PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for losing my master(female)

Slut-laura
05-15-2011, 08:56 PM
As title says I lost my master and feel I should be punished. My ex master said it wasn't my fault but please leave punishment below.

Busty
05-15-2011, 08:57 PM
How did you loose your master?

Slut-laura
05-15-2011, 09:06 PM
He just felt he wasn't cut out for the rule as master. Not sure I'd he ment that or used it as a cover up.

nerdboy
05-15-2011, 09:14 PM
I feel sorry for you, and I don't like to give punishment for something like this.

But, I think kneeling down facing the wall with your head down and think what did you do or your master do that made him the decision to leave you. Do this for the next 30 minutes.

No need to take into heart anything, but its a reflection of self so that this can be a lesson for the future.

Busty
05-15-2011, 10:00 PM
You shouldn't be punished for that!

aaaaaaa
05-15-2011, 10:01 PM
i agree. u shouldnt punish yourself for that. he left u and its his loss. im sure u were a great slave

tht_1_master
05-17-2011, 04:41 AM
You really should only be punished if you did something wrong. Any good master knows when to let a slave go. I had an amazing online slave about a year ago and I had to let her go because I just had too much time to pay attention to her. Slaves are kinda like pets, if you can't take care of them you need to find them a loving home!

tweety81
05-17-2011, 06:30 AM
you shouldn't be punish for that at all you might feel like it was your fault but sometimes it ain't at all it his loss and hopefully someone else gain......

Bubuk
05-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Google for "forgiveness techniques", choose one or more and apply them to your master.
Just try it. I have much experience, it is really powerul.

Triash
05-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Hello slut laura,

First let me start out with yes this is my first post but having read yours I was inclined to leave you a response.

I can think of a couple of reasons why you would ask for a punishment for your Master's abandonment of you.

1) That you are feeling guilty about something you did that you think caused it.
2) That you feel so badly about it (a very natural response) that you equate that feeling with the requirement of a punishment.

Now if it is #1 then what is really required is that you get it off of your chest, talk it out. Whether you do that here or privately with someone you know is irrelevant so long as it is done. After doing that you will need to accept that what is done is done, learn from the lesson, and then move on *smiling*

If, on the other hand, it is #2 then what you need to do is first off mourn the loss because that is exactly what it is, a loss. And secondly accept that you there was no wrong doing on your part and let it go *smiling*

Part of being slave is being open, truthful, and expressing and having feelings. A slave's feelings will be felt very deeply as is evidenced by even a sharp look or a harsh word cutting them deeply even to the point of tears at times. But they are also a large part of what defines who and what a slave is. So allow yourself to feel the loss and let the tears flow.

That and that alone is what will allow you to come to terms with it and help you move on.

KansasRush
05-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Hello slut laura,

First let me start out with yes this is my first post but having read yours I was inclined to leave you a response.

I can think of a couple of reasons why you would ask for a punishment for your Master's abandonment of you.

1) That you are feeling guilty about something you did that you think caused it.
2) That you feel so badly about it (a very natural response) that you equate that feeling with the requirement of a punishment.

Now if it is #1 then what is really required is that you get it off of your chest, talk it out. Whether you do that here or privately with someone you know is irrelevant so long as it is done. After doing that you will need to accept that what is done is done, learn from the lesson, and then move on *smiling*

If, on the other hand, it is #2 then what you need to do is first off mourn the loss because that is exactly what it is, a loss. And secondly accept that you there was no wrong doing on your part and let it go *smiling*

Part of being slave is being open, truthful, and expressing and having feelings. A slave's feelings will be felt very deeply as is evidenced by even a sharp look or a harsh word cutting them deeply even to the point of tears at times. But they are also a large part of what defines who and what a slave is. So allow yourself to feel the loss and let the tears flow.

That and that alone is what will allow you to come to terms with it and help you move on.

Ha ha! Way to read in to someone enjoying being punished ;)

Slut-laura (if that is your real name) I punish you by ordering you to write out 'I will not spell my name with a lowercase 'L' ever again' 1000 times...