PDA

View Full Version : An idea?

evanekid
01-13-2008, 02:34 AM
I was thinking that we could have some kind of slave trade.

If a master/mistress does not want his/her slave anymore they could put it up for trade.

So there could be a section where we put info about the slave and other people offer to trade their slave for the other one.

Is this a good idea or not?

JoMo
01-13-2008, 04:12 AM
the idea is good but not how you presented it. The slave is not actually the property of the master so th slave cannot actually be traded with no consultation(and the internet makes this impossible anyway) however it IS a good idea as just another way of adding to the play. In some relationships the idea of the master owning the slave totally is a very good thing and in cases like that temporary trading of slaves is a really good idea.

However, I don't think it would have enough activity to require a section, but try starting a thread and see what happens.

alexrules01
01-13-2008, 05:07 AM
I also like the idea.
Only thing is, many slaves may not want to 'get traded', they have chosen and stuck with the master/mistress they have because they can trust and get along with them. But people may like to do this, so go for it, because personally I like the idea.

Pikachu
01-13-2008, 06:31 AM
interesting idea but it isn't going to work most slaves should just try and stay with the one Mistress/Master a s/m relationship is all about trust adn if my Mistress just traded me off like that i obviously would not like that and i wouldn't be able to trust my new Mistress/Master straight away and with the one slave i actually have i wouldn't trade her off for anything because i choose that slave and i will stick with it untill the end because i actually trust her adn i would not want some random master thinking omg i can use Mercyou's slave yay.

i am sorry but this is just my opinion not everyone else's

alexrules01
01-13-2008, 06:38 AM
I forgot to add, this idea would work better if you the slave and dom met eachother in an offline relationship, because you get to know eachother much better, and with an offline relationship, you feel more 'owned' than with an online relationship :)

SubMissChievous
01-13-2008, 06:38 AM
You know, I read this thread & it reminds me of something... Before I found my Master I must have chatted with AT LEAST 20 people. Finding a Master/Mistress that you're compatible with is not easy at all for anyone. So what are the chances that a) a slave would accept such a deal b) a slave would be traded to someone they match well with? I'd say very few if none...

Collared_Slave
01-13-2008, 02:01 PM
I think it is a good idea that wont really work.

Trystaan
01-13-2008, 02:07 PM
It would be just a tad harsh to the slave if they didnt want to

If it happened it would have to be with consent from slave and Master

Sum
01-13-2008, 02:15 PM
It's only good as an idea for play really. But even then i don't feel it would work often as you would need a slave who was really into that aspect of play to enjoy it.

So yeah think quite good as a fantasy, would be an interesting one to write a story on. But not good as an idea to use

evanekid
01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Ahh well never mind then it was only an idea.

slave456
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
its a gr8 idea m8 i thot bout it b4! and well the master/misstress owns the slave so if he or shse decides to trade the useless slave then the slave has to trade who there new master or mistress is

sexy682
01-13-2008, 03:59 PM
im a free slave p.m me

Isabell
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
What about a slave auction? The slaves go up for bid they are someone else's for only two hours. The will dos (likes) and the won't dos (limits) must be done per slave and anounced before bidding starts on that slave. This is often done at live events for fund raising purposes mostly charity. Sometimes a top will also enter for a temp slave position just to raise the stakes.
Some slaves in off line really like being "loaned" out for short periods of time. It is best to talk with your slave first and see if he/she is willing to be temporarily sold to another.

lydiab6
01-17-2008, 11:48 PM
I think its an interesting idea, but may be more effective as a type of 'speed slaving' game, kinda like speed dating. You get a group of slaves and masters, and rotate around through everyone for a period of time, it might be a nice way to connect to new people, and try out different styles.

SubMissChievous
01-18-2008, 12:00 AM
I think its an interesting idea, but may be more effective as a type of 'speed slaving' game, kinda like speed dating. You get a group of slaves and masters, and rotate around through everyone for a period of time, it might be a nice way to connect to new people, and try out different styles.

In some ways the idea could be interesting if there are enough members up for this. On a personal level, I would recommend against anything speed-level (particularly for beginners) but as a long-time member I realize how much some members are impatient to experiment so I guess it could be a way to do so for them...

Since it was originally suggested by the OP that there could be such a section I think this thread would fit better in the Suggestion Zone so I'll move it there... :)

TheLittleStrawberry
01-18-2008, 05:23 AM
You know what. The auction idea would totally rock if Depp installed some kind of shop hack. The money you earned with it could go on auctions and get the slaves. Guess it could be fairly fun.

The bad side about this is that the slave could just choose not to do anything and run away. Which would mean that the "Money" would be wasted.

But that could just be one of the risks anyway. People should have the possibility to talk to the slaves master and ask about such things as loyalty and stuff.

Sum
01-18-2008, 07:44 AM
You know what. The auction idea would totally rock if Depp installed some kind of shop hack. The money you earned with it could go on auctions and get the slaves. Guess it could be fairly fun.

The bad side about this is that the slave could just choose not to do anything and run away. Which would mean that the "Money" would be wasted.

But that could just be one of the risks anyway. People should have the possibility to talk to the slaves master and ask about such things as loyalty and stuff.

That'd be rather cool, to over come the risk of the sub just taking the money and run you could have some kind of user feed back like on amazon and others, where the "purchaser" could give a thumbs up or thumbs down about the slave, the higher their thumbs up the higher their reserve price, could also have the same on doms.

Could work as a direct rep on subs and doms.