looking for interesting things to do or to use on her.
Things I've thought of: I have 2 vibrating gillette razors (she said I can stick as many in her as I want but they're expensive) any ideas for insertables or ways to make functional dildos or preferably vibrators. I'll have about 200' of rope and I'm pretty confident in my abilities in bondage but any ideas are welcome. I'll also have Ice cubes, sharpies, belts, clothespins, etc. But if you have any ideas of cheap/free toys I'd love ideas, I really want some things I can stick in her/clip on her/use as a vibrator.
Also I'm obviously here for punishment ideas. I'm looking for easy things to start off with and harder things that don't go past hot wax as far as pain. As far as humiliation goes i think it should be pretty mild and not involve much public since she's really new. But generally she thinks she can handle anything I throw at her even though she has no experience and I need to prove her wrong and put her in her place while she's here.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Pet Phoenix
05-17-2011, 06:36 AM
Hehe, besides the more obvious things i don't really have any suggestions for toys and the like. But i'll offer my thoughts on the first part of your post. I reckon you'll get away with just telling her to call you master :3 It kind of goes with the territory. Not so sure about 'sir' and those more.. *looks for the word* sort of.. formal terms, I personally wouldn't like to be called them and i'm not made to use them, but that's just me.. I think they are a slightly bigger leap than a simple 'master' :3

I think however, if you've got her nicley bound, a vibe up against her clit, teasing her right up to the edge so she's gagging for it and then you bend over her, tell her your her master, her body is yours, and she will call you master or be punished then that would be quite the turn on to most submissives ^^ which she clearly is :3 If your her master it only follows that she's either your pet or your slave :)

Hehe, hope that helps, it sounds like fun ^^ best of luck, i hope it all goes well.

Bubuk
05-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Her tasks.
1) Find photo of spanked ass. SHe must spank herself to make her ass redder than ass in photo.
2) She may undress, get shower and masturbate when you watch at her only.
3) She insert X fingers to pussy/ass for Y minutes and get X*Y*Y points. She have to get 1000/400 points to finish training her pussy/ass.

Slut-laura
05-18-2011, 11:30 AM
For cheap things to use go to dollar tree or a store like that and look around. You'll never know what you may find. A simple tube shot glass turns into a perfect butt plug. Use your imagination. Just remember to clean them and use protection:)

Triash
05-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi tht 1 master,

First off do not equate playing or scening with collaring a slave because they are by no stretch the same thing.

This is your first real foray into each other. Just enjoy each other, experiment, learn likes/dislikes, maybe stretch some boundarys but most importantly have a good time together.

In my opinion taking someone as a slave is never something that should be done on a whim or without each party coming to truly know each other as it should be a deeply personal thing for both parties and should never be rushed.