PDA

View Full Version : About to go off to bed...

raspberrylemonade
05-15-2011, 07:36 PM
So, I'm about to go off to bed and was feeling up to a few sleeping dares. Limits are in the sig, anything else apart from messy is fair game. Tomorrow I'll post about how the ones I performed went. If I get enough they may even spill over till tomorrow night. Never know.

dmoney
05-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Rub the insides of your pussy lips and ass crack with a bit of lotion for lubrication (if you are into pain/warmth by toothpaste, use it instead of lotion.) Put on a thong backwards. Sleep in the thong. As you move, the thong string will move back and forth between your two cracks and keep you horny and wet while it rubs your clit, pussy hole, and asshole.

Wet
05-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Edge. and get into your smallest thong/G-string. If you don't have a thong or G-string, spank yourself 10 times on each cheek for not being a good girl and having the necessities. Pull them into a permanent wedgie. Tie your legs together just above your knees, and at your ankles, enough that you can't move them too far apart (but not tight enough to constrict blood flow)

Before heading off to bed, spank your pussy 5 times -Hard- and after each time, say out loud 'I am a little slut for the nice people on Getdare'

Well, Have a good night! Sweet dreams!

raspberrylemonade
05-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the great dares! I'll be sure to post how to happened tomorrow. :)

raspberrylemonade
05-16-2011, 01:36 PM
I found that the two dares worked out pretty well together. So, teased myself to edge pretty simply enough. Spanking myself wasn't so bad but talking about my sluttyness afterward was quite interesting as I had neverr done something like that. Even though no one was there I still felt ridiculously silly.
Moving on, after everything else rubbing lube on myself was nearly torturous! I thought I wasn't going to be able to keep myself from going over. I made it somehow and put on the thong that was called for. To keep it in a permanent wedgie I pulled it up into my bra clips. Pulling tight against my clit I really was hard pressed not try and rub harder because it was teasing so terribly!
I ignored it best I could to finish loosely tying my legs together, turning the lights off, and laying down to sleep. I was doing alright until I wanted to roll over onto my side. The thong pulled straight up my clit and rubbed hard. Thought I was going to go over the edge then, but I managed to get to sleep eventually.